The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) Empty
PostSubject: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Shikuro stood on the streets standing at a store he had been at before. He was in gigai, wearing darkblue jeans and a black T-shirt. He had been here earlier though last time he was kinda interupted. It was a nice sunny day almost no cloud in sight only a few white cloud's running over the blue sky. almost no wind blowing through the streets, making it a very hot day.

Shikuro didn't care though, he had his mind on this shop for some time and these "Hats" it seemed toally pointless to wear such a thing, though he felt like having one would be awesome. Though what hat should it be, and he really didn't want to go in before knowing which one it should be, some salesmen are just too harsh on unknowing customers.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:24 am

Saroki was in her gigai at the time, blending in with the crowd. She was sent to patrol, something she didn't particulary enjoy, but a jobs a job. She thought she might as well have some fun while she was at it, which, meant wandering around aimlessly.

She was a bit lost, to be serious; But, who wouldn't, Karakura was a confusing place! And street laws made it even harder to navigate! Saroki was wearing a sturdy pair of shorts, with a dark red T-shirt, with a rather confusing pattern printed across it.

The girl wore a pair of red sneakers, although her attire was unfashionable. She didn't really care, she didn't worry about meaningless things like 'fashion' Clothes are clothes, that was her ideaology; Saroki walked by the Hat store, which was actually four stores that were connected, a hat store, a coffee shop, a movie rental store, and last. A library.

Saroki stopped for a moment, noticing the hat shop. She walked in, a bit amused at the idea of wearing a hat, even if it was silly by Seireitei standards.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 am

(OOC: Shinji can join whenever he fits it suited o.o)

Shikuro had stood there for some time now, wondering and thinking of weather or not he shouldn't just go in a buy a hat, it wasn't like the money was any rpoblem in the currency and all being so diffrend from the Sereitei's prizes.

Shikuro then set in to enter the shop, stepping in just before Saroki then as he notices that there was someone entering after himself he kept the door open. for the person, smilling gently.

He didn't really have the best ability to sense reitsu so Saroki would seem as any other human to him, he wasn't having clue about a shinigami being close by so he weren't really reaching out to look at soul ribbons, though Shikuro's reitsu was ofcourse supressed cause of the gigai but nothing more, and experinced Shinigami would be able to tell the diffrence, as he aint doing anything to surpress himself further.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 am

Shinji was in his gigai something he hated to be in because something did not feel riight about it to him.Shinji was sent to do patrol as always he was he first to raise his hand to go.Shinji had on a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans with white sneaker's.He was walking around in the croud looking at all the store's and enjoying the nice weather,when he saw a hat shop.He like wearing hats because it protcted his face from the sun.Shinji then went towards the hat shop.He Walked in and saw alot of hats.He then saw a man that look like a person he had meet befor.Shinji then walked up to him and ask Is your name Shikuro by any chance.He said in a nice voice.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Saroki let out a mildly akward smile, as she walked into the store. She wasn't really paying attention to Shikuro, as she was rather relaxed at the time; Saroki slipped into the store, soon disappearing into the store. Saroki took a quick look over many different hats, all of them seemed to be tacky and ugly. But, there was a few that caught her eye, namely a white beanie. A very fancy design was printed all over the beanie, and along with that, dozens of fake diamonds were attached to the edges of the beanie.

Saroki picked it up and tryed to find a price tag, she couldn't find one on the outside. The girl turned the beanie inside-out, finding a well concealed price tag that read. '3.99'

Saroki took the beanie up to the check-out section and bought it. She started walking back out.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Shikuro looked alittle by as the girl went by, wearing such out of the ordenary clothes, seeming to be alittle more than just some girl but really wasn't sure about how to put it out.
Though his thoughts soon led to another person as he heard a familiar voice, leading him into letting out a deep sigh.
"Well well.... if it isn't the guy who fights to the death in a friendly spar..."

Shikuro had lost whatever honorable beliefs he had in this guy the last time they had met, and that wasn't so easily replaced, or repaired. And all Shikuro really was into alot was personalities and their honor. having lost the one and not knowing the other he didn't really care much for Shinji as it was. He made a light push to the door so Shinji could step in but then walking around for a bit finding a simple bucket hat, which is black with a white line running arounf the middle off the hat, he didn't really care much for the price as the interesting clothed girl wa allready on her way out, and it had seemed to have caught His attention.

He went over to the counter buying the hat putting it on while ripping the price tag off it. He didn't care if Shinji was going to follow him or not since what had caught his attention was allready getting away, and he needed something to spend his time doing while he wated to see if their was any hollow alerts around this place.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 am

Saroki looked around, there was absolutely nothing to do. No matter how she looked at it, she was undenieably bored out of her mind. At this point, she would take a newly formed hollow. Hones to God, it didn't matter anymore, at this point she was starting to wonder why she was given this duty in the first place, she was a high ranking shinigami for Pete's sakes, she shouldn't have to be running around and doing petty jobs.

Saroki sighed, sitting down on a nearby bench, she kept her head up with her hands, her elbows pressing against her legs. Her expression: Well...Bored. To say the very least. Saroki could feel her eyes focus on her cell phone. She was begging for it to ring, just so she could do something.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Shikuro slowly moves out from the store with his newly bought hat, leaving Shinji behind it seemes. His eyes glancing over the road though he looks to far to begin with as it appears the one he was looking for haven't really gone that far away from him yet.

He slowly walks over moving over to the bench moving up on though sitting on the backrest with his feet on the actual bench then looks over to the girl.
"Hey there"
He just gently said to the girl looking at her with serene blue eyes, and a very gentle smile, not wanting to disturb this girl if not being wanted he could just leave, yet he didn't really feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 am

Saroki turned her head, if only a inch to her left. She didn't really want any company, although denying him of that would probally be a bad idea. Despite her not caring what his opinion was, she really didn't feel like ruining a persons day today. The girl sighed, shoving her cell-phone back into her pocket. Still not knowing whether or not this person was a shinigami.

"Oi, what do you want?" The girl said with mild annoyance, although, to be honest, she could use the company, on a boring day such as this; Considering that she was mostly anti-social, she was getting along with Shikuro rather well.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 am

Shikuro tilted his head, atleast he didn't get completly rejected here, that was a good sign or something, though it might just be that this person was to nice to reject him though he didn't want to stop f so, since why should he?
"Nothing really... Just wanted to say hi and ask what you where doing?"
Shikuro noticed the cellphone though it could be any normal phone, just cause it looked alot alike thats not a reason for accusing this girl of being a soul reaper, not at all.

Shikuro then slowly slided down sitting more regular on the bench now that the girl had answered him with a none hostile reply, making him more comfterble sitting like that, not fear to get punched or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)   As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As interesting as a Hat! (Saroki and Shinji)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: