The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) Empty
PostSubject: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Shikuro stood out on the sparing ground, looking around, he had some other plan for his training today, he couldn't just waste his time going easy all the time. His eyes gently glanced over the people on the field, hoping to see someone strong enough to give him prober challenge, or maybe that was his proble, seeking out only one at the time.
"Does some of you guys have the gut to take me on?"

His right eye remained closed, where his scar was leaving its mark, though most people backed down on his challenge, cause most of them though he was alot thougher than he really was, all beacause of that damm scar of his, though he had been traiing hard ever since he joined the academy, only improving ever since the time he joined this place, he stood there out in the middle waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Shinji walk's up to the boy and saysill take you on if thats okay with you,my name is shinji by the way.Shinji extended his hand and smiled.While thinkin in the back of his head im hungry i need some food.Shinji waited for the boy to respond.The boy seemed kinda nice and like he was a very good fighter.He hoped he was because Shinji is not in the mood to help nobbody but would if he had to.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Sho wandered into the sparring grounds, feeling timid and puny, more so than he already was. He had a tactic for things like this; find the biggest and baddest guy and take him on. He looked around and grimaced. His options were quite open, in his book. Then he heard an irritated voice and turned to see a Shinigami standing there, looking at everyone through one eye, the other having a thick scar running down it. He grinned widely; He'd found his target.

He approached the Shinigami at the same time another did. He was about to walk away when a thought struck him.
"What do you guys say we make this a 3 way spar?" he asked, loving the idea the more he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Shikuro's one opened eye gazed over the two of them, they where both students like himself, though was doing a 3 way not a bit hard, it would leave one of them the freely attack as he wished, just waiting for openings, not a fight he diffinetly liked, though it couldn't turn both of them down, but this could be risky, really risky.
"What about a two on one, you two against me... promise I'll be putting up more than enough power for you both"

Shikuro smiled, gently. he weren't like this at all, never cocky like this, it was all an act really, making his opponents beleive something about him that wasn't true, it had to be tested, would this advantage be so much of a change, or was that discussion with the captain all worthless. either way he had to see the diffrence.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Shanji said i hate un fair fight's but if u want it like that who am i to turn you down.He look over to the boy and said my name is shinji wats yours.He look over to the boy and waited for the boy to say somethin back.He kept a smile on his face.He love the feel of the wind,it felt like it was gonna rain.He loved the rain and it be more fun while its raining
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Sho smiled at the scarred Shinigami's suggestion. He nooded his agreeance and then looked to the one that had just spoken to him. He grinned and offered a hand. "The name's Sho. And yours? I like to know who I'm fighting." he said, looking back at the one with the scar.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Shikuro took a deep breath, they both didn't seem like brute's, they actually shared some manners, oh boy why couldn't they just have been raw power much easier to deal with.
"Shikuro... a prober greeting will wait till after the fight, alright?"
Shikuro tilted his head, smilling, observing them both closely, anything could really help him, and if he was able to figure something out before they thought he did, it could be used.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Shinji thought fine ill make the first move.he quickly grabs his swornd and then swings it at shikuro.He had a smile on his face while doing it.he thought why the hell is im smiling while im attacking somebody that is not normal.He is also thinking while swinging why did i agree to fight this un even fight i should of said no,i hate fighting un even fight even thoe i know i cant lose.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Sho allowed Shinji the first strike. He jumped back half a step, preparing to step in at the first sign of attck from Shikuro. He hated having to wait, but there was no way he was going to double-team Shikuro like that. Then he thought better of it. He may one day end up in the same position. He rushed at the fighting pair and leaped over Shinji, bringing his blade down in a two-handed swing.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Shikuro carefully took aim at what was going on around him, first the swing comming right at him, which he sidestepped with ease, placing a hit on the blade, to make sure he ad full controll of it not hitting him as he stepped aside, then the next attack from above, a drastic move with plenty of opnings now that he had allready taken one step aisde, he simply take one more and then be out of Sho's range.
these to where working together like some dimwits, this could proove easier than expected, though next oppotunity Shikuro gets he wont waste, first one was just to try these two out.
"Be real here, this way you'll never even hit me"
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Shinji said your right we need team work .Shanji grabs his sword cover and put it in his left hand.he then go over to sho and says ima attck and you just back me up.Shinji then turnes to shiku,he charges at him and then swings wih his left and then with his righ.He is still smiling at him.He is enjoying himself
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Sho grinned. He was getting into this. Just as Shikuro was, he only made the attack to start to get a feel for this guys movements. He said nothing as he charged Shikuro, staying low to the ground and coming up behind him with a sweeping upwards diagonal cut, his blade trailing a small track in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:26 am

Shikuro makes ready for the first swing made Shinji, then while he makes ready for his other swing he turns around the next swing detting blocked by the sheeth to his zanpakutö which his hanging all the way down his back. and at the the same time he blocks the second attack from Shinji, he blocks the attack from Sho with his own blade.
Shikuro smiles lightly, then at the same time, he makes a kick back at Shinji while pushing back on Sho's sword to push both of them back.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 am

Sho moved quickly while Shikuro was off balance taking them both on. He lashed out a foot, sliding it along the ground with force and it collided into his heel, knocking it forward and out from under him. As he fell, Sho brought down a quick slash towards his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 am

As shikru fell,shinji use the hilt of his zanpoctoe and slamed into shikru.shinji was thinking i wonder would i be able to beat them both hmmm.shinji finally took the smile of his face.He add it a more calm and not so cocky look.He thought he should keep this on for a lil while.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 am

Shikuro blanced foot set off in a jump evadeing the sliding foot, in the jump turning around sending a foot right after Sho and while turning, his lashes his blade right down at Shinji. They where fighting pretty well together though it would take more to take Shikuro down, if hitting Sho's face he would use that force to jump away if not he would land on his feet again.

(OCC: First You don't declare hits, and can't act upon someone doing something, the one getting attack declares where the hit is made and what happens, its in the rules
Second: Keep the line please, if possible that is)
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 am

shinji ducks shikuro blade,he then back up some.shinji then charges at shikuro,befor he get there he jumps up in the air and is slamming his zanpoctoe at shikuro with great forces.Shinji smile has come back.While all this is going on shinji still whise that it would rain,there are alot of clouds in the sky and its kinda windy.He is thinking in the back of his mind that he was at home eating some cookies or pie.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:14 pm

((OOC: Shinji, you're gunna have to really work on how you write at the moment, you're posting too little, and not adding enough info in your posts for a fight, and seem to be over-powering your char at the same time- please alter as appropriate))

Last edited by Kaiyo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Sho did nothing but lift his blade to where the leg would collide with it, more than likely cutting it open, since at the time the kick was going on, Shikuro was swinging at Shinji. At the same moment as he was lifting his sword, Sho lifted a hand and pointed point-blank at Shikuro and shouted, "Bakudo 1, Sai!"

((OOC: sorry about that. But it also says, "though everyone is asked to use common sense when determining if they get hit or not. If it was unavoidable, then you should be hit, period." at the time I acted, you were trying to kick Shinji. Not saying it was unavoidable, but it's hard to focus on 2 things at once like that. I'll be sure to make sure I don't posts like that anymore, and thank you for telling me though ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Shikuro see's the sword moving up against his kick then he kicks with his other foot, on the no-edged side facing him since the edged side would be going for his other leg, then places his power on blade to jump away, the though up force from the slash would cause him to make a flack flip, while up in the air, he suddenly felt his arms getting locked behind his back causeing himself to drop his zanpakutö. He landed down on his knee's, rolling to the side to dodge the incoming blade. heck that was a cheap trick, but didn't matter, Shikuro was the one telling them to do it all out. he made another roll, just to get up on his feet. Just stepping backwards while breaking the binding.

Last edited by Shikuro on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Shinji grabs sho and they move away from shikuro.Shinji thinks to himself damn he is heavy as crap.Shinji then drops sho and looks at shikuro.Shinji then lifts his hand in the air and says Hado #6 rain of pain..May the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgement upon those around".Shinji said this is rain but more deadly.He turns to sho an said wait till it stops cause if u leave my side you will be hit to.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Sho grimaced as Shikuro pushed off the flat of his blade, causing it to slam into his own face. He was thrown back onto the ground as he was already so close to it, disoriented. He sat back up slowly, realizing he was no longer next to Shikuro, but rather next to Shinji, who had said something, but Sho was too dizzied to make coherent sense of it. He sat there, waiting for the dizzy spell to pass before he stood back up shakily, using his blade as a bit of support.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Shikuoru had broken the Hakudo as the next Kido was allready one him, he rolled aside, in the roll grabbing his his shirt pulling it off himself useing it to cover himself as he moves out of the rain , on the way grabbing his sword, as he gets out his shrist is completly ruined.
"Acid is a dangerous toy... who would though you would try to kill me like that."
Shikuro draopped his ruined shirt, not waiting for the Hado to work.
"No where to run, Hado 4# Byakurai!"
Shikuro sends the Lighting aiming right at the feet of them both, just to mark a hit, and dirrict unprotected hit like that would be deadly, though for them right now it would be running out in rain of acid or taking the hit, both deadly, but Shikuro didn't have killing intensions, so shoot lighting at their feet to mark a victory.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Shinji sees the lighting so he hurry and pushes the dazed sho and jump out the way.Shinji hurrys and go by sho for he wont take no more amage from the rain.He then uses bakudo #4 cralwing rope on shikuro.Shinji say i know u cant realy hear me but im sorry u got hurt by my spell and shikuro nice job.Shinji then yawns from being tired.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Sho heard the beginnings of a Kido and tried to back up a step. The slight shuffle saved his life, and as the kido hit the ground in front of him, he was launched back through the air. After a couple of seconds, Sho had managed back to to his feet, and lifted a hand in surrender, knowing he couldn't continue. He was fine with losing, knowing that it was only one of many lessons to be learned. He widhed both Shinigami luck and limped his way out of the sparring grounds to go patch himself up and get some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next