The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 am

Sakon sighed as he looked at the same car magazine that he had been trying to read for the past week. "You know being dead can really be a pain in the ass." He spoke to a young teenager that was flipping through a brand new issue of Banzai, a car magazine that he used to read in his free time. He knew the kid couldn't hear him but boredom was starting to drive him up the wall. "You know you got it bad when you can't even pick up a damn magazine! This is ridiculous!" Sakon phased through the wall of the book store and stormed off in a huff. "What the hell are Shinigami supposed to do for fun anyhow? Just wait for a hollow to roll by and kill it?" He attempted to kick a can that rested on the sidewalk in front of him, only resulting in him phasing through the piece of garbage and infuriating him further. "That's it!"

Sakon whirled around, finger aimed at the can. "Hado number 4! Byakurai!" A bolt of pale lightning burst from his finger and sent the can flying across the street. He looked at the can with a mixture of awe, amusement, and confusion. He then began heading for the edge of the city, specifically the farmlands that surrounded Tokyo. There were several farms that covered hundreds of acres of land just three miles outside of the Tokyo limits, there he knew of an apple orchard that he could use as a tool for his new training program that was now being developed in his mind.

Sakon reached the orchard after about a half an hour of jogging, noting the vast amount of apple trees that covered the orchard.

"Perfect!"

Sakon picked a bright red apple from a low branch and took a bite out of it, scanning the trees for a target as he chewed. A semi-brown apple with seemed to have been attacked by insects and birds alike hung from a tall branch to his left. He took another bite of the apple and pointed his finger at the apple. "Hado number 4! Byakurai!" The apple burst into a splattering of apple sauce as the pale lightning coursed through its (excuse the pun) core.

He smiled and finished the apple in his hand, dropping it to the ground. Sakon noticed another decrepit looking apple and searched his memory for another kido spell. "Hado numer 3! Crimson Strike" A simple energy beam fired from his hand with the silvery glow of the moon. This was his favorite color and they say that a shinigami's spiritual energy matches the color of his soul. The energy beam tore through the ugly fruit as if it were tissue paper, leaving a sweet sticky smell in the air. Sakon played with low leveled kido such as these for what must've been an hour, "Shō!" "Reel!" "Hōrin!" The latter being one of his highest leveled bakudo spells. He used it to bind one apple to another in a spiral of yellow light, smashing with with his sword hilt as they landed on the ground. It was a good thing no one could see him, he did look a bit odd...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 am

Shikuro was for his second time walking through the streets wearing a gigai.
He was wearing a white shirt with some spiral lineing pattern at the bottom left side.
He was mostly just on a trip to explore the real world and understand how the world worked diffrend from the soul society, there was some things he had to follow but it was... Boring. So he had skipped the thing and would take the questons about it on his basic knowledge, this trip was actually pretty useless and annoying untill he saw a soul reaper pass by, though he seemed annoyed, he liked the idea of being able to see him while he didn't know he was seen. though then he suddenly started useing kido on the open street, making a can fly. All he thought about as that happened was the consequences of an act like that, tomorow that incident would be all over the news papers something like "Lightning shock's from no where sending can flying" that ain't good that could lead to this place beming some place for paranormal happenings. which could lead to even more.

Though while he thought about that he lost track of shinigami though he saw what dirrection he was going.
Shikuro found the nearest bike handler buying one with an incredible tip to the shopkeeper cause of the Soul Society's currency being so incredible of value compared to the world of the living. and then he set off after the careless Shinigami.

He found him with all the trouble wearing this very annoying Gigai only slowing his normal stamina down. though this Shinigami was still careless for wat purpose would training kido in the world of the living do. else the interfere with the things around him though he couldn't be seen the things he blasted was fully visable.
He put the bike aside, and started walking over to the Shinigami, clapping after hi last fire of Kido.
"Nicely done... you're good but very careless, you knwo some people can actually see you right?"
He was still wearing his Gigai actually seeming like a normal human unless this Shinigami had nice detective skill's of sensing spirit presure he wouldn't be able to tell a diffrence.
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Sakon winced as the voice from behind him announced that he'd been seen. He turned around to look at the one who'd spoken to him. It was a young man, about seventeen with a greenish tinted black head of hair. The boy was about five feet, eight inches tall. Despite the age difference, the boy about five inches taller than Sakon was.

He was surprised that the guy was able to see him. No one else but souls, hollows, and other Shinigami were supposed to be able to see him at all. "What the hell are you?" Sakon placed his hand on his zanpakuto, for all he knew it could have been a hollow possessing a human body...

Last edited by Sakon Ikeda on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 am

Shikuro tilts his head, this guy seemed a bit tense about being seen, shouldn't he know to be seen does happen. though to give up his identity could solve everything, it njust weren't as fun.
"Well lets just say I'm a guy... who can see you, academy student..."

He had noticed this guy having put his hand on his sword, so atleast saying he knows about shinigami's might calm him or worry him. He could if he wanted to step out of his gigai anytime he wanted if needed anyway.
"You've been running around town shocking can's and stuff, you know...even though they can't see you, they can definetly see what youøre shocking..."
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 am

Sakon shook his head, "Academy student?" Was this guy from the Soul Society? Whatever he was, not introducing himself was considered rude. Until he did so, Sakon wasn't obliged to do so either...

"I'm not exactly sure how you can see me, but I don't think anyone will notice a few rotten apples being smashed out here. Anyone would just assume it were an animal or at the very least a couple of punk kids."

He wiped his hands off on his robes, not realizing beforehand that his zanpakuto's hilt was coated in apple...

"I know that you're from the Soul Society, that part isn't hard to see." A series of ribbons began to appear around them, two of which were red. Sakon grabbed the red ribbon that came from the young man before him. "Your spirit ribbon is red." He let go of the ribbon and the others dissipated into thin air as well. "What I can't figure out is, why you appear to be human..."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am

Shikuro makes a gentle laugh, to sense someone being a soul reaper after having the supicius of it ain't that hard it seemes though Shikuro had hoped to have alittle more fun with this guy. but not all things work out the way you want them to.
"Well aren't we clever, though you don't know of te thing such as a gigai?"

Shikuro put his hands down his pockets to seem more carefree though if he was to step out of his gigai the pockets weren't there anymore so he wasn't really careless at all.
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 pm

"A gigai? No, I've never heard of one..." Sakon thought of all the things he learned at the academy and couldn't recall ever hearing the word 'gigai' before. "Though it shouldn't surprise you that much. I'm not from the Soul Society you see, I'm an academy drop-out." Sakon smiled at the man, though the guy had a way of speaking that pissed him off, he didn't look to be hostile. They say that one has enough enemies in the world already, so he shouldn't go looking to make another...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Shikuro stopped his act and looked rather surpriced.
"A drop out?"
Shikuro was rather stunned he haven't really heard of people dropping out, he had heard of people not being able to finnish and then getting dismissed, though this guy didn't seem like he was dismissed no, it was more as he had chosen to drop out, with his skill also knowledge of Soul ribbons and the abbillity to pull them out with such ease didn't indicate that he was completly talentless.
"Never heard of people dropping out, especially not of them getting into the world of the living after doing so?"
Shikuro raised an eyebrow, this seemed very confussing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)   Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Dead Is a Pain [Kido Training] (Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1