The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kido training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Kido training Empty
PostSubject: Kido training   Kido training I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

It was a nice and warm day. The sun was shining and the sky was clear blue. There was a nice warm and yet cool breeze that blew. The breeze would either make a person feel relaxed or happy, which ever kind of person you were. Adam on the other hand was different he didn't care for any of this. He kept his bored and uncaring experssion glued upon his face which was normal to see from him. Adam was wearing his soul reaper uniform which was mandatory in the academy as well as when he was on duty. Ryder kept his hands inside his pockets, and his Zanpakuto strapped to his left side. He really wasn't in the mood for a lot of things at the moment due to having nothing to eat in over a few days. Ryder kept forgetting or was to busy to buy anything for himself. This played a huge factor on his day to day time classes in the academy and sparring session

Once he was inside he headed over to the practice mats, and began practicing what he had learned in his Training course part of his training. Ryder wondered who would be his teacher today, seeing as how the origanal was gone or rather on a mission somewhere.

Ryder had been hitting the dummies for a little while now, and so far they hadn't given him any results other than a few annoying scratches. Ryder hated getting scratched. It was bothersome to him, and his body. Adam was getting annoyed of hitting these stupid Dummies. Really annoyed to the point he started to rip them apart. Ryder threw his right fist out towards the dummie. It hit dead on sending it flying away into a dark corner of the room. "Perfect..." Ryder though with a smile

Ryder loose he asked him to use what he just used on the dummies. Ryder took a few seconds to stretch out his arms. He needed to get his feeling back in them, as well as his legs. His legs where the sore one. They took the beating and the weight of the kido. After a minute of getting feeling back into his arms he turned to face the dummies lined up in front of him. "Bakudo number one. Sai." Ryder said binding the dummies. Then crushing them. Ryder then turned to face his Cover teacher then said, "I'm honoured to meet you, and have you as my teacher if you'll take me." Ryder said bowing in respect. "I have been trained to be part of the Hardest training course here as well. But I wasn't given the full training until today. Which I'm hoping your here for." Ryder finished as he kept his bored and uncaring expression glued to his face.

"Well i guess i gotta train your hard then " The man nodded toward ryder and giving out a sigh,Ryder then spoke back to the man saying " Well can you teach me a kid or 2 ?"
Back to top Go down

Kido training
Page 1 of 1