The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kido Training (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White

White

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : ...A lot.
Quote : Cogito Ergo Sum
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Kido Training (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kido Training (Finished)   Kido Training (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 am

"All right class, listen up. We will be practicing within the first ten levels of both Bakudo and Hado. Any healing spells will not be practiced here but in Kageyamosuke Sensei's class."

Shisuke cringed violently at the idea of having to practice Kido, his worst subject in the academy. He had always had trouble with the demon arts, but hell he thought, why not take the class anyways? Well, because, for lack of a better term, he flat out sucked at Kido. Anything else; Sword fighting, Running, Breathing, Surviving... it was all good, but not Kido. That's why he had to start practicing now, and not later. To be completely honest with himself he would have to admit that he was acctually trying to impress his best friend, who had a knack for Kido.

"Excuse me, Ms. Nodame? I'm not feeling well, may I uh... be excused?"
"No. Allright class we'll start with Hado number one. The goal is to push this wooden figure," The teacher gestured to a wooden figure in front of all the students,"Repeat after me, here we go. And, Shoobidibopbop boodap bop bop. Hah hah," She said coldly and almost roboticly, "Okay, repeat. Hado one, and then scream; Sho!"

The wooden figure in front of her shot forward with unbelievable speed. It would have continued on it's journey if it hadn't hit a tree and been obliterated on impact. "And that, class, is how you cast a Kido." Ms.Nodame smiled coyly and then turned to gesture for the students to begin.

Shisuke adjusted his position, repeating the name and number of the kido in his head, not a difficult thing to do. Shi knew to do everything in dramatics, something his noble teachers had taught him. He spread his legs far apart and shot his arm up, fist clenched, arm strained. He pointed his whole arm towards the wooden figure. Sweat ran down the front of Shi's face. He mustered up all the amounts of concentration and screamed so loudly he reached the extent of his lungs capacity and almost injured himself.

"Sho."

Hitoshi Yamazaki's dummy split down the middle and shot in two different directions. One piece, the one on the right hit a wall, and what was left of it was almost unretrievable it was lodged so far in. The other side of the figure hit another students dummy, resulting in the both of theirs splintereing and raining down on the other students. They covered their eyes to protect from the shower of wooden projectiles falling from the skies. Damn...

"No, Miss Nodame. That is how you cast a Kido." Then, turning his head to the kid whos dummy he had shattered, he said most sincerely, "Very sorry. Better luck next time."

Shisuke glared at Hitoshi, but just as soon as his face of embarrassment had turned into a grimace, it turned into a shining beacon of determination. I'll show him.... Shisuke stood up, brushed the dirt off his pants, pulled a splinter out of his index finger and began again. Okay. Let's do this. Shi held up his arm again and pointed one finger at the figure and began to scream again but stopped himself. Concentrate. Concentrate... Concentrate!!! Shisuke threw up his arm in an almost angry way, thrust his finger out and screamed with immense intensity.

"Hado 1: Sh-" The figure moved back slightly and proceeded to fall over with complete and utter simplicity. "Oh... Wait, I didn't even..." Glancing over at Hitoshi he realized what had just transpired. Hitoshi was sitting on a large boulder behind him, a satisfied grin on his face. He held up his hand as a gesture to say 'hello' but Shisuke noticed in the corner of his eye a bewildered student who's dummy as well as him and the girl next to him had all just fallen over unexpectedly. Some hello. Hitoshi thought as he returned his attention to Hitoshi only to be greeted by an aggravatingly cocky smile.

"Oh, hello there, Shisuke." Hitoshi smirked wickedly.

Word Count: 673
Back to top Go down

Kido Training (Finished)
Page 1 of 1