The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rush kido training(solo done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golzive

golzive

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2010-08-14

Rush kido training(solo done) Empty
PostSubject: Rush kido training(solo done)   Rush kido training(solo done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Rush walks into the library. A lady was sitting at the desk infont of the door where all the book were." Hi there im looking for book on kido any here. Rush said with a smile on his face and his eyes close. The lady told him"Wait here and i will see if i can found one you want the beginner one right." Rush replied."Why yes thank you very much." She walked to the back of the library to get one of the academy beginner book on kido. the lady walked back to Rush and said."Here you go." Rush takes the book out her hand and smiles " thank you very much." Rush said then walked away. He opened the book up and started to read it while he walked to the trainning field. When rush arrival at the kido training field nobody was around, Rush took the chance to train on his kido skills a little bit." My My with nobody around i guess im stuck training by myself oww. Now lets train Bakudo first to get it out the way since im so weak at Kido."

Rush look in the book and reads"Kidō is the technique that Shinigami use to focus their Spiritual Energy into magic spells of various powers. These spells serve a wide variety of uses such as healing, defense, or combat. on the first page was in big letter Bakudo. On the next was a list of number with the word Bakudo infont of them"Sai, This is use to put the arms behid the enemy back." Rush look at the dummy and started counting." One, two, three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine,Ten. Ten dummy to train on." Rush look back at the book and seen that there was no incantation. So Rush point right hand toward the dummy, With his tumb touching his ring and pinky finger close inside his hand, His middle and index finger pointing toward the sky."Bakudō #1 Sai" All of the dummy would to the ground with there arm behid there back. "Wow I guess I am weak at kido."Rush would move his hand to the side relese nine of the ten dummy.

Rush would show that his skill at kido is very high. As he was able to release the dummy without even saying a word. Rush would look back into the academy kido book for beginner." Lets Bakudo is use to I will skip this one seeing as is not useful at all. Now for Bakudo number three. This one is use to ugh, Once again this one is useless. So number Four is. After skipping over two and three, Rush got to number four."Bakudo number four is An energy rope that entangles the target's arms. "Well lets see If i can make use of you."point right hand toward the dummy, With his tumb touching his ring and pinky finger close inside his hand, His middle and index finger pointing toward the sky."Bakudō #4" Rush hand would begin to glow yellow."Hainawa."An energy rope Shoot toward the dummy entangles the dummy's arms." Hmm that looks useful, Since it hom's in on the enemy. Yea it a work for me."

Rush would look into the book and reads." Bakudō are a broad category of defensive spells which block or repel attacks or freezes enemies in place. The next one is Bakudō number five, Another useles Kido well no need wasting my time on it now." Rush fliped the page and started to read this one."Bakudō number six. How useless nest is seven." Rush flip the page and it said nine."Great so a page is missing. A acorn fell out the tree on to his head. But rush continued to read on" Bakudō number eight., This is uses to Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it." another acorn falls out the tree on to rush head. Rush look at the tree. It looked like another was about to fall. So Rush watched it very closely. When it started to fall Rush put his fist up."Bakudō#8 " The acorn got close to his fist. "Seki." Creates a round shield that stop the acorn from falling for a second then repel it.

Rush look in the book again." hmm Bakudō number nine. This is use to Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them. Hmm this one has a Incantation let try it without it." Rush stick his right hand forward with his middle finger and index finger cross,"Bakudō#9" the tips of the two finger begin to glow red. Rush drag his right hand to the left, due to the Reiryoku being use, a red line would appear as Rush dragged his Right hand to the left. Rush continued by moving his hand down like he was making the letter Z. The letter would dissapper and Rush would Bring his right hand back up toward the sky. He then begin his hand down,With his tumb touching his ring and pinky finger close inside his hand, His middle and index finger pointing toward the sky still crossed. "Geki." Engulfs the dummy in red light, completely paralyzing it.

Rush would look back into the book."Ok so number nine has two forms. The same hand movement as befor." Rush stick his right hand forward with his middle finger and index finger cross. "Bakudō#9." the tips of the two finger begin to glow Yellow. Rush drag his right hand to the left, due to the Reiryoku being use, a yellow line would appear as Rush dragged his Right hand to the left. Rush continued by moving his hand down like he was making the letter Y. The letter would dissapper and Rush would Bring his right hand back up toward the sky. He then begin his hand down,With his tumb touching his ring and pinky finger close inside his hand, His middle and index finger pointing toward the sky still crossed. "Hōrin." causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from Rush hand and attempt to trap the dummy. the end of it remains in the hands of Rush allowing him to control the path of the tendril before and after capture.

Rush would look at the into the book then flip the page. The word Hadō was on it. He flips the page again."Hadō refer to offensive spells which harm an enemy or cause damage to things." Rush would look in the book seeing the first."Shō this kido is use to Pushes the target away from the caster. Not really useful." Rush would point his right hand forward with his middle finger and index finger pointing toward the dummy." Hadō#1 Sho." A blue circle would appear around the font of the dummy pushing him back on." Hmm a kido the push the target back with just the Reiryoku. "Hmm i see now."

Rush look in the back once again. " Hadō number four. This one fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from the user index finger. Rush would point his right hand forward with his middle finger and index finger pointing toward the dummy."Hadō#4" Reiryoku would begin to drawn in toward his finger tips ,a blue light would begin to appear."Byakurai."firing a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from Rush's index finger."Im done with kido training for now. Rush walks into the library. The same lady was sitting at the desk infont of the door where all the book were." Hi there I come to return this book. Rush said with a smile on his face and his eyes close. The Lady took the book and rush left.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rise-and-fall.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm

Rush kido training(solo done)
Page 1 of 1