The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenma's Kido Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Tenma's Kido Training Empty
PostSubject: Tenma's Kido Training   Tenma's Kido Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:02 pm

(OC: I intend for all breaks to be shifting over to the next kido to make it easier to grade. The first "paragraph" being hado 11, the next being 12, and so forth.)

Tenma walked onto the large kido training field, the day was cloudly and the smell of rain was everywhere. A light breeze rolled across the plains and Tenma instinctively knew it would be a long day. He took a deep breath and pulled out the scroll he had in his sleeve. The list of all of the hado and bakudo he planned to learn today 11-30 on each. This means he did indeed have alot of work to do. He read the first hado in his head "Bound Lightning eh? Alright, let's get started." He grased the hilt of his zapnakuto, figuring it would be as good of a medium as any. He light rain then began to come down on the field and he knew it would only get worse. He was determined to continue with his training though. He channeled his Reiatsu through the sword and focused on the kido, however he only felt a small spark. This frustrated him somewhat , "I will not have some level 11 kido screw me over" He thought. He then tried the kido again, channeling his reiatsu through the blade he felt a much stronger current shoot through it and it hurt a great deal more then it should due to the rain.

Tenma then took out the scroll again, happy for the water proof paper and ink, he read the next kido allowed "Needle Release, time to knock this one out." He said as he began channeling the reiatsu through his body. The rain was starting to become worse, coming down in a sheet of water and wind now. His clothes stuck to his skin annoyingly but he didn't pay much attention. He took off the upper part of his normal attire to allow the next hado to not damage it, wet was one thing, wet and holey was quite another. Tenma then focused the reiatsu to his upper boddy and spoke the incantation "From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target" He then felt the spines shoot out of his skin into the air like a flurry of small knives and smled to himself. He got this one in one shot, this was much more like it. He allowed the spines to disperse and put back on the clothes he abandoned for the hado.

Tenma once again regarded the scroll and read off the next ability "Killer Bee? Well now doesn't that sound dangerous?" He said to himself in a light chuckle. His black and red hair had stuck itself to his forehead and he was more than a little soaked. He'd be sick later, but now wasn't the time to think of that. He began reading over the hado, and found it actually rather satisfactory. He walked over the nearby tree, it was a rather large, well rounded tree. Tenma didn't think a simple level 13 hado would harm it much. He stuck his hand out, fingertips out, and spoke the incantation "An array of bees sting you with the force of many!" He smiled to himself as he felt the slight tingle fly through his fingertips and watched the small lightning blasts string the tree repeatedly. Due to the rain however the lightning shots combined were more then powerful enough to topple it. Tenma scratched the back of his gently "Oops, oh well it's not like we have a shortage of trees." Tenma then turned and walked back over to his scroll.

Tenma read off the next kido "Blood Arrow? Good think I read up on that and Blood Daggers before hand and got some animal blood for them so I wouldn't have to turn into a masochist." He said aloud as he regarded the two containers of blood with him for the practice. He nodded to himself and wondered lightly if the rain would dillute the blood. He finally decided it should be fine seeing as it would have reiatsu running through it. He opened the first container and and deep a deep breath. He channeled his reiatsu into the blood before him and spoke the incantation "Let my blood become my bow, let my breath become the mist" He felt the bow and arrow form in his hand and he drew back the draw and fired at another tree. The arrow struck the tree and splattered into blood and a light bloody mist covered the field before the rain engulfed it in it's watery sway. He nodded approvingly and looked back down to the scroll.

He read the next ability to himself "Sonic Wave Arrow? Now that sounds fun as hell." He said to himself he stood up and looked around the a target. He found another tree and thought "Man, it sucks to be a tree today." He stood about ten feet from the large oak tree, it was about thirty feet high and ten feet around. He didn't expect to blast the tree back, but did expect to leave rather large dent in the base of the large, leafy, obstacle. He raised his hand and spoke the incantation "A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings." He felt the air in front of him shudder as a seemingly invisible projectile blasted through it and into the poor tree in front of him. A large "v" shapep dent graced the trees bark and the tree bent back a bit with a loud shuddy. Tenma shuddered slightly himself at the damage that could cause to a human body. He nodded to himself once more and went to continue this long day of training. He had felt as if he had made a great amount of progress this day and he was proud of himself. He did not however think it was enough.

After having reached the scroll Tenma knelt down and read the next hado "Smite, sounds simple enough." Tenma stood up straight and noticed the rain storm had grown progressively worse. It seemed as if it were a full blown storm now. Lightning struck the ground as thunder rampaged through the air. He was considering stopping his practice for the day and picking it back up tomorrow. He decided against it however. He told himself he would learn of all of the hado he could learn today, and all of the bakudo tomorrow. He would keep that promise. He walked over to a another large tree, slightly regretting using them as target dummies, as a crack of lightning struck the base. The tree began to fall toward Tenma and his eyes widened in slight shock. He quickly did the first thing that came to mind "The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked." Tenma then breathed a sigh of relief as giant octogonal block of reiatsu shot out from him and struck the tree, redirecting it's course from the now safe Shinigami. "Now exactly how I planned that to go.." He said aloud as he turned and strode back to the scroll.

Tenma regarded the next ability thoughtfully "Lunar Strike eh? Sounds interesting." He said aloud as he stood up and chose another target. This time he had chosen a large stone that sat in the training field. He figured the trees deserved a break. He quickly ran through the incantation in his head as lightning and thunder erupted across the sky. This storm would have to pass soon, there was no way it would be this bad for long. He felt a small shudder crawl up his spine as if he were wrong and set his mind to his task. He raised his hand into the air and spoke the incantation " Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of motals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath." Suddenly a small white light ball of reiatsu formed in his hand and shot into the cloud ridden sky. The light sat there in the air for a minute and absorbed the energy around it. The amount should have been substantial as there was a lot of lightning and thunder in the sky today. The orb suddenly raced down to the stone and struck it with a loud crack. The stone itself was split in half down the middle. A faint trail was seen for a moment as it disipated into the air. Tenma sighed happily and nodded, this was turning out to be a progressive day despite the weather. He turned to his scroll once more and regarded it thoughtfully.

He traced his finger across the ink as he read it "Light Storm, sounds effective I suppose." He said as he looked around for a target. There were no more stones around so he supposed he would have to go back to reducing the species of oak in the area to endangered levels. He walked up to a rather small oak, and took a long, deep, satisfying breath . The storm felt like it was begining to pass and he noticed the lightning and thunder were begining to lessen in severeity. He took this to be a good sign that maybe today would end in a nice sunny day. He took a look at the target and spoke the incantation aloud “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.” He felt satisfied when ten small balls of light shot out from his fingers and struck the tree dead on, toppling it in a single attack. The smile on his face was one for the ages as the rain finally ceased and the clouds began to slowly dissipate. The trunk of the tree had a trail of smoke emanating from it after his kido had done it's damage. He took a long stretch and walked over to his scroll once more.

Tenma sighed to himself the next ability would be more than worth it and he decided it was time to step up the game. "Hado number 21 eh? White Lunar Spear Shot..Very well then, let's get started." He said as he took a stance by the scroll he targeted a another oak tree about twenty five yards away. The hado was a simple one, and he had the promise of a nice sunny day ahead to fuel his optimism. He was really looking forward to shooting this thing off. He spoke the incantation "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" Tenma then fired a blast of energy into the sky, only it didn't do anything else, just dissapated like it was never there. Tenma raised an eyebrow curiously "It appears everything past 20 takes a bit more effort." He said aloud as he took a deep, calming breath. He then gathered his reiatsu and spoke the incantation "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" He then fired another blast of energy into the air and this time the crescent moon formed. It suddenly blasted a spear of pure energy down onto the tree he had targeted. oblitereating it entirely. Tenma smiled to himself and quick turned back to the scroll to read the next hado.

Tenma read the next ability aloud "Blood Daggers eh? Looks like it's time for that second container of blood." He said as he turned to the container and opened it up. The dense, red substance lay there, waiting for use. "Hopefully, I won't need to bring materials like this around again." He felt a light breeze kiss his cheek as he looked up into the sky and saw white clouds start to form "How the hell does the weather do that? Oh well, back to training." He stood over the container of blood and spoke the incantation "By my hands, taste my blood as if falls from my open wounds" The blood rose from the container but then fell back into it right after, almost as if it were mocking him. Tenma glared at the blood and took another deep breath. He then closed his eyes and let himself focus. With a snap his eyes opened once more and he called out the incantation "By my hands, taste my blood as if falls from my open wounds" The blood then rose from the container, solidified, and formed into twin daggers which he grasped in his hands. Tenma then gave them a few practice swings, kicking up the container and slicing it to ribbons. After his was satisfied with the kido he let them dispell and blood fell to the ground around him. That was ten kido he had learned today alone, and he wasn't done yet. He turned back to his scroll.

He read the scroll quickly, memorizing the incantation and what the effect was to have "36 Pound Cannon eh? Sound painful if you on the wrong end of the attack." He said to himself as he cracked he neck and targeted another tree. It was a dead tree, it just didn't know it yet. He extended his arm with his palm out and thumb folded in. He then placed his other hand halfway down the extended arm and called out the incantation "Earth, grant me a shread of your will, and the power and the means to evicerate those who stand before me." He then tried firing the pent of energy out in one blast but failed as the pressure seemed to dissipate before it could release. Annoyingly Tenma spoke under his breath "Man, what would training hado 90 be like?" Tenma then regathered his focus and targeted the tree once more "Earth, grant me a shread of your will, and the power and the means to evicerate those who stand before me." He then blasted a burst of pressure down his arm all at once and felt it release in a single blast. The air seemed to shift as the wave of condensed air spiraled toward the poor tree. The resulting loud crack that resulted more then surprised Tenma, but no as much as the clear hole that the kido had blasted through the tree. Smiling to himself he stood up straight and sighed happily. He was making progress on his hado in leaps and bounds. He turned toward the scroll to read the next one.

Tenma read the next few abilities to himself "None of these seem particularly useful to me, although number 30 does look interesting." He said as he thought about it for a moment "Should I go ahead and train it and skip the others? They don't really interest me.." He then stood up and nodded to himself "I'll do it, I'll jump to number 30, Green Fire Execution." He took a deep breath and look around for a target. He really wanted to avoid killing another innocent tree, but it looked like he had no choice as there were no more rocks around. He decided he would use a more powerful version, as if he could could shoot with both hands, he could certainly shoot it with one. He aimed at another impressive looking oak in the area and took a nice, deep breath. Another breeze blew in from the north as he focused on his appointed task. He spread his legs apart and called out the incantation "Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul." He then felt the green energy engulf his hands and he took up at the tree with pure focus as he called out the name of the hado "Green Fre Execution!" He yelled as he slammed both his hand together and forced the reiatsu out, forming a blast of green reiatsu as wide of the combined orb in his hands outward. The hado seared through the air across the field and connected head on with the tree. The explosion was impressive and the stress of the kido plus the others he had performed on his reiatsu were finally taking it's toll. "I feel like a rail cannon that was just fired." He said to himself as he collapsed back on the ground to a peaceful sleep in the afternoon sun.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Tenma's Kido Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Kido Training   Tenma's Kido Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Approved. I thank god for your tech, otherwise this would've been much longer.
Back to top Go down

Tenma's Kido Training
Page 1 of 1