The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kido training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Kido training.  Empty
PostSubject: Kido training.    Kido training.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Ri ,after destroying his previous training ground on the mountain plateau had found himself a new training ground in the form the an empty field that stood close to a heavily wood area. The field can be recently plough so much and stones were every where but that didn’t bother Ri.

He thought for a few moments in his head as he thought of a kido to practise, he knew a lot of his training had gone into this field so after today he was going to returned to his shunpo training. He finally decidec to a kido to learn Bakudo thirty one shielding Aura, a strong defensive kido.

“Consume me… no Consume my body stop,, stop the strikes guard me no shield me” Ri said thinking out loud as he recalled the incantation, he’d of looking in his book but he left it onto the mountain and by now it was surely destroyed.

“Consume my body stop the strikes guard me Bakudo thirty one shielding Aura” Ri chanted and he let his reiatsu flow uncontained but to his disappointment nothing happen at all. Ri gave his head a slap as he began thinking of the proper incantation

“Engulf my body stop the strikes guard me Bakudo thirty one shielding Aura” Ri chanted once more and once more he failed due to the wrong incantation. He was really annoy about leaving his book behind him.

He took a seat on the ground as he tried to think of the correct incantation for the kido. After a few minutes Ri jumped up hopeful he knew the right words this time. He focused himself as he gathered his reiatsu.

“Engulf my body stop the strikes Shield me! Bakudo thirty one shielding Aura” Ri said as a aura of blue surround him. Ri smiled at his success but he wasn’t done simple casting it wasn’t enough.

“Hado two reel” Ri said pointing his hand toward a few stones that flew off the ground toward Ri only to be deflected by his aura shield. He did this a few time to ensure it was cast right can could defend him against most attacks

After that Ri released his Zanpakuto and after preparing himself launched a Buile an Cas attack in the air in an angle so that in came back around like a boomerang. Ri watch as the near invisible attack soared high into the sky then came back down aimed directly for Ri.

Bracing himself Ri watch the attack come closer and closer till it finally struck. The attack hit the aura shield and erupted in an explosion of reiatsu and dirt.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

Kido training.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido training.    Kido training.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 am

Ri took a break from training to eat his lunch and regain most of his spent Reiatsu. He knew which kido he wanted to try now, he had put this one off for a while, as it was a difficult kido, the kido was hado thirty eight hailstorm.

Ice is the combination of ………frigid air and,…….. fluid water Ri said to himself in his head as he tried to recall the complete incantation of the kido. A few words’ he had forgotten but gáircas was kind enough to give him the words

Ice is the combination of frigid air and fluid water. Feel the cold, numbing embrace of its touch “ Ri said out loud confident that he had the words and the wording correct. He stood up and looked up at the sky for a moment well he prepared himself to begin.

Breathing deep Ri focused his own mind and reiatsu on the task at hand of casting the kido. He placed one hand to the ground and let his reiatsu flow into the ground as well as the air around him.

Ice is the combination of frigid air and fluid water. Feel the cold, numbing embrace of its touch hado thirty eight hail storm” Ri chanted loudly as he felt a power brew. His reiatsu created a blue circle line around Ri then shot up forming a cylinder around him.

The area around him then filled with blue colour then formed sleet all around him. Ri concentrated then forced the sleet out rapidly in every direction. The blue circle faded and the sleet hit into trees and fences then melted away.

Ri was happy with the casting of the kido but wanted it to be more accurate and deadly. He took a moment to catch his breath then he returned his hand to the ground and prepared himself.

“Ice is the combination of frigid air and fluid water. Feel the cold, numbing embrace of its touch hado thirty eight hail storm” Ri chanted again as he felt the power form once more. The circle returned and with it the sleet but this time Ri focused and the sleet turned to small balls of ice.

Ri concentrated on one particular tree then in hail of ice the balls shot straight at the tree each making a small dents till the tree fell over. Ri smiled but wasn’t done yet, he returned his hand to the ground and prepared himself once more.

Ice is the combination of frigid air and fluid water. Feel the cold, numbing embrace of its touch hado thirty eight hail storm” Ri chanted once again and felt the power returned again. The circle formed again with the balls of ice.

This time Ri concentrated and sent all the ice balls into each other to form three soccer ball size balls of ice. Focusing on another defenceless tree and fired.The first ball hurt it the second up rooted it and the third finished it off
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Kido training.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido training.    Kido training.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

Ri felt very drained after the last few kido and after a short stumbling walk he found himself a nice spot beneath a tree and rest for some time in fact he nodded for about an hour only to wake up as the sun had move and was now shining in his eyes.

“Right then one more then I’m off” Ri said as he stood up from beneath the tree and stretched his limbs out. He decided one a easier kido to finish this kido training, the kido was had thirty two yellow fire flash

The kido was a simple manipulation of reiatsu into two a powerful destructive force, the hado branch of the kido had many of these types of kidos through out its ranks. Ri focused himself as he came aware of his breathing.

He took control of his flow of reiatsu and focused it all into his right arm to prepare for the kido, he doubted it would give him much trouble it was merely a strike of destructive reiatsu just more powerful and a different colour to his predecessor

“Hado Thirty two yellow fire flash” Ri said as he swiped his right hand at the tree line as a yellow slash of destructive reiatsu fired form Ri’s arm and flew threw the air till it hit a tree and made the tree Keeled over.

Ri smiled as he shunpo into the forest bouncing from one tree to another each time sending out weak form of the kido so only to dent them, he didn’t want to destroy the forest.

He shunpo’d from one tree to another kicking off each one and launching hado thirty two yellow fire flash each time dent the trees as he when. He liked this particular kido, it was fast silent and deadly and it could be cast a number of times easily.

He stopped in the centre of the forest and swiped both his arms sending two strikes of the kido into the forest that cut their way through the bushes and branches to form a new patch in the forest.

Running down this patch Ri keep his attack on the forest going but each kido became weaker then the last but this was more about entertainment now then it was about learning, it had been a while since Ri had been able to truly enjoy himself.

He finally stopped when his strikes became nothing more then light shows. Ri was panted heavily but smiling as he made his way slowly through the forest heading toward the barrack from a nice dinner and well deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Kido training.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido training.    Kido training.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Kido training.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido training.    Kido training.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Approved...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Kido training.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido training.    Kido training.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kido training.
Page 1 of 1