The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training Empty
PostSubject: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 am

Alright then lets get Started...... .........Wind Blows Oh Crap thats right there is no one here......
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 am

Kazumi Kato entered the Academy dojo, she'd been neglecting her zanpakuto training for two days now. Though isn't wasn't all her fault, the boy she'd just fell in love with was exiled and sent to who-knows-where until he could prove to the masters that he could use Shikai...

She pulled the hair tie off and tossed it aside, letting her long brown hair fall just passed her shoulders. "Ah that's better..." She turned to her left to grab one of the wooden dummies th instructor left in the corner when her eyes fell upon a young student. His eyes were a brilliant blue and his hair was long and blonde.

"Oh! Hello, I didn't know anyone was in here? Were you about to practice?"

(OOC: That's because I deleted it to reduce clutter.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 am

why yes my name is Hidoyaru Rishido... I've come for Zanpakuto training

OOC (Oh I See Okay)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Kazumi smiled, "I guess I can train with you for a little while." She slipped out of her sandles and stepped onto the mat. Double-checking that her sash was still nice and tight, she drew her zanpakuto, "Did you wish to train with real swords then?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kazumi Kato: Spirit power: 1 | Speed: 8 | Intelligence: 4 | Kidou Mastery: 3 | Fighting skill: 3 | Total: 20.0
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Yes..... That Would Be great.......
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Kazumi smiled, "You don't talk much do you?" She assumed it was because he wasn't used to conversing with females. "Don't worry I don't bite." Kazumi took a battle stance, "Much." She charged towards Hidoyaru, blade pointed forward. She closed in, only about five feet away. The man's reaction was to block of course, otherwise would be insanity. She knew this too and had hoped that he would do just that. Once she saw him angle his sword in frount of him in a defensive manner, she struck, but not from the front.

She jumped to the side, slashing at his exposed hip with the speed only surpassed by her new-found love, Kurama. The attack wasn't as painful as one might have expected. Granted it hurt, but one of the drawbacks of training in speed more than in attacks was that they became weaker.

Kazumi let her legs slow themselves down, allowing the momentum to carry her several more steps behind her opponent. She whirled around and readied for his reaction. She may have been neglecting her training the past few days but that didn't mean she'd forgotten her years of experience. This man would have to being his "A" game if he expected to get a hit in on her...

(OOC: If you expect to get any points from this thread you'll need at least 200 words or so...)
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Ahh Damn! Something in his brain ticked As He said... Is That All You've got girl?! Spinning his sword around his hand like a professional Swordsman he came at her like a bat out of hell heh See if you can block any of these Attacks He Slashed a countless amount of time And Pulled out a critical attack out of no where, he gashed her right arm and left leg and he Recomposed his self and walked up to her and held out his hand Here take my hand are you okay his eyes glissened in the sunlight coming through the window and his shiny blonde hair flowed in the breeze coming from the same window.. Sorry i guess i lost my cool hehehehe that usually happens when i'm injured even when its a minor injury My Sincerist apologies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training   Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidoyaru's Zanpakuto Training
Page 1 of 1