The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenma's Zanpakuto Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Tenma's Zanpakuto Training Empty
PostSubject: Tenma's Zanpakuto Training   Tenma's Zanpakuto Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 am

Tenma walked onto the zanpakuto training field and looked around at his surroundings. The field seemed to resemble an arena, with tile on the ground and a small area of grass around it. This was further surrounded by a wall and only one opening was available. Theres was a large cherry blossom tree hanging over one of the walls and branching over into the area. However it did not reach the arena.

The sun was beating down on his back as he looked around the arena. He wondered mildly why the hell they HAD to wear all black? It made moving around in the heat that much more uncomfortable. He finally noticed a single shinigami training in the arena. Tenma slowly walked over to her to see about a possible training partner.

The shinigami had long blonde hair, and moved swiftly, and precisely. She was shorter then Tenma looking to stand at about 5 foot 5 inches. She moved through the kata's mecahnically, and he knew she would be a powerful training partner. He walked over to her and bowed politely, in which she immediately stopped her kata and bowed as well. Tenma then noticed she had light blue eyes, and a piercing on her right eyebrow.

"Good morning, my name is Tenma Yamato. I was looking for a training partner for the day. Would you be interested?" He asked politely with another bow. He took note of a small, thoughtful look she got as she considered the idea. After a moment though she nodded her approval of the idea.

"I do agree with the idea. I could use a good training partner for awhile." She replied as he suddenly drew her zanpakuto and slashed at his chest quickly. He was caught off guard by the attack, however he was still able to block the blow easily enough. He locked eyes with her and nodded softly.

"You don't waste time, very well then. Lets get this started." He said as he pushed her blade off of his own and made for a slash at her left arm. She parried the blade and went for a thrust at his ribs. However he spun away from it quickly and brought his sword down onto her. She however stepped away from the blow and tried to slash at his knees.

He parried the blow easily enough and made for a quick thrust to her stomach. However she spun around once more to dodge and attempt another slash. This time however he ducked under the blow and immediately brought his blade tip up to her neck. "This match is mine." He told her softly to which she nodded.

"Yes it is...it seems you are my better in this, however do not expect this to be the only time we spar." She replied confidently as she sheathed her blade. He then sheathed his own and they bowed politely. They then parted ways and they went about their days for now. He intended to come back later that night for more training however.
Back to top Go down

Tenma's Zanpakuto Training
Page 1 of 1