The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
seifer101

seifer101

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:46 am

Seifer walks into the with his hands hidden within his robe. He then ponders to himself after he takes a gander around "Man this is pretty lame. I have to go through the basics?...I'm already skilled, they'll be better off just recruiting me right into a squad. Guess I better get this over with and enjoy it while I can." He then removes his shoes to show respect for the dojo and draws out a wooden zanpakuto and swings up against a nearby training post.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:11 am

After removig his shoes, Draze bounced into the dojo with a happy grin on his face. Just that morning, he had finally grasped his zanpakoto in his hands. Meditating for 5 days straight is all it had taken.
He bowed a little to the person in the room already, and went to the wall, where various wooden swords hung up. He had studied his zanpakotou for a long time, amazed at it, so he knew the length and size of his sword. He picked up a wooden katana that was the same size and length, but unsuprisingly, it was alot lighter.
He turned to the other man, who was practising expert moves on a dummy, walked to the dummy next to his, and began practsing there with his wood weapon. From the shape of his zanpakato back in his room, he knew he would be doing alot of slizing, so he practiced a contrrolled and powerfull slice.
Back to top Go down
seifer101

seifer101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Glances over at the shinigami nearby, who was also practicing on a dummy. He noticed that he was using some advance and skillful sword swings at the dummy. Seifer then thinks to himself "Tsk...show off....I can out do you." He then smirks as he was now secretly holding a competition against the other shinigami. He then begins to swing at the dummy fast and furious, with his wooden zanpakutou. His style has become more vicious and overwhelmed the defenseless dummy who couldn't fight back.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Drazes sliced slowly grew more and more powerfull, until his arms grew tired from whacking the dummy. However, he persisted, and tried to seriously damage the dummy in some way, and thus leave his mark here. He ignored the other shinigami, who had suddenly began attacking the dummy more furiously when Draze started his practising. He carefull avoided eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
seifer101

seifer101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:40 am

Grins as to seeing that he was progressing with his dummy more then the shinigami beside him. He then grins as he thinks in a cocky manner "HA! This is too easy of a challenge. That guy can hardly keep up with me." He was sure that he prevailed over that shinigami in physical combat. He continues to swing at the dummy, without tiring out. Seifer then glances back at his rival (at that time) to see his progress, but then ends up missing the dummy. The force and momentum from the missed slash, causes him to jerk forward and lands right into the wooden arm of the dummy thus getting punched by it. He then lays there after being hit by this inanimate object. He was out cold. A funny animation then appears, where as though the dummy is being crowned a boxing champion for knocking Seifer out. TKO!
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm

*Hageshii entered the dojo and took note of the two other people. One seemed to want nothing to do with the other while the other was out cold. Hageshii had taken off his shoes, grabbed the first wooden sword he could reach, and sat down beneath the sword rack. He pulled out a small pamphlet and began to go over it. Quickly before anyone took notice of him he read part of the pamphlet and then returned it to it's place in a small pocket in his clothing he had stitched in just for it.

He sttod up and walked over to the one on the ground. He glanced over him with a lack of concern on his face. Hageshii turned to face the other person, then gave the dummy the currently sleeping person was using. Hageshii gave it the once over and then squated to lift the other person. He hefted him up onto his shoulder, brought him to a corner and placed him down in that particular corner. He walked back to the dummy and began practicing basic strikes. After about twenty minutes or so he felt it time to take a break. He looked over at the person next to him and decided to try and hold a conversation with him.*

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Draze saw the man enter the romm, read the pamphlet and help the unconscious student, and felt a sense of respect growing for the newcomer.
When h spoketo Draze, he replied.
"Good afternoon. My name is Draze Borion. Are you a recent student as well?"
He felt like he should ask more, but the guy did not seem like a big talker, and Draze did not want to seem pushy before the first person that had talked to him since he had arrived at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Kaoseu had nothing better to do and hadn't heard a word from his Zanpakuto since his battle against those Hollow with Kaiyo and Ri. He decided he'd go for a little Zanjutsu training today. He walked up to the dojo and heard voices within and silently cursed to himself. He reluctantly took off his shoes and walked silently into the dojo and sat in a corner, eyes closed, meditating.

After a while he was aggravated with waiting and got up and grabbed two wooden swords, then mentally scolded himself, and put the one in his right hand back, and walked to a dummy close by. Before he started, he saw a guy in the corner with an ugly whelt on his head, as if he'd had a collision with one of the training dummies. He looked around the rest of the room and noted that the guy from his battle with Kaiyo was there as well. He sighed and reached into his robes and pulled out some bandages and a bit of ointment, then walked to the guy in the corner, still unconscious, and bandaged up his head. He then walked to a nearby dummy with a view of the whole room and began practicing fluid motions, then shifting to fiercer attacks, then to being graceful, all as if they were second nature.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:40 pm

"Name's Hageshii Yasuragi. I guess you could say I'm new. Personally though, rank is meaningless to me. As long as there's something I can research I don't really care what rank the higher ups make me."

*Hageshii noticed out of the corner of his eye the kid he met when he was ever so discretely threatened, by Kaiyo, captain of the eleventh division. Hageshii continued his conversation with Draze, at the same time he motioned to kaoseu as if to tell him to come over to where he and Draze were.*

"So, how'd you guys end up here in Seireitei?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:10 am

((OOC I think we are in the Academy...))

Draze eyed the newcomer. He was obviously a very good swordsman, and may even have graduated from the academy. However, he did not look like he was a happy man, and seemed to be berating himself as he viciously but smoothly attacked the dummy with his wooden sword.

"I am completely new, myself," Draze said, "And I have a question for the both of you, since you seem experianced. Any tips on better swords fighting? I want to be able to defend myself from Hollows as fast as I can."
He moved to a dummy and took up the correct stance, as he had been shown, and waited for some advice.
"I need to know slicing attacks and blocks." he continued slightly nervously. What if they didnt want to help him?
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:46 am

((OOC: The academy is a part of outer seireitei, the shinigami hq's are part of inner seireitei, remember, seireitei's huge!))

*Hageshii rubbed his chin as if he was pondering the question although he knew the answer he thought it best to not seem too eager to answer a question someone asks. He turned to his dummy and made the single fighting sword stance he knew, the same one as Draze. He wasn't big on fighting nbut he could handle himself in a street brawl. Since Kaoseu was the expert, Hageshii decided to teach him the energy side of fighting.*

"When you swing your blade, never stop until you're ceertain you can. Keep the blade in a constant, fluid motion. The best way to learn that is to bring your arms around in circles. If the sword slashes up, turn it and come back from a side. If it starts horizontal end it vertical. It's alot better when some one shows me so here I'll see what I can do. I'll try and keep it steady for you to see."

*Hageshii Stabbed at the dummy and the, quickly drew the sword back with a downward angle. He spun the wooden sword around in his hand and brought it down high from his right over dummy's head. He angled it so it would slide down he brought it back and did the same from his left, only this time it was diagonal so it came down on the shoulder. When he brought it back he didn't bring it all the way down he brought it back to vertical position and spun. As he did so he inched closer to the dummy with the single turn closing any space made between them. As he came pout of the turn he shouted and slammed the wooden sword into the side of dummy's head. Although it didn't do much damage it would have been an effective attack.*

"I prefer to never need to block in a fight, for the simple reason that I'm not very interested in fighting to begin with. Fightin's what got me killed in the first place. Kaoseu would be a better teacher, he's a memeber of the 11th division and one hell of a fighter. Why don't you heelp him out a little, Kaoseu? It would help calm your obvious mood."
Back to top Go down
seifer101

seifer101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:35 am

It is a beautiful summer's day at the beach. Nothing but beautiful women in bikini's all around. Seifer was dressed in trunks, laying down, relaxing in the sunlight with his shades and sunblock on. He then sips on a coconut drink and lets out a sigh of satisfaction.

"This is so relaxing"

He says with a huge grin on his face. He then calls out to one of the girls

"Oh Amber, I've yet to see you today. Come come"

A beautiful crimson haired woman runs to his side. She was very mature and full figured. Nice firm body, D-sized breast and a gorgeous face. The perfect body for the perfect woman. He then smirks and pulls down his shades a little, just enough to reveal his eyes as he says

"You've had me waiting to see you, don't you think you owe me a little something?"

The girl giggles a bit and bends down to kiss Seifer on the lips. He then leans to kiss her and.....SMACK! Seifer then awakens to find himself on the floor. Apparently it was all a dream and when he went to kiss this fantasy girl his face smacked the floor.

"GAH! WHAT THE HELL? What a sec.....a dream?
"

He then shakes his head and glances around, in search of his dream girls. Not a sign of them. He then goes into the teary animation as he says

"Awwwww man. Why why why? Why'd that have to be a dream, just why?"

He then notrces to other shinigami in the training area. He then stands up and starts to head over to greet them.

"He.."

He then pauses in his place and says

"Ouch...the heck"

Seifer then feels his head and discovers the bandages upon it. He then pokes at his forehead with his index finger for a second while thinking

"Hmmmm now what happened here?..."

A sudden flashback then pops in his head, revealing to him how he was knocked out. He then glares at the dummy that committed the act. With fire in his eyes he then says

"YOU! You did this and was foolish enough to stick around the scene of the crime eh?"

A small sweat animation appears over the dummy as Seifer picks up his wooden zanpakutou, once more ready to fight.

"This is round two buddy"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Kaoseu chuckled to himself lightly and replied, "I'm not in a mood, that's how I fight. My style is grace and fury, forever alternating between each other in no particular pattern. It makes movements harder to predict. And as for teaching," he began, "First things first, stand up staright. Now, shift into any stance, whatever feels comfortable. That stupid stance they teach you in class isn't effective and keeps you too tense, and if you're too tense, you're almost always the first to die." he started, then shifted into his own personal stance to show Draze an example. He had his left leg forward, his toe pointed directly at the dummy, his right leg back with the knee slightly bent, foot at a 90 degree angle to the left foot, both feet balnced on the balls. He had his wooden sword held as if it were sheathed on his right side and was leaning slightly forward, and looked at Draze, waiting for him to shift into his own stance.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:18 am

Draze looked at the stance showed to him by Kaoseu, and was about to copy it, when a thought hit him. He wasn't Kaoseu. In addition, Draze's sword was somwhat unique, in that it wasn't much good for stabbing attacks. He thought for a moment, and then stood in a stance of his own, trying to feel what was right.
He stood a little back from the Dummy, with his feet close, his left foor facing the dummy, with his right perpendicular to his left and further back than his left. His body lowered, and both hands clenched around the hilt of the wooden sword, he sliced the dummy's right side, then quickly brought his right foot forward and reversed the stance, his left foor behind and his right foot facing the dummy, to attack its left side with a vertical sweep. His hands loosened and tightened as needed, but he always kept two hands on the blade. The stance was repetitive, and simple, but allowed him to keep up a barrage of slices against the dummy, his feet shuffling bak and forward.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Kaoseu watched as Draze slid into his own stance. He grinned slightly as he watched hisrepetitive movements, but noted that he was more focused on keeping up a barraged of attacks. "Great job, now, add more. Let the natural feel of movements flow together. In a real battle, it onlybtakes three hits for an opponent to learn your pattern, should you have one. Keep your attacks fierce, but let the changes flow, adding on your own movements, changing it up. Hell, you could even make up a style in the middle of battle. It'd make it that much harder for the opponent to guess what your moves will be. Practice a bit more, and then we'll have a small practice match." he said, enjoying the feeling of helping the academy student. He wanted to see some of these people graduate soon.

He looked to Hageshii and asked, "So, where'd you learn to fight like that. Your moves are calculated, and there's almost no way a person could dodge them without some sort of backlash. Albeit, they were lazy movements, but quickly calculated and hard to avoid, as I said."
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Hageshii watched intently as Kaoseu taught. As the other person approached Hageshii quickly lifted his wooden sword pointing it directly at the throat of the one who he had hefted into the corner earlier. He shot him a cold glance and without a trace of concern in his voice he spoke.

"Kid. Sit down until your head is back to normal. If you go another round with this dummy you'd definitely would get hurt again. You don't want that do you?" Without waiting for a responce his glance became dark and threatening. "Good. Now go sit back down for a while."

Hageshii would hold his wodden sword where it was until the kid walked away to sit down. If he didn't he would have to hurt him. Hageshii didn't want to hurt him, but if he had to he would. He kept the kid in his peripheral vision as he looked back toward Kaoseu.

"They're lazy because they're basic. They are very simple, very effective moves. If you fought an ordinary hollow with a zanpakuto like the type I suposse he uses." Hageshii gestured toward Draze. "Then there would be little to no chance of survival. However, If any move is used incorrectly in a duel you could die. Then again that goes for any move. I'm flattered that a shinigami of the eleven division has complimented my incoherent skills. Yours aren't too shabby either. The way you fought here and the time you fought Kaiyo tells me that there is something different about you now. So whether it be good or bad you're in a mood."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:31 am

Draze started at the accusation of Hageshi. He stopped practising his clumsy movements, and turned to the larger man.
"You don't even know what my zanpaoto is! There's nothing wrong with it. I bet that if I become more skilled, and if..." he paused. "WHEN I achieve my shikai, then I'll use my zanpakuto to kill loads of Hollows!"
Draze wanted very much to kill a Hollow. He had never seen one ((the other threads where I see one are in the future...)) but his imaginings of them haunted his nightmares every second night. How dare this man suggest that just because Draz was inexperianced, he would never stand much of a chance against a hollow.

((OOC, You suggesting that my zanpakoto is weak, right?))
Back to top Go down
seifer101

seifer101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:11 am

Seifer then decides to let himself be known to the other shinigami's. He walks over with a simple "Hey" to greet them.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Sho had silently entered the dojo at the beginning of the teaching. He stood by the doorway and watched intently, trying to learn different ways he could use these attacks, or better yet, counter them. He sighed sightly as he watched, wondering if he'd ever be as good as any of these people.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:31 pm

"Relax, Draze. There's no reason to lose your head. If he wishes to insult your abilities, prove him wrong. Become stronger. And as for you by the door, if you think I don't see you, you're wrong. Don't just watch as your fellow Academy students are verbally abused. Learn to ste up, otherwise you're never gonna make it here." he said, talking to Draze and then the newcomer. "I hope you were paying attention. Get over here and show me what you can do. Chances are, you'll need work too." he said, then turned to Hageshii.

"That wasn't much of a compliment, seeing as I'm still an unseated member. I'm just there. And I believe I just said not long ago that my fighting style is constantly changing. I just now tried that series of attacks for the very first time. So, no mood, just a bit of experimentation." he said.
Back to top Go down
seifer101

seifer101

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Shrugs after seeing that there was no reply from the shinigami's towards him, saying in a sarcastic tone "O....k...well its a pleasure to meet you all too". He then grasp the wooden zanpakutou once more as he advances over to the rack to place it once more where it belonged. He then thinks to himself "Pfft....thus why I only associate well with ladies" With those thoughts Seifer walks past the shinigami's once more until he reaches the entrance to the dojo. He places on his shoes and begins to make his way over to the Kidou portion of the shinigami academy
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:10 pm

(( Seifer, you dont have to leave. That lat one was directed at you as well. I meant newcomers lol, but the cpu i was usin ha a cruddy "s" key))
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Hageshii lowered his blade after the kid had walked toward the other shinigami and listened annoyed as Draze misinterprited his preivous statement and Kaoseu kept arguing. "Draze I was in now way implying your shikai was weak. I was simply saying that I'm guessing it will use a slash like technique. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Also, Kaoseu, your techniques have nothing to do.. oh just nevermind it's pointless arguing with someone over such a useless topic. One thing you new guys need to learn though, pick your battles."
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Sho looked to either side of him, and then realized that the Shinigami was talking to him. He visibly went slightly pink and shuffled over to a dummy near the group after he chose a well0balanced wooden sword. He took a simple stance, listening to what had been said,doing what came easiest and most natural for him.

He slid his right leg back, to the point he was so low, he may as well have been doing the splits. He held the blade in his right hand, his right shoulder rotated bac slightly and his elbow crooked at a right angle. He was balanced on the balls of his feet and took a deep breathe and relaxed his muscles slightly. Then, with the suddenty of a flock of birds in flight, he began.

He clenched his coiled muscles and shot off from his left foot. Heleaned into the spring, staying low and came up, sliding his back foot forward as he sliced diagonally up from the bottom left of the dummy. He followed through by taking a simple sidestep and carried his single strike down diagonally across the back of the dummy.

Sho then spun around and parried an imaginary blow from the dummy, getting into the swing of things. He began to unwind and let his talent of speed leak out, moving with blurringly fast strikes and feints. He was suddenly on the other side of the dummy, having performed a carefully executed sidestep. He gave the dummy a horizontal slice and carried it up to the neck, where he violently yanked his blade across, slightly cracking the wood on his blade as well as the dummy. He swept the blade across and flicked it, as if flicking blood off and went to sheath it, then remembered it wasn't his blade and it had no sheath. He flushed a little and looked at the 2 that seemed to be instructing.

"Well... How was that...?" he asked, looking at the ground intently.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well, if this were combat, you'd pass sword use with an A. However, I'm not much of a techer. From what I just saw you're better than me. Why don't you show me what you can do without a weapon." Hageshii dropped his wooden blade and rushed the new kid. He leapt above him and rotated his body, extending his leg so that it would smash into the side of the kids face. He lowered his shoulder so he could grap ahold of the dummy next to the kid and spin himself around it, if his kick was avoided.

((OOC: Just a reminder, if you didn't remember or know, you can use bakudo and hado #'s 1-10))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)   Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wooden Zanpakuto Training (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next