The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:23 am

*Tenma awoke a bit earlier then expected in the morning. Thinking for a bit, he decided to use the morning to go train with his zanpakuto. He got up, made himself a small breakfast, and left for the training grounds. He arrived at the grounds and found his favorite place to train. Few people knew of this spot, however he wouldn't rule out any interruptions while he was here.

The area was in the midst of the cherry blossom trees. The tree's themselves were in bloom and the area looked beautiful with them around. There was a wide are, about 30 meters wide, in the midst of these trees. This was his favorite spot to train. He drew the training zanpakuto he carried with him, and began running through multiple sword katas.

After a while, he began slicing the cherry blossoms as they fell to the ground. This would train his precision with a blade. As the multitude of cherry blossom leaves were cut in two by his blade, he realized he was missing alot more then he was hitting. After deciding that he would only get better through experience, he began attempting to slice as many leaves as possible, before they hit the ground. After awhile though, this became boring.*

"Oh what I couldnt do for a training partner right now."

*He muttered as he sheathed his blade and looked up into the sky. A few clouds dotted it here and there, but otherwise it was a relatively clear day. He decided it was time for a small break, and leaned against a tree for awhile to enjoy the scenery.*
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:00 am

Kuroi had woken up that morning in his quarters at the 4th squad barracks. he looked at his goal chart it said the same thing it had for the last few days "Become Seated!!!" and Kuroi had to improve in all areas to do so. He was off duty today and also had decided that was the day to train his worst area...Zanjustsu... he walked out at the same time as grabbing his zanpaktou and putting it in its place on his back...he was walking to his own training spot out in the rukon district when he heard "Oh what I couldnt do for a training partner right now." Kuroi evaluated the voice and the distance. He was just a wall away kuroi jumped up grabbing the roof of the wall and pulling himself up and like the quiet sneaky fellow he was jumped down quietly behind the academy student he made a quick survey of the area and when it was clear Kuroi said 'ill fight ya... while drawing his proportionally big zanpaktou from its sheath on Kuroi's back and gripping it with both hands...
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:07 am

*Tenma turned with a smart immediately had his zanpakuto drawn and ready. Then however he realized it was a shinigami and he nodded his head in recognition. He then realized the man had offered to fight him and he smiled softly. "I'd be happy if you did my friend. My name is Tenma Yamato, and yours?" He said as he held his training zapakuto and sighed softly. "A real zanpakuto against this little thing? Sure why not." He said with a small little smile at the thought of the fun it'd be. He then turned and walked to the middle of the field, and motioned for his partner to follow. At that moment he took his stance, one he had practiced for days and looked to his a opponent with a little steel in his eyes. "Ready when you are." He uttered as he held his stance.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:13 am

'Kuroi Sora, you will probably beat me... with those words he started forward charging slightly to Tenma's right he quickly covered the distance between them and feinted a downward right to left strike with both hands during this he allowed his footing to slip in an effort to try and do a sliding tackle to relive his opponent of his ground...
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:17 am

*Tenma saw the feint and immediatley backstepped three times, which allowed him to also avoid the sliding tackle. He then spun around quickly and swung his training sword with a backhanded swing. He would then charge forward after the swing had been completed, and thrust his sword toward Kuroi. "Fourth squad?" He asked as the feint with a sword that large isnt something many combat experienced shinigami would do.*
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:34 pm

'You bet' said Kuroi as he rolled backward dodging the backhand swing but was caught off guard by the quick thrust but he managed to block with flat of his blade. kuroi sidestepped torward the blade and pushed it away and then back stepped unconsiously as he would of in a real fight fired off a kidou or two then...but he hesitated and remembered he was trying to get better at swordplay... he then took a quick slice at Tenma with his right hand going in a downward diagonal right to left and as soon as that was done he prepared to switch his wielding hand an slice back upward again...
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm

*Tenma blocked the downward right slash and locked his blade with Kuroi. He then used his superior height to push down on his blade hard. At that moment he spun around Kuroi and thrusted his sword back toward him, aiming for the area between his ribs and arm so he would not injure him if it hit.*
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Kuroi was frankly nearly overwhelmed by the stronger and taller opponent, and when Tenma spun around if kuroi had not developed the acrobatic and odd style. Kuroi needed to fight quickly if Tenma was going to primarily use strength. Kuroi dropped low and spun oppisite to Tenma's, at the same time completing the hand switch and Kuroi was able to narrowly deflect the thrust and simultaniously aiming a sweep at the taller shinigami's feet.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Tenma jumped over the sweep and landed quickly. He then moved quickly to stand next to Kuroi and, trying to compensate for the smaller, faster boys abilities. Aimed a powerful cleave at his midsection. Because of the training zanpakuto he was using he would only be bruised and battered if it hit. However if he blocked it could very well disarm him. Which is what Tenma really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Kuroi leaned out and took the hit on his blade which sent it flying away. Kuroi since he leaned back on to the ground did a pop up onto his feet and chanted Bakuto 4 Crawling Ropes He directed the ropes at his blade and pulled it back near him so he could grab it again as he hopped about 5 steps back trying to open up the distance...See your winning
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:02 am

"Expel the weapons of war! Disarm my opponent! Hado number 5 Disarm!" Tenma yelled as he aimed his hand at Kuro's blade. He then spoke once again and aimed a Bakudo at Kuro, speaking the incantation as he did. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo number 9 Strike!" Tenma then would walk over to kuro and hold the tip of his training sword to his neck.

5. Disarm

Effect: Sends an invisible pulse from the user's hand that sends the enemy's Zanpakutou or weapon flying out of their hand. It is able to strike from a long distance, and it moves so fast that the enemy is usually unable to guard or dodge it.
Incantation: "Expel the weapons of war! Disarm my opponent!"

9. Strike

Effect: Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

He smiled as the sword went up to his throat...

I was going to only use my sword...seeing as thats what needs practice...but now your asking for it... Hado 20 White Crawl!!!

Kuroi knew that kidou wouldnt knock Tenma out but it would fog his consiousness and push him back abit... The consiousness part is to release that wreched bakuto...
Back to top Go down
seifer101

seifer101

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Seifer walks into the with his hands hidden within his robe. He then pounders to himself after he takes a gander around "Man this is pretty lame. I have to go through the basics?...Im already skilled, they'll be better off just recruiting me right into a squad. Guess I better get this over with and enjoy it while I can." He then removes his shoes to show respect for the dojo and draws out a wooden zanpakuto and swings up against a nearby training post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)   Morning Exercise (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Exercise (Open to first reply)
Page 1 of 1