The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Please post your rank up information here for those taking part in the promotion.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 am

Anthony

Rank 1 to 3

Spirit Power +10
Speed +10
Fighting Skill +15
Technique +10

According to DM SH boost is permanent and therefor should be added aswell
Back to top Go down
MsDrWhovian

MsDrWhovian

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Job/Interests : Central Texas Conference Service Center/Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Quote : Fear the zombie wasps!
Registration Date : 2013-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 pm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4502-my-character-inara-calhoun

+5 Spirit Power
+5 Speed
+5 Technique
+5 Fighting Skill

Done
- Arty

Last edited by MsDrWhovian on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 am

You get 20 points not just 10 for promotion to the 3rd rank.
Back to top Go down
MsDrWhovian

MsDrWhovian

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Job/Interests : Central Texas Conference Service Center/Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Quote : Fear the zombie wasps!
Registration Date : 2013-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Thanks, Arawn. I edited it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scion

Scion

Male
Number of Posts : 53
Job/Interests : Student of literature and religion, fiction writer.
Quote : You'll never learn to fly until you're standing on the cliff.
Registration Date : 2013-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Character: Conrad Streiber

Stats:
Spirit Power: 20 to 25/35
Speed: 20 to 25/35
Technique: 5 to 10
Fighting Skill: 15 to 20/30

Stats include the bonuses for an active Fullbring.

Abilities:
Bringer's Light (Shunpo equivalent)
Visual evolution of Fullbring- post will describe. No power gained through this evolution except what naturally occurs at this rank.
New Fullbringer ability: Anektin Pahre: Conrad pours spirit energy into the knife, converting it into kinetic energy as it goes. Within the same post, he throws the knife at an opponent. The energy expands  into a wide crescent-shaped blade of energy, and forces the knife to move at incredible speeds. It strikes hard, making it difficult to deflect or block, but it is possible. However, if it doesn't strike the first time, the knife will deflect off and try to hit the opponent again from a different direction. The second strike has a much higher chance of success, but with much less raw power and no energy-blade. If an opponent is below Conrad in rank or Spirit Power stats, the knife will strike first time (NOTE: Strike does not mean great injury. It just means 'target got hit'). If equal or 1 rank higher, it can be deflected with much effort, but the second attack will automatically hit (again, doesn't mean injury necessarily). If 2 ranks higher or more, both attacks can be deflected, but again, with difficulty. After the attack concludes, the knife returns to Conrad's hand of its own accord. Name means "Meteor Fang", and can be done in several languages with the same effect. Duration 1/Cooldown 4.

Notes:
The solo thread for my new powers will follow shortly, and it will include the details of the Fullbring evolution.

The template for this post was drawn from the Incentive Update PM.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

I find it interesting that someone with a move to deflect most attacks wants an attack that hard to deflect. Despite the wording I don't think any skill deserves guaranteed hit especially after it's been blocked once. Homing effect is possible, boomerang even. There's really no need for the overly complex level to level comparison you've set up.  None the less post copy of this outside of this thread for fine tuning and comments.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Character: Amaya Lee

Rank 0 to 3

Stats:

+5 spirit
+10 speed
+5 fighting

Updated ~ The Arawn
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Stats updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion Thread - ALL SUPERHUMAN/FULLBRING POST HERE
Page 1 of 1