The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Location : Wandering In This Glourious Place Called Your Pants
Job/Interests : I am allergic To Work
Quote : I am not racist. I hate everybody in General
Registration Date : 2011-04-02

Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) Empty
PostSubject: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 am

Superhuman

Name: Aoi Yui

Birthplace: City Of Summerside on Prince Edward Island In Canada

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality
Aoi likes any form of sweets chilling out on the couch watching tv or walking on the beach. Aoi hates nothing really she accpets her fate as it comes to her. Aoi is a tough little trooper even though, she is incredibly fragile. Aoi loves the simple things in life & is Highly outgoing. Occasionally she will play a prank or 2 making her full of suprises & fun. It takes alot for her to hold a grudge against people. She will always forgive & forget regardless of what someone or something has done to her.

Occupation: Just finishing up high-school & works at Karakura Town Hospital

Special Characteristics: Aoi has a special affinity for being able to find veins & small things on a body most likely due to her studies in Medical Science. She also carries a set of Pink Brass Knuckles with black spikes

Race: French, White, & Canadien

Special Power-

General Power: Holy Necromancer- 3 Diffrent Forms of Wings That Allow Her to use special abilites ( Each Set contains a light sparkle, a specific color shine, & her eye color changes & each allow her flight.) (With each wing switch Aoi cannot use her ablities [except flight] until after 1 post.

Techniques/Abilities:

Attack Form: The Wings are short in girth about (5 feet out) but allow for the slowest form of flight, bright red & leave red waves with white sparkles when she flies. This Wing Ability allows her to cause the nerve receptors in her opponent to go wild with pain. If it is direct contact the pain is average, if it is done with an object it is halfed. If the opponent ignores these recpetors & tocuhes too long (2 posts begins it & it doubles each post they hold & the time resets if they come into contact before-hand ) the limb touched will become un-useable for 10 seconds (1 posts unless held longer). Aoi can worsen the pain by using her wings to touch in other areas. Her eye's glow a pink/ Maroon color when she uses any ability in this form.

Defence Form: The Wings are medium in girth about (14 feet out) & allow for a decent flight speed enough to evade slower attacks compared to her attack form. The wings are sparkling blue & leaves yellow sparkles when she flies. The wings ability's allow her to heal a persons wounds. Aoi does not have to be close but at least be able to clearly see the wound. Her eye's glow bright lightning blue when she preforms any ability in this form.

Flight Form: The wings span is massive in girth (about 20 feet out) more than the other 2 combined & allow for perfect flgiht & excellent flight speed, enough to evade most attacks. The wings are sparkling bright pink & leave white crystal sparks where ever she flies. This is her quickest form & weakest as it does nothing except make her look pretty & fly faster than most things. Her eye's glow a vibrant white & gray while flying.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 8

Speed: 15

Fighting skill: 22

Intelligence: 15

History: Aoi was any normal average pink haired girl . She had a Mom & Dad & a little doggy called Princess & she lived happily in her sub-urban home. She lived happily with her family until Her powers came in her wings bursted out while she was arguing with her Father. Her parents had some quick adjusting to do in order to deal with there spiritually based Daughter so they decided to try & keep it secret. Consequently, her father being a brute barbarien he was wanted Aoi to use her God like power for mass destruction so he could run the country & then the world. Sadly, Aoi had a nack for more of Healing than Chaos, she would often go into hospitals & heal the injured behind closed doors & while the patient was drugged up of course. Still ,She was forced to train with her father to use her power for destrcution but it was to no avail so he gave up on his daughter & shuned her using her college fund for his own greedy deeds. Aoi still loved her Father & repsected him she just didn't want him to leave her & her mother. Aoi's mother took her in her heart where Aoi learned how to heal & show compassion. Once Aoi was at age 14 her Mother decided to take her to a medical school where her "abilites" could be used to help. Her Father dis-approved of it & wanted to just dump Aoi & leave her be but her Mother cut her father down to size & she went to the school. 4 years later Aoi was almost done with medical school passing all her classes espicically the one involving caring for wounds. She is currecnlt learning about the Advanced Indepth Workings Of The Nervous System.

Role Playing Sample: The playmate (Solo)

Last edited by Aoi Yui on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 am

Erm...
Obviously no issue with the 3rd ability, but being able to break apart someones bones seems a bit iffy to me, and depending on like cast time for the healing, you'd be a bit too hard to beat in combat...However! I'll open up this app to other mods/admin to look over Smile
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 am

Hmm maybe I should re-word some stuff cause the bone dis-assembly, isint't like instant & the healing only covers wounds right now, the person Reiastu & Spiritual Pressure & Fatigue would still be there.
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 pm

I changed it, I hope this is better Very Happy. Some creditied help from Kaoseu Enjel, Arawn, & Kyro too Thx Guys. (Gotta love the C-box)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:13 pm

All I'd say is needed is a proper limit for the limb to become unusable, as in, how many posts you must keep contact. Also, it'd be wise to include actual sizes of the wings, that way there's no metagaming involved, and no unhappiness between characters.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Fixed :O
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Bump.......
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 pm

In madam Kaiyo's absence I shall dub thee approves. When she returns and decides to reject, you must battle the blond one for acceptance. APPROVED.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)   Aoi Yui (SuperHuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoi Yui (SuperHuman)
Page 1 of 1