The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shibata Tim's Shikai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

Shibata Tim's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Shibata Tim's Shikai   Shibata Tim's Shikai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am

Awakening Thread: Hero of Chaos(Shikai Release)

Zanpakutou's Name: カオスのヒーロー/Hero of Chaos

Call Out Phrase: Rise Hero of Chaos!

Description: Once called out, the Asauchi training blade erupts with flames into a Katana. The katana is characterized by its distinctive appearance: a curved, slender, single-edged blade with a circular or squared guard and long grip to accommodate two hands. It has historically been associated with the samurai of feudal Japan, and has become renowned for its sharpness and strength.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shibata Tim's Shikai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibata Tim's Shikai   Shibata Tim's Shikai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shibata Tim's Shikai
Page 1 of 1