The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done)   Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm

It was getting kinda late, Shikuro was on his way back from the academy, he had been over there discussing what would be appropiate to talk about doing an demonstration. They seemed to have been slightly worried that Shikuro might say some stuff that would be inappropiate. Not that he really did care about what the found appropiate and what not. So maybe they where right to have their doubts, not that he where giving them more doing their talk, he was as reasuring as ever, it had gotten easier, to lie. Something he had been doing alot lately. It was easier but he haven't lost track of when it was a good idea and when it weren't.

As he walked back, his eyes drifted over the old traning grounds, mostly used for training in the communication with your zan. A place he had spent many hours doing just that, it felt like a good place to do it, he stopped, staring into the room, feeling drawn to just go in there another time, it would proberly just be a nostalgic thought, but still why not atleast follow it.

He walked inside, took him but a mere seconds to asure himself of the place being empty.
After confirming that he sat down and closed his eyes, before long feeling the now more familiar change of scenery around him, as he opened his eyes again, he then got up, as he looked to his left to the spot where Hikage normally would sit he found none yet from behind him, the very familiar voic e appeared.

"You've been gone for a long time now, I thought after your last visit you would soon come back to learn more but tha didn't really happen why is that..."
Shikuro tilted his head a turned towards Hikage.
"Well I beleived that the next step weren't exactly just something I could pull off like that, wasn't it suppossed to be a whole other level?"
Shikuro raised an eyebrow, pretty sure he heard Hikage chuckle but entirely sure weather it was just the way Shikuro would have wanted him to react.
"If you think the next step if Bankai, then you're wrong there's more you've yet to learn..."
Shikuro was not only surpirised, yet he really had no idea about the extents of ones Shikai, he didn't really have any way of knowing how far the extents of Shikai went.

As he stood there thinking he was very unaware of the black shrouded spear forming withing Hikages Hand.
"think fast!"
Shikuro eyes widened, and as fast as his legs would have the capacisity to he moved, back, just barely in time to see the spear almost hitting him, as he rolled down to the side, letting the spear hit the ground behind him beleiving that was it, but soon after the impact five strings of shoadow blades formed from the place that it just had hit, and he started to move away again, but not fast enough. He tripped as his right leg was was cut. He quickly got up, just in time to see the next spear before him, though he knew that this one, he couldn't do anything against, he rtried to start moving holding holding up his arms to block the spear, leaving him getting thrown back on the attack, though his arms where untouch, he could feeel about five other cuts around on his chest.

Though it wasn't planned the last shot had thrown him out of the endless shade, he felt himself lucky, the attack seemed to be on the shade it his, yet now there was no one out here, yet another spear was formed and thrown at Shikuro, one which on this distance, he could easily dodge, just by side stepping, and then let it hit the bare ground behind himself. and so he did, he stepped a bit far to the side, not entrily sure about of how this thing worked. But as predicted it hit the ground, though very unpredicted it wasn't just disappearing is exploded on impact sending him out of this dream would.
"There you go... now the next step will be bankai..."
With that Shikuro woke up, though normally after getting out of something liek that he would just walk back home, yet, he could feel the blood running down his chest aswell as on his leg, so the 4th squad was definetly a stop worth taking before headding home, and with that he slowly walked towards the 4ths squad barracks.

Last edited by Shikuro on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done)   Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 am

Ability 3:Kage Yari (Shadow Spear)
Description of ability.
The user forms a spear within his Shikai's claw, and that claw is the only thing that able to hold onto the spear without releasing an action. When the claw has hold of the spear it is nothing more than a spear it is first when the claw lets go things change and there will be 3 diffrend actions. Upon hitting a shadow, 5 Shadow Blades will appear that will last for about two posts, upon hitting a person or one persons shadow five small but very clean cut will be made on the victims body nothing fatal unless the persons spiritual presure can't fend of the attacks, which almost anyone one would be able to. Upon hitting an area where there's no shade the spear will simply exlode.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done)   Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Careful with spear actions
Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done)   Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks i think? (Shikai 3) /Done)
Page 1 of 1