The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shibata Tim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

Shibata Tim Empty
PostSubject: Shibata Tim   Shibata Tim I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 am

Soul Reaper Template

Name: Shibata Tim (in family name first and surname last format, I'm Japanese)

Age: 24, but appears to be around 20 sense that is when he died.

Race: Asian

Birthplace: Japan

Height: 5"2

Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance:
Shibata Tim 155208-bigthumbnail

Tim stands around 5'2 with a rather proud and strong stance about him. He usually wears a Dark gray Yoko that has his family name in Black on the back. His Hakama are light grey and seem rather plain but underneath are Black and red Hidate and Suneate and he wears Tabi and sandals. Tim has a Black Kotte on his left arm and Red Tekko on each hand. He has long red hair usually in a ponytail and emerald green eyes.

He has various scare on his body, the most noticeable is the long scar on his left arm going from his elbow down to his wrist. If seen with a bear torso there'd be various scars from sword fights and a burn mark from torture. On his back there is a scar going from his left shoulder blade to his right. Tim always has his weapon sheathed and strapped to his back.

Personality:
Shibata Tim tends to be prefer to keep to himself trying not to let anyone get to close to him but those who do see the real him see a friendly and caring person. His anger is easily controlled but there are times he can't seem to control it and when he's angry he usually becomes tense and doesn't think while he's fighting. He tries to stay around people and tries to make more allies than enemies but he can't stand people who constantly cause trouble and expect him to help them. He usually becomes rather lazy after a long and tiring fight, but he will do what he needs to do regardless he'll just do it slower.

He doesn't like to be rushed into things unless he knows what's going on and has an idea on what's going to happen and what the consequences might be. He values his allies, friends and comrades above everyone else on the battlefield, he'd rather lose a base than lose a friend. Tim always tries to talk things out before resorting to violence, he wants peace and quiet but still enjoys excitement at times. Anyone that gives him a challenge while fighting gains his respect and he would never kill someone he respects unless he absolutely had to, but he refuses to respect tyrants who only care for themselves.

Special Characteristics: Many years of swordsmanship training as well as Hai-ki-do training. Making Tim a very dangerous Martial Artist as well as a fantastic Swordsman.

Stats: (You begin with 60 stat points to distribute around each of the four different attributes.)

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 20

Technique: 12

Fighting Skill: 23
[+5 at rank 1 (10/25/12)] [+5 at rank 2 (02/23/13)]

Sealed Zanpaku-to:
Shibata Tim DaeNodachi_Emwyns_blades

Tim fights with honor never fighting dirty. He strikes Strong yet has decent speed in his attacks and tries to keep a good defense. He is surrounded by a black aura and the spirit of a black and red dragon comes out of his weapon and begins to circle Shibata Tim, like a barrier knocking away enemies within a meter radius but he is vulnerable to ranged attacks or enemies able to jump over the dragon. If he is not interrupted the dragon turns into a ring of flames and he charges damaging any enemies that touch the ring, he stops charging as soon as the ring disappears.

History:
Tim was born into a rather respected family but they weren't well known across the land. He grew working on the farms and training with Various swords and spears in his spare time, due to constant attacks by bandits he was forced to learn quickly at times and help fight off the bandits whenever they attacked. Eventually he chose the Nodachi as his weapon of choice and while looking through the ruins of a nearby village that was unable to fight off the bandits he encountered a swords man who challenged him. The fight lasted hours; Tim was starting to become exhausted when his opponent offered him an option, give up and hand over his sword or be defeated and humiliated. He refused and as they kept fighting the swordsman's flaw revealed itself and he chose not to fight dirty and in the end won.

When the fight was over the local bandits decided to go back and see what the missed and saw Tim and the swordsman and attacked without warning. The two agreed to work together and began fighting with what little strength they had left. Tim took a few hits to his torso but kept fighting. Eventually he and the swordsman were surrounded and the bandits made one last charge, when it was over he turned to see his ally on the ground gripping his sword and dying. The stranger handed Ryumaro his sword and told him he was proud to fight a young and talented warrior.

When he turned 18 he left his village carrying the strangers blade on his back, he traveled to nearby towns and villages his goal was to eliminate the bandits once in for all. Each village he visited got him one step closer. It took him 2 years to find out where the bandits made their home and as he made his way towards the camp he met only resistance, but he never gave in. He finally made it and single handily defeated them then faced their leader, he was rather large and used a large axe. After the fight he had taken two hits, one on his back and one on his sword arm.

2 years of traveling has made him grow into a seemingly emotionless man but he's still willing to make friends and allies along the way. Unfortunately, when the boy turned 20, he was attacked by a particular group of bandits who had seeked revenge for their masters death. Tim did his best to hold off the numerous bandits, but was eventually overrun and slain. After which his soul was brought tot he Sereitai. Where he was accepted into the Shinigami Academy for his exceptional ability with the sword and his already predominant spiritual power.

He has been training in the Sereitai for a few years now, but time is hard to tell when you are dead. He has met numerous people and shown them kindness, but he is still ever stuck in his ways. Tim, on some level, rather enjoys meeting new people. It's just his demeanor that gets in the way, the way he talks. People often mistake it for being rude or uninterested, which is far from the case.

Role Playing Sample:

Shibata Tim had recently decided to check out the ruins of a village that the bandits had destroyed quite a few years ago, but first he would need to go into the world of the living. It was somewhat of an easy task for a Shinigami, but for other spirits it was much more difficult. A portal opened in front of him and Tim walked through the gap between the Spirit World and the world of the Living. The door opened on the outskirts of his once beloved Japan where he made his way to the village.

He stepped through the now ruined gate and started looking around the burnt buildings. He noticed a figure wandering around as well, after following him the man stopped and turned around, he was middle aged and had shoulder length black hair and a large beard covering his chin, he wore full Samurai armor without a helmet. The armor the stranger wore was Red and was worn from battle yet it seemed sturdy enough to keep taking hits. A large sword was strapped to his back, it was like this man looked like he could make his skills look like a butter knife.

A fellow swordsman... the man said in a neutral tone "Tell me boy, how good are you with that sword?" he asked stepping closer to Tim.

Shibata Tim took a step back and answered "Good enough to defend my self from bandits." He was hoping this man wasn't with the bandits, if they were he'd go down fighting. Being a Shinigami or apart of the Spirit World was not something to tell this Human...

"Very well... The man drew the sword on his back and pointed it towards Tim, the Weapon had a black blade and hilt with red on various parts of the weapon. "I challenge you, don't worry...I won't kill you."

Tim drew his blade holding it with both hands "I accept your challenge." He then ran forward and swung his blade downwards towards the man's shoulder; the stranger blocked, jumped back and attempted to stab Tim in the arm. As Tim dodged the blade he swung aiming for the stranger sword arm and the two exchanged blows for an hour. Eventually the stranger became quite exhausted and this is when Tim gained the upper hand.

Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him and saw a group of men smirking at them, one of them spoke chuckling "Well Look what we have here boys! Let's show them how we wrecked this village!" The bandits charged and a large fight started.

Tim and the stranger were eventually back to back surrounded "Ambushed by bandits...I'm not going down, fight well boy...prove you have strength within you." Tim nodded and the two charged at the bandits, loud sounds of blades clashing filled the area as the two swordsman fought he bandits. It would of done no good to explain to the stranger that he was not a boy and had extensive training.

Tim collapsed to one knee, looking around at the bodies of the bandits taking a moment to catch his breath. He stood, looked and saw the stranger on the ground bleeding heavily, he ran over and helped him up, before speaking. "Come on, we have to get you some help."

"Boy...leave me...my time has come..." The man picked up his blade and offered it to Tim. "Kurai...chooses it's master...and the master...chooses his sword...you two are meant for each other...make the blade proud boy..." As he took the blade the stranger closed his eyes and lay there lifeless.

Tim stood as more bandits came along, he gripped the sword tightly and a black aura surrounded him. He rose the blade among high and an ethereal dragon flew out of the blade and began to circle him acting as a barrier then as Tim started to charge, the dragon turned into a ring of flames. The bandits tried to run but were swallowed by flames, eventually the flames died out and he was the only man alive in the ruins of the small village.

Because I think its cool; theme music:
Indestructible-Disturbed

he he
he he
he he
he he

Another mission the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again
No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

I'll have you know
That I've become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

Another reason another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

You will be shown
How I've become
Indestructible
Take a last look around while your alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

I'm
Indestructible
I am indestructible
Indestructible

Indestructible
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Shibata Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibata Tim   Shibata Tim I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 am

Wow im actually surprised, theres nothing wrong with the app, enjoy your character

-APPROVED-

-RANK 1-
Back to top Go down

Shibata Tim
Page 1 of 1