The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)  Empty
PostSubject: Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)    Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 pm

The Seireitei was swiftly engulfed in darkness as the sun plunged into the high hills in the distance. Bishamon was returning to his barracks after a particularly relaxed day; a few drinks with some fellow squad seven members, and small demonstration for a class of eager academy students, about to participate in their first spar. Bishamon even got a small gesture of gratitude in the form of money, which was an unexpected bonus, the right thing to do would probably have been declined, but he was in need of some money, so he took it, despite the bad feeling he had when he did so.

On his way back to the barracks, he noticed a faint voice, which he thought nothing of but it was starting to annoy him somewhat. He couldn’t really make out what the voice was saying; it just sounded like a muffled scream, although a scream would probably not be the right word; in short, it was just an annoying noise, which was ruining the peaceful stroll back to his barracks he was having. The dirt path was empty, and he couldn’t see anyone nearby, so he decided to stop and try and pinpoint what exactly that noise was. Bishamon closed his eyes trying to concentrate; the noise was just getting louder and louder, it started to take on the sound of static, but then he heard a few words “Hey...Asshole...Weak...always.” Bishamon’s eyes slowly opened, he had a calm almost annoyed expression. He sighed as he slowly drew his blades, glaring at the two short-swords; he cocked his eyebrow, as he held them closer to his face. “You want something?” He figured that someone so rude, could only be the spirit of his zanpakuto; well the man, not the woman. The static noise he was hearing stopped, and there was an airy silence. He was expecting a response in the same manner as the greeting, but no such luck. He then veered off the straight path, onto the long dry grass, and sat down with his two blades still held up quite close to his face. He took a seat, but still heard nothing, out of frustration with his spirit; which he was meant to be the master of. He stabbed the two blades into the ground, allowing them to stand. He knew the procedure; however he wasn’t too pleased that he wasn’t going to that place out of his own accord.

He closed his eyes and allowed himself to be one with the relaxed atmosphere, which was a lot easier than the first time he attempted this. After a few minutes he slowly opened his eyes; hoping to see the sandy dessert, which is his inner world. But instead he saw the two spirits, crouching down, only a foot or two away. “So...Having fun there?” The young man asked. The girl stood up, covering her mouth with her hands, trying to contain her laughter. Bishamon stood up, with a less than amused look on his face; he patted down his robe, getting the sand and dust off. “Did you just call me here to make fun of me? Or did you have something to tell me?” He asked nonchalantly. The pair backed up making some space between them and Bishamon. The girl cleared her throat, getting ready to speak, but the young man interrupted her as he began speaking. “Well, we were bored, and we thought it was quite a long time since we saw you. So we wanted to see how you were doing. So...How you doing?” It was obvious that he was being sarcastic, but Bishamon didn’t have the patients for it today. He turned around about to walk away; although he didn’t know where to go. Last time It was the work of his spirits that he was allowed to return to the Soul Society, but he turned around regardless, he was about to walk away, but was met by a fist; which sent him flying back. He sat up rubbing his face, “What the hell was that for!?” Before he got up the girl locked her arms around his neck “Tehehe, we can’t let you leave just yet” She looked to the man, and gave him a smile. The man stood tall “Okay! We called you here because we’re fed up of you looking so damn weak all the time. For us as spirits, it’s quite embarrassing. So we’ll teach you our second ability.”

He drew the black blade from his sheath; which he wears on the back of his belt. He then pointed the tip at Bishamon “Suwaipu Wo Wasure” The blade jolted forward, going into Bishamon’s chest “What...what the hell are you guys doing here?” His head turned to the left, and then the right, before the memory of the past hour came back. He looked at the man who had a smug look on his face. “So, what do you think? Pretty cool right?” Bishamon’s mouth hung open; speechless. “...I can’t believe you’re that stupid.” The man delivered another punch to the face of Bishamon. “What the hell is that suppose to mean?!” The man yelled. Bishamon covered his nose; where he just received a punch. “I already know that move you idiot! You taught it me last time I was here!” The man scratched his head, trying to remember. “Oh yeah, that’s right. Haha. How’s it working out for you?” The young male continued laughing arrogantly, almost making Bishamon look like the idiot. “Well, thanks to that technique I busted my arm.” He was referring to that spar he had with the captain of squad 11 not too long ago. The spirit stood there, silent for once, but he once again started laughing “Oh that’s right, I remember that now. That was hilarious! But enough out of me. Sis, your turn to teach him something.” The girl removed her arms from Bishamon’s neck, and then stood up; he was quite relieved that the man wouldn’t be teaching him this time.

He spun around to face the woman, who already had her blade drawn. “Right! Let me explain the move first. So it basically makes the opponent forget about a specific object or if used correctly a person. This will make them unaware of this object or person, which in turn makes them unable to see them; kinda like believing is seeing; if they don’t believe it is there they won’t see it. You follow?” She asked as she let out a slight giggle at the sight of Bishamon’s confused face. “Maybe showing you would be better...Surasshu Wo Mou Ken Ka” The blade didn’t change its appearance; just like the last technique, the girl then walked towards him, and made sure the flat end of the blade tapped Bishamon on the shoulder. She then placed the blade on her hand and made a small cut with it. Unlike the last this blade was still a solid object. Bishamon’s vision began to get slightly blurry, or so he thought. Then the woman standing in front of him disappeared, he wasn’t sure what had happened, he didn’t even know who just disappeared, someone definitely did but whom? He couldn’t remember. He then felt a something delicately being placed on his back, Bishamon turned his head, he then remembered who that was who disappeared just a second ago, it was his spirit; who had placed her hand on his back.

She stepped back and lowered the blade “You get it now? The conditions of this technique are quite simple really, say the name of the attack, make some sort of contact with your opponent; even if it’s just your blades touching your opponent’s blades, that’ll do. Then cut whatever you want the opponent to ‘forget.’ The opponent will then be unable to see it; be careful though, if it is yourself who you’re trying to make disappear, your opponent will know someone just disappeared, but they won’t realise it is you. Once they make any sort of contact with the thing which has disappeared they will instantly remember and thus be able to see it.” Bishamon didn’t really have many questions, so he just nodded his head. The girl smiled “Remember the name. Surasshu Wo Mou Ken Ka!” Bishamon then felt a hand being placed on his shoulder, this time it was strong, and quite uncomfortable, it was the brother. “The rest you’ll have to learn yourself.” He then pulled back his hand, and threw Bishamon down, as he did Bishamon snapped into focus; he was back in the grassy field of the Soul Society. He wasn’t sure what the appropriate reaction should be; should he be happy that he learnt a new ability, or angry by the way his spirits treated him. Instead of thinking about it, he stood up, sheathed his blades, and continued his walk, trying to show no reaction, as they were probably watching.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)    Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Surasshu Wo Mou Ken Ka (Blinding Slash)

Description of ability: This ability only resonates in his right blade; the blades appearance doesn’t change, it can still cut and slash unlike the previous ability. Bishamon has to make contact with his opponent once the attack has been activated, either by cutting, tapping or even making contact with the opponent’s weapon – this has to be done with the right blade. Once those conditions have been met, he then has to make a cut on his body; which then makes the opponent unable to remember him, which then makes the opponent unable to see him. Bishamon then becomes completely invisible to whomever his blade has made contact with. He can stay invisible for 2 posts, however when he makes contact with the person, they are able to remember him, which allows them to see him once again. When Bishamon becomes invisible, his opponent won’t be able to remember who just disappeared, they will know that someone has just disappeared, but they won’t know who it was. He can also use this ability on objects; such as a tree, a boulder, a wall or even a small stone. The object he cuts will also remain hidden for two posts, but will reappear once the opponent makes contact with them. Once the opponent is able to see the object or person hidden, Bishamon must wait 2 posts before using this ability again.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)    Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Approved

Go get'em Predator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)    Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Stronger? (Shikai 2)
Page 1 of 1