The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning Spar (Denno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Morning Spar (Denno) Empty
PostSubject: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

The sparring grounds, memories of this place from when Bishamon was still an academy student were fresh in his mind, doing tedious training such as press-ups or sit ups or going on a jog, didn't suit his taste, if he was going to train; which he didn't usually do, it would have to be a spar with a fellow shinigami, preferably with someone with the same skill range, although fighting someone stronger than you had its advantages. The biting cold from last night left a thin white sheet of frost on the grass, the morning sun soon melted it away as did it soften up the frozen dirt. However the cold still lingered in the air. Bishamon came here early, in hopes to relax before he managed to pick someone to spar with from the crowd of people who usually came here. But sitting on the damp grass, curled up under a tree trying to escape from the cold wasn't what he had in mind.

He thought of leaving and then waiting for a while and coming back. In truth he probably wasn't going to come back, it was a hard enough struggle convincing himself to come here in the first place. He hadn't had a fight in a while, and he didn't want to get rusty, but that was probably going to be the case, if someone didn't get here in the next minute or so.

Bishamon stood up, and stretched his arms high above his head, he then picked up the practice wooden swords he brought, planning on returning them and then going to get some more sleep, however, he felt someone’s presence, he let out a sigh, even though he did want a sparring partner he wasn't in the mood for a fight, but that couldn't be helped, so he returned to his seat under the large tree, and waited for the shinigami to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 am

Practice... it was always practice, he never did get to fight any real opponents anymore, and it was starting to eat away at him, he wanted to get out to the field again instead of sitting around doing nothing all day.
Lavi enterned the sparring grounds, to meet a familiar face, he did not greet the person, only gave a slight nod, as that was his way of greeting people, instead of the usual handshake.

He looked around the area, there seemed not to be many other than Bishamon there, so it seemed there was not much choice in who to fight here
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 am

This was unexpected, Lavi or at least that’s what he thought his name was, he wasn't confident enough to call him by a name that might or might not be his actual name, although he did remember this guy was strong, strong enough to obtain shikai, and he was also in squad eleven to add to that, so he was no stranger to combat. But this was good, Bishamon wanted a strong opponent, and Lavi fitted that role perfectly. Bishamon didn't really care who would win or lose the spar, even though he did expect to be beaten, but Lavi would probably want to win, and considering he is in squad eleven, he will probably enjoy a fight, well at least that’s what he hoped.

He returned Lavi's nod with one of his own, and when he got in ear shot, he gave an innocent smile "hey, do you want to have a spar?" He wanted to get straight into a fight, so he could heat up.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Lavi took a glance over at Bishamon when he asked, and Lavi drew his Zanpaktou to answer the question, and walked a bit away, then turned to Bishamon, he had not been one for words since his return from Rukongai, there had been too much on his mind, too many complications with rogues and politics, it would be good to get some steam out.
"Whenever you are ready" Lavi said and waited with his sword pointed out at Bishamon, though his stance would seem to be a little off and his grip around the sword would look pretty weak too.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Well at least he's giving me the first move, he thought, he drew his zanpakuto's and got into his stance; his left arm fully extended pointing the tip of the sword at Lavi, and his right tucked into his chest with the blade also pointing at him, he didn't move for a moment, he analysed Lavi's stance, it didn't look all that impressive, the grip on the sword looked weak, but it could be a trap, which was more than likely due to the calibre of the fighter.

He took extremely small steps towards him, and then when the moment felt right, he dashed towards him, kicking up a lot of dust from his take off. He wanted to see if his grip was in fact weak on his sword, he crouched down when he closed the gap, and then swung his left blade up, not aiming for Lavi, but for his blade, if the grip was in fact as loose as it looked the blade could be knocked out of his hand. And then with his right blade he attempted to stab him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

Lavi reacted quickly when Bishamon got close, it was a dangerous move he pulled, but he had to try it out in a fight sooner or later.
Lavi allowed Bishamon to hit his sword away, but used his free hand to hit away the other blade away and try to punch Bishamon in the stomach and combine it with Hado #1 Thrust to push Bishamon away from himself again, the attack was not targeted towards hurting him much, but rahter to taunt and create distance again
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 am

Good he managed to hit the sword like he intended, but his actual strike, the one that was meant to cause some damage, was brushed aside with ease, and already started a counter strike, not that he wasn't all that surprised, Lavi was a formidable opponent, and he was proving it, as the punch, combined with Hado number 1 thrust connected.

It felt like all the air was being pushed out of his lungs, as he flew back, he managed to keep his feet on the ground, and slid back about 10 metres, when he stopped, he panted; trying to get his breath back, this wasn't good, he wasn't hiding the fact that he was out of breath, he was basically a sitting duck, so despite the fact that he was out of breath, he thought it was more dangerous to just stand there and wait.

So he took a huge leap in the air, and raised both of his blades above his head, he brought both of his blades down, as he got closer to Lavi; both of the blades stayed parallel, aiming for both of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 am

Lavi held out his hand towards his blade "Hado 2 reel" Lavi got his sword back in his hand, though he did not get the chance to charge, Bishamon was quickly on the offensive again now coming from the air, a high risk move, but those had to be taken sometimes.
Lavi stood and wait for Bishamon and prepared his blade, Lavi raised his blade as Bishamon got close, and used his Zanpaktou to block both the blades, it was a hard impact, but Lavi was able to keep up with it, but he could not keep doing that to many time.
Lavi pushed Bishamons blade up again and then tried to kick Bishamon in the side with a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am

Both of his blades, smashed into Lavi's, with quite a bit of force, Bishamon's arms were rattled slightly, but he quickly managed to gain his composure back, but what to do now, it was somewhat of a stalemate, he couldn't let up the pressure on his blades, otherwise Lavi would surely strike back, before he could think much more, he saw Lavi's leg come round in a roundhouse kick, it's just a kick, i can take it, he kept telling himself that, when the kick connected Bishamon groaned in pain, and the his legs buckled, but he tried to keep the pressure on his blades, he then took a large breath, and jumped back, pointing his hand at Lavi, muttering something quietly so Lavi couldn't hear him, his eyes lit up and shouted "Bakudo 14, Hanzennaseigen!" before checking if his kidou was successful, he charged at Lavi, as soon his feet touched the ground, point both of his blades at Lavi's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Lavi was restricted for a second, but he knew the urgency of getting free of it, besides Bisha had not been given much to channel the kido, or to perform it, so it was not very strong.
Before Bishamon was able to land a hit, Lavi broke free and jumped back, still unarmed he could not block bishamon, but Lavi did not seem troubled by the fact.
Lavi pointed his finger out at Bishamon "Hado 4 Byakurai" A white lightning went fourth towards Bishamon, and Lavi used this as a distraction to get hold of his weapon, running in an arch in towards Bishamon, he held his hand out towards his sword "reel" His weapon flew in towards him, and he got hold of it and charged in on Bishamon for a frontal assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Spar (Denno)   Morning Spar (Denno) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Spar (Denno)
Page 1 of 1