The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey that drink? (Denno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Hey that drink? (Denno) Empty
PostSubject: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

It was a bit past noon, the daily duties where long taken care of, all there really was to do now was relax, though it hit him that there where some thing Shikuro could do while relaxing, and better yet might be able to wing too off while not making it any less good,. He got up from his char stretching out for a bit, taking a look down over the list of the squad members and there rooms, quickly spotting the one he was looking for. With a swift movement he slipped his Zanpakuto onto his back, never wanting to leave without it these days as it was kinda tense around the squads. With a small detour after getting out of his own office he went into his Captains picking up a bag and then slowly moved through the barracks. This was a bit place so even if Shiku had been here this long he didn't exactly know where what was and all, but before long he would find the place he was looking for.

He straigtened up lightly not wanting to seem way to carefree as that couldn't really be a good image to send out, and then knocked on the door.
"Yo Lavi you in there?"
With a very calm voice, looking to the side to watch if there was someone watching as that had happened also lately, he didn't exactly like it, it made him a tad paranoid, which was really something he would rather put far behind him.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Lavi was lying on his bedroll, he had skipped morning trainning, he was just not feeling up for it recently, so much was on his mind, and now he had some kind of little guy following him around, though he had noticed, that nobody than he had been able to see and hear Haru, as the little guy was called, Lavi had been up earlier, he was dressed and ready to move should an incident occur, but he was not really expecting anything to happen.
He had been feeling very uneasy about everything that had happened in the recent time, but he just had a feeling that nothing really bad was going to happen today.
The whole morning had just gone by with him starring into the ceiling, with Haru sleeping on his chest, like some little pet, but when there got knocked on the door, Haru flew up in the air in no time, and stood in front of the door and then looked back at the door "come on Lavi, there is someone out there" Haru seemed overly exited about it, but who could blame him, nothing had happened the entire morning, Lavi stood up and began walking to the door "yea yea hold on a second" Lavi rubbed his forehead a little, and took a minute to straighten himself out, so he would not look so tired to whoever was out there, he then opened the door with a bit of a cold look on his face "yes what is it?" Haru flew in in front of Lavi, so he could look closer at the person "who is this?" he had been able to see shikuro just before Haru got in the way, but he could not shove Haru away, even though he was blocking his view, as it would seem a bit weird "oh Shikuro"By saying the name he was able answer Haru without looking weird to Shikuro.
Lavi then slided the door all the way open "Vice-captain Nara, what do I owe the pleasure?" Even though they knew each other, he still had to look more like he was respecting authority, as Lavi only was the 18th seat of the squad
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Shikuro sighed softly, at the vice captain remark, not anything badly it just kinda reminded him that he was of a higher tank which wasn't exactly something he felt bad about it was just sad that this guy who once where on par was a tad behind cause of a trip to the hospital, an annoying fact cause the first fight they had together might have been one of the most tense and enjoyable ones.
"Ahh Hey Lavi, wasn't sure I would be able to catch you in"
He smiled, nothing bad about that, but in this squad the dedancy of people actually being in their room was slim, most of them would be outside or in the dojo fighting like it always would.
"Not feeling sick or anything are we?"
He chuckled softly, not that Lavi looked sick or anything just something he wanted to make sure about before the even starting to ask if he wanted to join him on his walk. cause many would just say yes even if they're sick not that Shiku thought Lavi was one of those types who would do that, but anyway.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Lavi smiled getting sick was the least of his concerns at the time, but then again he most certainly was not acting like he usually did, which might have raised some suspicion, but he was not that noteworthy, he was only the 18th seat, so seeing him was not something he would expect of others "no no need to worry there sir, I might get beaten up pretty badly at times, but one thing I am proud is my health, never been sick in my entire life" Haru began floating around shikuro to examine him closer, and Lavi then rubbed the back of his head "So was there anything I could help with, or is this just a checkup you are doing?" He do not really remember there ever being any real checkup on people at the barracks, but then again he had not been there for so long either.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am

Shikuro shrugged good health was good, though if that was the case then why was he spending so much time in his room? Well nothing he could really just ask about nor something he really wanted to.
"Ahh nah I remember talking about a drink, and that was something i'd like to follow up on..."
Shikuro smiles just letting a small silent break before continueing.
"Though I got a small errand first one I beleive you'd like to join me on, just got to deliver a few things"
He then raises his right hand where he holds the bag he grabbed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 am

Lavi looked over at the bags, it could be good for him to get a little outside, and running an errand with an old friend before go getting a drink would not be so bad, Though Haru flew up in front of Shikuro and yelled, even though Shikuro would not be able to hear him "hah like there is any way we would run your errands because you are too lazy to do them yourself. Right Lavi" Haru turned back to Lavi, and Lavi answered Shikuro "sure I would not mind that, a little errand should not be too much trouble" Haru hang almost stunned in the air by the answer and then flew up and lied down on Lavi's shoulder and was sulking over that they had to go work
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 am

Shikuru happy that he wouldn't be going alone though that was not really much of a trouble he would have gone even if Lavi had turned him down, though in the end he thought Lavi wouldn't really want to miss this chance either.
"Don't worry its more of a casual errand than anything work related, so relax nothing work in it"
He blinked, rubbing the back of his head, he had more though not exactly sure if he was just going to say it or wait till Lavi would realise it himself, though he thought it best be just said now.
"We'll be going to the 4th squad barraks, hope you don't mind?"
He raised an eyebrow, knowing that Lavi proberly wished to not really get over there so soon, he did spend alot time there afterall.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 am

Lavi looked a bit down, but then up at Shikuro again "4th squad, they probebly would expect that I come there to get patched up again" Lavi got a faint smile on his face "but this time its just an errand, so yea could be nice to see the place away from one of the beds for once" Lavi looked at the bags, he should probably also carry something "so is there anything you need me to carry?" He figured he should carry something, or maybe it was just for him to tag along so they could go directly and get that drink afterwards, so Shikuro would not have to go back to find him.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 am

Shikuro looks surpriced, finding it funny that Lavi would beleive he had to carry something if the errand was just about Shikuro not being able to carry it he would have had someone else carry it, though he found it kinda funny in a way which lead him to chuckle slightly.
"Nah just tag along, I know Captain Saiyouko likes her sweets but I beleive I should be able to carry it on my own"
He smiled brighter waiting to see Lavi's reaction as it would possibly be a shock or something alike, he might know that Kaiyo had "rissen from the dead" but then again he might not staying in his room.
"So when you're ready we'll be leaving"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:08 am

Lavi was a little surprised to hear his captains name, she was supposed to be dead after all, but then again, it was to see that he was surprised, but it was only by a slightly surprised face expression "Captain... Saiyouko" Lavi wanted to grip hold of shikuro and shake him to know if he really meant that Kaiyo was alive, but he restrained himself from it, as that would not be okay to do just like that.
He smiled a little "so I was right after all" his hand feel on his rights wrist taking hold of a bracelet there, it was one he had received from Kaiyo back from when they first meet in the real world, he was just an academy student back then, and when he woke up at the 4th squad barracks because of some trouble there had been in the real world, Kaiyo had been the first person to visit him, he had hated himself for not being able to see her off, guess that was why he had denied her death all this time, but it seemed his suspension was not misplaced.
"ill be getting my stuff then" Lavi went inside his room and got his Zanpaktou, he would never leave without it these days, not after his encounter with 'him' he just could not go prepared enough.
He went out of his room, and closed the door behind him "lets go then" he said with a calm expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Shikuro's smile fainted lightly, ofcourse the feelings could be split, in a way you would be happy to hear that the captain was alive yet another feels decieved and tricked, not really a feeling that tops the best of all. not even close, though Shikuro couldn't help but to feel guilty as he was the first to have led this deception.
"Its a complex manner, but I'm sure that she would explain things when we get there, if not I'll be happy too"
He smiled a bit more taking a few steps back letting the door for Lavi free to pass through, and then he would swing the bag around onto his back and start leading the way out of the barracks.
"We wont be sure she's awake though she did return pretty badly beaten, but she's a toucgh woman chances are she's allready up on her feet"
He looked ahead, starting to wonder if the chances of actually just walking into a Kaiyo in coma and how big the where, not really something he'd exactly want.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Lavi followed shikuro, but then again, he had not done much progress since last they meet, he was falling so far behind, he really had no idea what to say if he was to face Kaiyo again.
"yea she is unlike any other woman" Lavi lets out a low sigh, so much was rumbling in his head, and now this of all had to hit him too, he was happy to hear Kaiyo was alive, but he had no idea how to handle, and also he felt so weak these days, worthless, he expected that it might be for that reason Haru appeared to try and cheer him up again.
"and if she won't explain it, then she got her reasons, I am not going to force it out if she does not wish to say it" Lavi looked over at Shikuro thinking about how far behind he had really fallen, he was a mere 18th seat, and Shikuro had already aspired to the rank of vice captain, maybe he really was not getting any stronger within the barracks of 11th squad, maybe he should transfer to another squad, it had been on his thoughts allot lately, and he had even paid visits to the other squads to get a picture of how it was in the other barracks.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Shikuro shrugs softly, looking ahead, making a gentle nod to the members of the squad in a gentle tone and with some manners of atleast regocnising that he doesn't ignore them or anything.
"suit yourself, but for now We'll just go visit for the fun of it, the matter of topic is just going to have to wait till we get there..."
He then turned towards Lavi again, and kept his gentle confident smile.
"And then afterward we'll get that drink, I don't think much more than one though, I still have stuff need to be done later this evening"
He sighed gently, the vice captain job weren't exactly his most favorateble due to the mersures in work, but it was still nice to know that he had some authority and he did alot of helping with his position.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 am

Lavi nodes to Shikuro, drinking too much was not a good idea, sure it would be a way to get rid of his trouble, but it would only be a way to temporally forgot his trouble, he had to fix it instead, but still...
"yea it is just a drink to catch up on what I missed and have a drink with an old friend after all, did not expect it to be anything too big" Lavi began thinking back on the doubts he had before, if 11th squad was where he should stay, with Kaiyo returning, should he really go anyway, or should he stay, it was so troublesome to make up his mind about anything really, Lavi looked back over his shoulder, or at least it would look like that, but he was really looking at Haru on his shoulder, and even more problems seemed to roll his way, maybe he was just over thinking it all, Lavi looked ahead again, it would look weird if he stared like that for too long, but he figured that his way of being would most likely make people catch up on it.
Well at least few really knew him well, Shikuro had really proven as his only friend so far, they had only known each other through a single spar, but of all the people in seretei, he was the person Lavi trusted the most.
"If you need help with some of the paperwork, then do not hesitate to ask, I may not look like it, but I am pretty good with paperwork" Lavi kept starring ahead, not looking over at Shikuro
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Shikuro looks surpriced, paperwork where annoying yes, nothing he couldn't always handle but it did sorta bring his training down at times. Help would be nice, though there would be less now Kaiyo is comming back, well hopefully she's comming back, and added to that Lavi should maybe focus on other things.
"You worry about your training before worrying about me, when you're started catching up to me we can maybe talk about some paperwork"
He smiled, calmly looking over to Lavi, though he didn't mean it in a strict way or that he couldn't help if he wanted to more alike a friendly help sorta way.
"We should proberly get going, Kaiyo ain't really the impatient type, I figure you have learned the art of Shunpo?"
He takes a good hold on the bag before waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Well he was right to some degree, training was probably one of those things he should get back to soon, he was falling behind to everyone "well I guess you are right to some point there, but you should not relax too much or I might catch up sooner than you think" Lavi raised his sight up more "shunpo yea I know that, I never said I just lied down doing nothing in the hospital, they would need a small force to keep my stuck in a hospital bed" They were getting outside now, so figured it would be quicker using shunpo to get there "knowing her she will most likely be a bit angry because they do not have enough sweets for her" Lavi showed a faint smile "better not keep the good captain waiting then" Lavi sets off, while using shunpo to move ahead towards 4th divisions barracks, he knew Shikuro already was quicker than him, so he would easily catch up.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Shikuro chuckles gentle, nodding in agreement, looking to the bag a bit showing it lightly.
"What do ya think is in here anyway?"
He said with a gentle smile, sweets where definetly something he knew 4th squad weren't just giving out, and with Kaiyo being hungry for sweets all the time and all depending on how long she's been awake she might need more than you just think, he blinks and Lavi's off, smilling atleast he weren't that far behind, Shunpo training seemed so far back had Lavi been that far behind then the difference was very large.
"Not the quickest but still..."
He smiled, and in his next step he dashed forward quickly catching up to Lavi though slowing down as he did, following Lavi's speed all the way to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey that drink? (Denno)   Hey that drink? (Denno) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey that drink? (Denno)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 11-
Jump to: