The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unjust accusation (denno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

An unjust accusation (denno) Empty
PostSubject: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:09 pm

'Why the hell would i even want to steal anything? It's crap!' she eventually snapped. Throwing her arms up in anger at the shopkeeper who had dragged her back into the shop under accusations of theft. Kaiyo was dressed in her usual academy uniform, and had decided to wander around the shops near the academy. It was just outside of sereitei so it was just about as peaceful as Rukongai got. Still, shop owners were on the prowl for shady looking creatures. Now Kaiyo apparently fitted into such a category. It was the hair, she knew it, she'd considered practically every shade, blonde just suited her best.

The man frowned angrily down at the girl, 'I just asked you to empty your pockets' his voice boomed downwards. They were outside the shop now, attracting a fair amount of attention from other passers by. 'How about NO!' Kaiyo lowered her head, the rim of her cap covering her hazel eyes as she cursed under her breath. Reminding herself that killing this man was illegal and totally not worth it, despite hoe satisfying she was sure she would feel. The residing law of shinigami within Soul Society meant they acted as a kind of police force. With students obviously lower ranking, it was expected for them to blindly follow the orders of their superiors. The shop owner furrowed her brow, crossing his large arms in defiance as he averted his gaze upwards. 'Soul Reaper!' he called, noticing a robed shinigami nearby he beckoned the stranger to conclude the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Lavi was walking around the rukongai, he had been sent out to patrol, and the place was so peaceful, so he expected that he could read up on some different things, not anything important, just a few things so he could make reports easier, as he expected that he would end up with allot of paperwork, as he expected few people in squad 11 to be interested in that kind of stuff.
He looked up from his book as someone called out for a soul reaper, he turned his head to see a shop owner stand with a young looking academy student with him, it seemed his easy patrol would end up being a little less easy.
Lavi closed the book and then walked towards them, the girl seemed somehow familiar to him, but he could not put his finger on it, it was possible just because he had seen her when he was at the academy He looked to the shopkeeper "what is the problem sir? He tried to look a little more awake then he really was
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Kaiyo knew that guy, that was never usually good. The girl lowered her head a bit more, still not pleased with the entire situation. The shopkeeper smirked at Lavi's appearance, 'Well, this little thief stole somethin from my shop, and won't give it back' he snarled at Kaiyo. Unable to bit back her tongue, the girl glanced back up to the man, 'And what exactly did i steal?' she snapped.

Kaiyo had gone in to look around, and not found anything of interest and tried to leave. The man seemed convinced however, that all small children were thieves. 'Well i dunno you won't empty your pockets'.He turned back to the half asleep Lavi, almost pouting as he spoke this time. 'Arrest her!' he moaned. Kaiyo just held her glare at the man, trying not to make direct eye contact with Lavi.

Kaiyo turned to simply leave when the man made a fatal error. Not willing to let the girl escape, he threw his large right hand onto her shoulder to stop her. Kaiyo's body reacted before she had a chance to stop it. Twisting around as she brought her right heel across her body and quickly against the side of the man's head. Dropping him to the floor. Kaiyo landed with a dumb-founded look. Slowly turning back around to Lavi, all she could do was smile, weakly.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Lavi really did not want to take any party here, and would rather just bring the girl along, and then tell her to do as she liked, but then again, he was a representative for the soul reapers now, so he could not just take some secondhand decision so he could get back to his own stuff quicker.
He looked over to the girl "if you wi---" Lavi noticed in the last moment that the girl snapped and attacked the shopkeeper, and was able to get in the way and blocked the heel with his book, he did not move from it, but he could feel there was allot of power behind it, allot more then he expected, he then looked serious at the girl "alright thats it you are coming with me" He looked back at the shopkeeper "do not worry I will take care of this, and if I find any stolen goods they will be returned to you" He turned his attention back at the girl, personally he did not have much respect for the merchants or anybody else in the higher rukon district as he grew up in the worst parts and learned to hate those of the rich and well going districts, and he did plan on letting the girl go once they were out of sight for the shops and people.

Lavi placed pointed in a direction that was not towards the academy "get moving, you will be accompanying me for the rest of my patrol, so I am sure you do not cause more trouble" He had trouble keeping a straight face though as he wanted to smile to her instead for her reaction towards the merchant, but he could not do that in front of so many people
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Well his speed had definitely improved, that or Kaiyo really was becoming sluggish in her movements. It was a continual worry of hers that the constant restriction of her power might hold some lasting effects. It was too late no anyway, Kaiyo scowled at the man, feeling slightly smug at the knowledge that if Lavi hadn't gotten in the way, he'd be out cold.

Kaiyo rolled her eyes heavily, not so pleased about joining him on the rest of his patrol. Whilst walking in the direction he pointed, she turned around with an annoyed expression, 'Really? I look like such a troublemakers and for Christ sake i stole nothing!' she added, peering around the shinigami as she yelled at the man. Shrugging it off she began trudging forwards. Wondering just how long it would be before she could sneak off. 'Reading huh? So what squad are you from?' she pondered, already wondering where Lavi had been for so long.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am

Lavi began moving right next to her at a steady pace, his book had bent a little from the rough treatment, but it was still usable to some degree.
He turned his attention to the girl as she asked him as to what squad he was from "Unseated of squad 11" He sounded a bit formal when saying it, but at least he only had to keep that masquerade for a few more minutes until they were out of sight from people.

Lavi took a quick look around and then motioned for the girl to change direction towards an alley so they would be out of sight for the people on the street, and as soon as they were out of sight a smile spread across Lavi's face "Oh damn that was a close one back there" he leanred up against a wall and looked to the girl, he almost expected her to be dumbfound over his new reaction
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 am

A smirk played on her lips at Lavi's response, it seemed like she'd have a good bit of reading for when she returned. Lots of interesting candidates seemed to be appearing since her death, she hoped there was no relation to that fact.Plus, since her first meeting with him, Kaiyo had been pretty keen on getting him to enlist in her squad. Kaiyo nodded, adding in the usual response, 'Yeah, shame about your captain'

The girl follow Levi round into an alley alarm bells instantly tingling towards the oddity of the situation. Kaiyo blinked hard a few times, staring blankly at Lavi after he spoke. Taking a while to realise his anger had all been an act; that she had so easily bought into, the girl slapped him lightly on the arm. 'I believed you!' she shouted, not angry through, more of a comical voice raise. He was very good at deceit, or maybe she already trusted him more than an academy student would have. Her smile lingered on her light pink lips, amusement still wandering nearby as she spoke. Turning around so she was leaning against the wall next to Lavi. 'I didn't think people in your squad read?' she smirked. The girl allowed her eyes to casually glance down to his wrist, wondering if he even still had his friendship bracelet. Of course hers was hidden away in her office, another item she didn't want to burn.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Lavi smiled to her as she finale understood was was going on with the whole situation, and he then thought a little back, it was true that very few in the 11th squad that ever really read anything, they were all more interested in fighting above most else.
Lavis moved the book up to "well yea not so many read, and I am beginning to see why. Fighting and reading just does not add up very well" Lavi turned the book a little so she clearly could see how the book had bended from her attack, he tilted his head a little while he just kept on smiling, but her comment about the captain got back to him, and he looked a bit into the air "I know its a real shame about the captain yes" his smile faded away, and he moved his hand up to his head to rub his head a little, and it was clear to see the friendship bracelet he got from Kaiyo, and his sight feel on it and a smile sneaked its way back on his lips "still hard for me to accept she is gone, I barely just meet her, and she made such an impression on me in that short time"

Lavi lets out a light sigh as the memories returned to him, that short trip to the real world was so much better then he really had taken it for, he had been beaten up so bad, but it had been such a good experience "so whats your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Kaiyo dropped her gaze as soon as she saw he bracelet, a tug at her heart strings with something so small. It meant a lot to the girl, and she couldn't even show it. Kaiyo nodded slightly, tilting her head back up against the wall, a pale blue sky peeking behind the murky grey, and yet from so high up, the world didn't seem that much darker, only if you looked closely.

'Yeah, i've heard she was something special' she added nonchalantly, not even really considering what she was saying, the speech just flowed in her thought. Eye contact again, her hazel eyes un-wavering in her response. A light smile playing on her lips, 'Sorry, people call me Buzz'. Her right hand bent up and rested between her head and the wall. Her skin prickling against the cold brick. 'Erm, sorry about the whole, trying to kick shop man by the way' she mumbled. An apology she could only offer to someone she knew, another random shinigami and she would have left by now. It had just been so long, and Kaiyo was happy talking for a while longer to Lavi.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 am

Lavi pushed himself out from the wall and stretched out his arms, he was supposed to patrol the streets, so he could not stay for long, but then again he found it really nice to talk to this girl, it was like he had meet her before somewhere, maybe it was back from his time in the rukongai, he did meet many people that he did not remember very well "well I would have done the same thing if I was not in the seretei" Lavi crosses his arms "here is a little thing you can keep in the head, it helped me out many times, when you are wearing the soul reaper ropes, be it academy, regular or even if you are wearing a captains Haruhi, you are representing seretei, and should do your best not to put it in bad light, as people have a tendency to look mostly at negative and not at positive things" Lavi place his hand at his neck "well Buzz I am going to finish my patrol, you are welcome to tag along, but else you are off the hook for now, just don't go back around that merchant for some time, or I am probably going to hear for"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unjust accusation (denno)   An unjust accusation (denno) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unjust accusation (denno)
Page 1 of 1