The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denno... thats all there is to say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Denno... thats all there is to say Empty
PostSubject: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:12 am

So well... I am Denno, and that's the most I have to say, or well seeing as this is a bleach forum I might say that 11th squad is the best!
else well I hope to get my character done soon so I can find my way around here, but most likely wont be right away as exams are slowly approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:03 am

Wow Kaiyo, looks like you've got another squad member.

Exams are being a nuisance for a lot of members, but they'll come and go like any other problem. Welcome to our site. I hope you have a good time with us here.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:45 am

well it suits me fine that I would end up in her squad as it is her fault I am here Razz

and if I get to be vice captain of squad 11 then the seriousness of Vice captain wont increase much Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:21 pm

remeber we all start off as Academy shinigami or equivalent levels...

and WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

yea I know that, but that just means I got something to aim for, and let nothing (so to speak) stand in my way.
But I already seen the rules thought them over, and this weekend I am over with the worst exams so I can begin on a personality, as history is easy once I get going
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Welcome Denno ^_^
and a welcome to the 11th squad in advance...we're the friendliest squad there is! Very Happy
lol any questions etc feel free to contact any of the admin/mods we have here on Bleach World...they're all very lovely Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denno... thats all there is to say   Denno... thats all there is to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denno... thats all there is to say
Page 1 of 1