The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First steps(Daisuke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

First steps(Daisuke) Empty
PostSubject: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Kuroi was teaching students how to perform Bakuto, and in reality, the class was doing badly. But Kuroi was doing his best, these students were used to Hado spells, which required destruction, and Bakuto was a whole other ball game. A particular pair was fighting, arguing, Kuroi was helping a young lady how to perform Bakuto 9. From the warring pair started to get in each other's faces, Kuroi exused himself for a moment. He was walking calmly to the fight, a few pairs were executing sucessful Bakuto's but Kuroi's senses perked as he heard the word 'Hado' and the sounds of swords unsheathing. Kuroi was there in an instant, Shunpo'ing to the site his sword drawn. intercepting one of the students downward strike. The other was firing a Hado 4, Kuroi yelled Bakuto 8 Seki! and the low level kido was reflected at the user, scorching his arm.

Kuroi kicked the much taller student who had used his sword in the stomache. Muttering, "Bakuto 23 Tetsuori" Kuroi dropped the bar that had manifested and the swordsman was encircled with a cone of bars identical to the one he just dropped, except 15 feet long.

Kuroi muttered another kido, "Bakuto 14 Hanzennaseigen" it locked his limbs together, a slightly easier way to work on the kids burned arm. Kuroi flipped him onto his stomache and sat down, and started healing kido on the kids arm, while saying to the class, who for the most part had gathered around him because of the commotion, "These two volennteers have just shown how ineffective attacks can be when countered with Bakuto. They tried Zanjustu and Kido, and Mr. Marks is now in a cage, while Mr. Phelps here is recieving treatment for a burned arm. You can rely on Bakuto to keep you alive, and nonlethal takedowns. Now unless you have any questions you should start practicing again..."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ichihara

Daisuke Ichihara

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Daisuke was standing over by the corner training Bakudo #5 Senko. He didn't have much trouble with his Hado, but Bakudo was different. It actually annoyed him a little that it was the destructive arts he was successful at, as that was his least favorite. He tried his best to get it going, but he was unable to get an actual flash from the bakudo. He was just about to try again as he noticed the commotion from his classmates. He slowly began to walk towards it, as he saw his sensei appearing by them, using bakudo to incapacitate the two students. Now thats what he wanted to be able to do himself. There's no need to harm them, if you can just bind them like that. He walked back to his spot as the commotion ended and his sensei told them to start training again. He closed his eyes for a second to fantasize about himself using Bakudo to stop someone from harming people. With a smile on his lips he was ready to train again, but then looked over to his sensei who was healing the student. Amazing. To be able to heal someone, just like they do in the 4th devision. That's Daisuke's big dream, to someday be able to do that. He made up his mind, and walked over towards Kuroi.
"Ehmm, sensei?"
His voice was almost trembling. He knows he can't just interrupt class to get private tutoring, but if he didn't at least ask..
"I was wondering, if you could teach me that?.."
He nodded at the other student, just to make sure Kuroi would understand what he meant by 'that'.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Kuroi looked at Daisuke, he knew him from the class. he knew everyone's names by heart, in every class he had ever taught. It was a habit, so he could bust them when he needed to...

Kuroi personally didnt think this one was ever going to get in trouble though, he was asking how to do healing kido, which was an indication. and Kuroi though about it, He could at least give him a taste on how to heal.

Kuroi looked up at him, and said, "Come here, put your hands on top of mine, and probe his body with your own, search for mine, and feel what im doing with it."

Kuroi backed up the pace of his healing kido, the kid could suffer abit for abit of learning. In theory, Dai could learn healing kido by what he was doing.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ichihara

Daisuke Ichihara

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Daisuke looked at Kuroi and nodded confirmedly. He sat down on his knees and reached over towards his senseis hands. As he put them on top of his, he closed his eyes to try and focus. 'probe his body with your own'. He wasn't completely sure what Kuroi had meant by that, but it did make some sense. He Wasn't sure what he should do, but it was as if his body took action on instinct. He tried to feel it. He searched for it. But what was he really searching for? Was he supposed to find his reiatsu, or was it something else. He found it hard to keep the concentration up, but if he couldn't even do it in a room with students practicing, then how would he ever do it in a battle zone?

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Kuroi realized that he was teaching this wrong a few seconds after the command, Daisuke was confused and bewildered. Kuroi put his hand ontop of Daisuke's and spoke softly, "Try and put some of your reiatsu into his body, flow it through your hand, and Follow mine, Mine and yours will be distinct to his, Just try and search for mine in his body first, and dont think about what you are doing wrong or right, just try to do what ive told you."

Kuroi pushed more of his reiastu into Mr. Phelps, to try and make it more noticable.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ichihara

Daisuke Ichihara

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Daisuke looked at Kuroi and nodded. He understood it a little better this time. He closed his eyes yet again, to concentrate. He felt his reiatsu focusing at his hands and slowly tried to force it into the body of his fellow student. He searched for Kurois Reiatsu, and found it after a few seconds. He let his reiatsu follow along with Kurois. It felt strange, but in a good way. He could feel it flowing, he could feel it changing. Even if he was doing it wrong now, it wouldn't matter. He didn't care how many times he'd get it wrong, as long as he would get it right eventually. He opened his eyes again to look first at Kuroi, and then at his classmate. It was his first time helping to heal anyone, though he still had his doubts about doing it wrong, but even so, a confident smile appeared on his lips.

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Kuroi felt Daisuke's reiatsu mingle with his own, 'Great, He's starting to get it.'

Kuroi now wanted to do something that might startle Daisuke, so he wanted to warn him first. "Ok, now, the first step in healing kido is restoring their reiatsu to peak condition, or thats part of it, as their own reiatsu helps facilitate healing, but that means you going to have to let your reiatsu kind of just wander, and it will be assimilated. I see that you have a lock so to speak on my own, just feel how i do it."

Kuroi felt that this was one of the harder parts of healing kido. It required giving up your reiatsu, and that can be sometimes hard, especially with those who have not really had much practice with kido.

Kuroi let abit of his reiatsu slip away, some of which was occupied by the maintaining of Bakuto, but it he could do it.

Kuroi had a warning though, as this was important. "Remember though, don't let go of all of it, to much can be just as harmful as the wound itself. And just let go of a tiny bit for now."

Kuroi sort of turned his focus to healing the burn itself, the minor burns healing up relativily quickly under his attention. and he waited for Daisuke to acomplish his feat before finishing though...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ichihara

Daisuke Ichihara

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Daisuke looked at Kuroi and listened carefully. He had to do exactly as told or it would just end up backfiring like it always does. But there’s no time to worry. He would like to have more time to learn, but as this student was actually hurt, he couldn’t afford any mistakes. He closed his eyes and swallowed what felt like a tennis ball in his throat. He had to release his reiatsu without releasing too much of it. He figured he could just start out by giving up a small amount at first, and then adjust it to the appropriate amount, but it was more difficult than he had expected.
He raised the level of reiatsu a little, but slowly lowered it again short after, fearing that he could hurt his fellow student. He knew Kuroi had told him to only let go of a tiny bit, but even so, if this had been on a battlefield, he wouldn’t have time for ‘a little bit’. He tried raising it a little more, and the attempted to keep it steady. It wasn’t the appropriate amount, but it was better than nothing for now. Besides, if he was doing anything wrong, Kuroi was there to help, but only this one time.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Kuroi smiled, "He gets this part, fantastic, but he has a long way to go"

"Alright thats enough", Kuroi said, before finishing healing... and releasing all of the bakuto's.

Kuroi said to the student in the cage, turning his head to say so, still crouched, "Be good, unless you want to experience the cage next time, and perhaps more."

Kuroi turned to the healed student, "You too, and both of you, you will resume training now..."

Kuroi waited for them to resume before adressing Daisuke, "I realize that you are not proficient at kido, and you need to practice before i give you lessons on how to perform healing kido. It may even be until you are in a squad that you may be proficent, but knowing how to control you kido is vital before anything else."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Ichihara

Daisuke Ichihara

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Daisuke looked at Kuroi as he said to stop. He kept sitting on his knees and looked at the class. Somehow he felt disappointed. He hadn’t managed to learn it yet. He has a better understanding for it, but he definitely has to train it more before he could learn it. He looked at Kuroi as he addressed him and nodded. He knew he had to work on his kido. He had most of his hado under control, but his bakudo was still rather shaky.
I know. I’ll work on it. Thank you.
He stood up and made a bow for Kuroi to show his appreciation. He wanted to continue working on his Bakudo like the rest of the class, but he somehow felt demoralized by his inability to learn the healing kido. He looked around to find a free spot, and as he did he’d walk over and take a deep breath before he would begin practicing his bakudo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First steps(Daisuke)   First steps(Daisuke) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First steps(Daisuke)
Page 1 of 1