The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First steps into dojo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elick

Elick

Male
Number of Posts : 47
Quote : OMGROFL
Registration Date : 2010-10-21

First steps into dojo. Empty
PostSubject: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Elick walked into the dojo for the first time, and looked around. He saw several people training and could not figure for the life of him what there goal was. He decided to try to mimic someone doing what seemed to be a simple pattern.
Unsheathing his Zanpakuto, he almost knocked himself over in the giant change in balance, but managed to stay standing. He made the first few swings with ease but then went to do a thrust to a downwards block, and ended up stabbing it halfway into the floor.
Looking around like a total dimwit he tried to pull it out of the ground but alast it was stuck. After a few minutes of pulling on it he managed to pull it out, and decided he would stop for the day, for he had already made himself look like a total fool.
He walked out the door muttering that he would soon be able to pull off a full training section without looking foolish
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 am

Sakon had been in the Soul Society for all of two hours. In that time he followed some Shinigami that told him he was going to be joining some academy for soul reapers. He didn't exactly like the idea of joining their little order but after the last attack on Tokyo, he found that he'd need more training in order to protect his home...

It didn't take long before they handed him a set of silly looking school robes and a class schedule. As if he planned to do much book reading... Nothing good ever came from books, first hand experiences were always better instructors...

He decided to wander the halls, seeing as he had nothing better to do for the day. Classes wouldn't start for him until tomorrow... He was about to walk passed a plain looking door when he heard the sound of sparring inside. Curious, he approached the room. Just as he was about to slide it open, some one beat him to it and ran right into him, sending him sprawling onto the floor.

"Hey! Watch where the hell you're going kid!"
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 am

"sorry sorry did not see you there" he replied as he was tryin to scurry out of the room without to many people noticing him, for he had failed at training, and was quite embarrassed. Oddly off balanced he tried once again to walk threw the door with out hitting the person in the doorway, or the doors for that matter, as his Zanpakuto made him quite off balanced.
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 am

"Think you can walk with that thing? Isn't it kind of... Big?" Sakon had seen one or two zanpakuto in his life... not many but enough to know that most of them were not that big. In fact, his own blade was a bit short compared to normal katanas...

"If your not busy... and if you can manage to actually carry that thing more than two feet... do you think you could show me around a bit? I'm kind of new here..."
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:56 am

*Looks around to see if he was actually talking to him.*

"You dont happen to be talking about me do you? Im new here myself and i just followed my ears and happened to hear the sound of sparing"

Throwing out his spiritual energy cause hes feels out of place and being shy due to his lack of know how.

He turns to go find someone who could possible tell him where he should be going or what he should be doing.
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 am

"Hey wait a second! You could at least finish a conversation with me before brushing me off, are all you Shinigami this snobbish?"

Sakon was suddenly hit with a massive amount of spiritual pressure which almost sent him onto his knees. 'What the fuck is this kid?!' He began following the kid. "Wait up! What's your name anyway? I've never seen such spiritual pressure in some one so young before..."
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 am

looks confused on why someone would follow him and desides that if he wishes to talk then he will talk to him. Elick turns to the other boy, cocks his head sideways and says "Sorry for getting scared like that, but i get scared easily. I happen to be Elick and yourself?"
Not knowing how to react he try's to calm his spirit pressure down to not threaten anyone. Over the course of a few seconds he adjusts his Zanpakuto so that it "fits" better than it currently is, and so that anyone who pass's by does not get hit by the hilt.
He still looks kind of nervous as he has no friends here, and does not know what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First steps into dojo.   First steps into dojo. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First steps into dojo.
Page 1 of 1