The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drawing in the power of the world(solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jushi

Jushi

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-07-11

Drawing in the power of the world(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Drawing in the power of the world(solo)   Drawing in the power of the world(solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Jushi had returned after another boring day at school. He had a laid back day and had no work that was due tommorow so he decided to come to the hospital, His house was nearly rebuilt, and it would take abit of time for the construction workers to finish up so Jushi really had no other choice but to burn some time.

"Jushi Chiri", The attendant said as he walked in, it was the same one as yesterday, which was good for consistency.

She Continued, "You have returned, and i am sorry for your loss, yesterday i was unaware of the circumstances"

...Its fine, dont treat me any different, im not a special case, just another Quincy, another student in Kakura. Jushi replied this solemly.

Jushi then continued, "We should begin"

The Instructor, who had quickly Introduced herself as Anara, showed Jushi into the training room.

"Can you feel it. The Reshi, or Spirit Particals in the Air?"

"Yeah"

"Good, Now will some into a ball in your hand, if you can"

Jushi felt the Reshi in the air around him and he tried to gather them by willing them, it wasnt unlike commanding his own Reshi.

Jushi eventually had it focused into a tenis ball size and then he looked at Anara, "Make it Bigger"

Jushi gathered more, Making it about the size of a softball, and looked again at Anara. "More Reshi is in the air, gather more."

Jushi really pushed, grunting in effort he pulled as much Reshi out of the air as he could, Forming about the size of a basket ball. He looked and said, "This is much as i can gather, and control"

Anara said back, "Good, Because thats about double what you need to form a decently powered arrow, Now hold that there, and form you bow"

Jushi did the routine to access his spiritual energy, he accessed it and focused it into a bow through his cross which was difficult to do while maintaining the ball...

"Good... now you hold your bow with your index finger out, thats where your aiming."

Jushi made the adjustment and Anara continued on

"The final step, grab the string with your thumb, your index and middle finger compress contain the ball there, and stretch the ball between your hand holding the bow and the top of your hand between the thumb and the index finger. If you can do that you have formed an arrow"

Jushi did the steps to the best of his abilty and suprisingly did it succede and the streched ball of energy turned green and now had the shape of an arrow. He looked at Anara Expecting Instructions

"DONT LOOK AT ME FOR GUIDANCE HOW DO YOU THINK YOU FIRE A BOW AND ARROW!!!"

"Dang, Anara is Scary"

Jushi had to complete the final step, he pulled back on the string, keeping teh arrow in hand, and Jushi released, it exploded. at the other end of the chamber. Perhaps he should set up some targets...
Back to top Go down

Drawing in the power of the world(solo)
Page 1 of 1