The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power is Obtainable(Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

Power is Obtainable(Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Power is Obtainable(Solo)   Power is Obtainable(Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Zen had been training within the bount mansion ever since he had gotten into a fight with those guys who were still unnamed, i guess it didn't matter cause they nnever came back for a rematch if they did. This time it would be different. In the main room of the mansion, Zen was sitting on a couch playing his saxophone a nice tune and he had been doing this for awhile his attire was one that was home worthy, shorts and a tank top relaxing in the newly refurbished mansion which was basically his house not many bounts came through anymore and if they did they left just as quick. Even though Zen had Kibu with him he grew lonely like most and all of his race he thought this time would never happen. Either way he choose too leave in search of "friends" so too say no matter bount or human he needed too get out more and see what was currently going on in the world, the reason no bounts had been showing up might have been connected too the men that showed up months ago.

You ready too go Kibu, i think we been here long enough. Kibu would fly upward in ball form before stretching and looking in Zens direction he didn't say anything and that meant he was ready. With small sliding steps Zen moved too the giant house and too the main staircase leading too his room, his clothes were already out a nice black suite with shoes which looked equally expensive, He always liked too look nice. After a few hours Zen was ready and fully dressed holding a black suitcase along with a polo backpack which was also black, holding his weapons and such he had acquired a tanto in the weapon area from the mansion no one would miss it or if they did so what they should have came back too check on the dam thing.

"My name is Zen Tamaki, Current leader of the bounts. I leave this note too anyone who may happen too use this residence after i leave. I'm heading too Karakura town in search of more bounts if you wish you can follow in suite or wait for me here i will be returning in one year with the information i am seeking. To anyone simply passing through i ask that you please stay if not at least return when i come back in a year so that i can know that i am not along."

The note would have a date scribbled on the bottom and would be hidden within the hidden portions of the home in a area that was easily found once within the area. Either way the door would slam and lock as Zen began walking too his car a silver viper he would pop the trunk using the keys and throw his suitcase in before leaning back and giving the building one last look he would hop in and give a small sigh before looking at Kibu who was already curled up in the passenger seat. Of we go then, The engine would rumble and roar giving a few coughs from simply sitting for so long while then it would shoot off forming a dust trail as it left the mansion behind.

A few hours had passed and they were now trailing down the highway at 66MPH. Zen was relaxed smoking a cigarette as he drove with one hand on the wheel, Everything was going smooth and the ride too the airport was halfway done only two more hours off riding and security check too get on the plane and the two would be off too their destination. With two quick head turns Zen would merge into the left lane before being hit from behind the car would screech and hiss as he pushed the gas and leaned too look back, it was a black jeep with a barricaded front. Dam who are these bastards!. They look like humans i can deal with them if you want. This is un needed attention and it looks like they somehow are looking for us. Zen would look back once more before reaching into the back and lifting up the seat...If they are humans this might scare them off..Zen held in his hand a desert eagle he would fire out the driver window two shoots which scattered traffic but the car simply kept coming and Zen would squint looking on the inside before giving a sigh and tossing the gun away, Kibu go check it out, but from here i cannot see anyone in the car at all maybe it' a midget Zen would say shrugging he was not at all worried he could handle anything that came their way only thing he was concerned with currently was if they knew they were bounts.

Before Kibu could exit the window the car would be gone as we both looked back confused, Where did it go? Go check it out Kibu it might be a trick or something. Kibu would exit the window not moving swiftly so no regular eyes could even notice the small bipedal cat doll. Two minutes after he left Zen would look back for Kibu who was not in sight, his attention would waver however as he began shaking his head at a buzzing fly he would move as quick as possible trying too swat the fly but it would dodge that was odd but Zen was determined. Bastard not the time for this! He would swat at it a few more times until it flew into the back and too his surprise when he looked back too find it he would see Kibu shooting at the car, before he could be shocked however the fly would enlarge too a man with a thick red beard and small head..."transformation ability" Zen thought as the large sized man wrapped his hand around his neck catching Zen off guard and tossing him flying out off the car. The car would be hit with a barrage of beams causing it too explode though a flame could be seen arising through the explosion, Zen would bounce one twice three times before catching himself the guy had some power he had too be a Super human.

As Zen centered himself he would be hit from behind the man had turned into a bird flew out off the car and waited for Zen too land before hitting him again....strong and skilled however Zen was also skilled he would duck and spin aiming too knock the man down into a incoming car a Buick which he smashed into doing more damage too the car then it seemingly had done too him, either way Kibu would close it slamming into the man this would cause his too groan in pain reaching for Kibu in a counter he would hit air as a part from Zens blown up Viper would come flinging at him Kibu utilizing his telekinesis would have it moving at nice speeds but the guy using his strength would form craters pushing off the ground too avoid the attack. Zen would be waiting jabbing twice in a Muay thai stance the man would take the hits and aim a cleaving overhead blow at Zen which he would narrowly dodge by falling backward and placing both hands too catch himself he would lift his foot and hit the man square in the nuts followed by a push off his left hand Zen would kick the man in the ribs. The nut shot would do it's trick but the rib kick would bounce as if hitting rubber and the man would grab Zens leg and toss him into the air where he would be caught by Kibu's telekinesis.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Power is Obtainable(Solo)
Page 1 of 1