The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unlocking Power(solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jushi

Jushi

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-07-11

Unlocking Power(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Unlocking Power(solo)   Unlocking Power(solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 am

Jushi was reporting to the hospital for training, as he was told to do. That day, he retrived the cross and he brought from the rubble. Jushi walked into the lobby, and took the elevator to the basement. He saw a huge room, filled with already training quincy.

Jushi had stood there for a moment before walking to the small desk. Telling the attendent,

"I have come here for training"

"This aint med school"

Jushi quickly showed teh attendent the cross and the attendent replied

"You are here fore that kind of training"

The attendent rose, and walked to the Door behind her, and clearly expected Jushi to follow which he did reluctantly.

"So how do i form a bow"

"You know that much, thats good, first you must access your own spiritual power, there is a technique for this. First envision a dark circle, as big and as dark as you can get it, Then imagine yourself jumping into it. This should allow you to access your power."

Jushi did as he was told, and afterward he felt this, power it wafted around him, but he was afraid he would loose it.

"Will it to move into the cross, which you should probalby wear on your wrist..."

Jushi did as told, and willed it to go into his cross, the bow started to form slowly the large green bow formed.

Jushi pulled back on the string expecting an arrow to form but strangly nothing happend.

"Uhh how do I shoot?"

"Must i teach you everything!?!?"

"Yes"

"Smartass, You can learn that next time, Go home for now, eat and sleep, that is important"
Back to top Go down

Unlocking Power(solo)
Page 1 of 1