The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the human world [SOLO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

To the human world [SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: To the human world [SOLO]   To the human world [SOLO] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

As Chaos was wondering the deserts of Hueco Mundo, he started to hear his stomach growl, he began fiercely charging through an onslaught of gusting sands, out of the corner of his eye, he seen a rift, immediately stopping and bolting towards it, for the thought of food completely and utterly hypnotizes him to the point where he is just an unstoppable blood thirsty beast. When Chaos reached the rift he dove in and within seconds was in the human world known as earth. Sensing no sign of any high spiritual pressure, chaos began to get angry, fore he was looking for a challenge, and to fulfill his hunger. Chaos would now have to consume many more humans than he expected. Chaos then climbed to the top of a building and perched down looking upon the city, in the very distance of his vision he could faintly see a huge gathering of helpless citizens.

hahaha, i see the carnival is in town

Chaos lunged into the middle of the road and began recklessly charging directly into the human gathering, knocking cars and people out of his way so he could get to what he would consider a buffet. when he reached the helpless beings he began snatching them up and devouring their souls. Chaos could not resist but to count in his head the souls he was devouring, 17,18,19,20. As Chaos continued his bloodthirsty hunt, the humans began cowering in fear and running for their lives. a few minutes later... 53,54,55. Chaos then started to get full, and was wondering where the fun was going to come in at. When in the midst of stuffing his face, he noticed another hollow a few hundred yards away. Chaos thinking to himself "how did i let him slip right in here unnoticed, well i guess i should stir things up a bit". Chaos then charged toward the hollow leaping into the air, and landing right on top of his back, smashing him to the ground forcing him lie on his chest. Chaos then whispered in his ear what do you think your doing, coming and stealing my lunch

what do you mean your lunch, i dont see your name on it

the hollow slithered backwards and hopped up to his feet and spun in a circular rotation whipping his tail out towards Chaos. Chaos giggled after taking a few blows from his weak assault, and then angrily reached out and grabbed him by his tail then spun him around his head and slammed him into the ground. Chaos then began smashing his head in with his tail. After a few minutes Chaos had smashed the hollow body into almost nothingness, and his rage had ended. Chaos unleashed his battle-cry in a taunting way. Chaos crouched down and looked up at the bright blue sky wondering when a challenging being would finally come along to satisfy his own rage. After a few seconds of collecting his thoughts, Chaos stood up and started to slowly wander back to Hueco Mundo. When he reached the rift he had came through he entered with his head held high. When arriving back at hueco mundo, Chaos aimlessly wandered over to a sand dune, and began to rest his body, fore chaos had sensed something catastrophic coming.
Back to top Go down

To the human world [SOLO]
Page 1 of 1