The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A hidden Power (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

A hidden Power (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: A hidden Power (Solo)   A hidden Power (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 am

Ren walked catiuosly to the Training Area. This was her first time here. It seemed to be deserted. But you can tell it has been used alot. So Ren decided to practice on her speed. There were lots of rock around she would use them as an obstical. Starting at the far end on the egde of the forest Ren took her stance. Growling with deternimation she started to run. Moving around the boulders as fast as she could she did not see a stone in front of her. She tripped. "Ah!" Landing face down on the floor. "That hurt."

Maybe I should try something else. she thought. She closed her eyes in order to meditate. Takeing deep breaths. Unknowingly she was emiting aura. When she opened her eye she saw the aura fragments and let out a yelp of surprise. This caused the Aura to scatter all over and made small craters in the ground.

Is this a new power? she thought.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A hidden Power (Solo)   A hidden Power (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

"Cool" Ren tried it again. She concentrated hard keeping her eyes open this time. She could see the lightcomeing from her body and sit stayed in the air. Is this my aura ? she thought.

Looking around her she saw a large boulder and focused on it. Ren took a deep breath and aimed for the rock. Launching the aura it swerved to the right and missed. She sighed in dissapointment. "Awell. Have to try again." Ren said to her self and tryed it again.

After many long and tiering hours Ren had gotten the hang of the new attack. I think I will call it Aura Shard. she thought with joy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A hidden Power (Solo)   A hidden Power (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Ren came back after a few days of being away. She was a little bit stronger than she was before but not that much. She started to form Ten Aura Shards. Seven small ones and three bigg ones, looking around she found a large boulder. She ran at it intop speed circleing around it she started to fire the small shards and creating new one in their place. She went even faster fireing the shards again and again.

When she was saticfied she jumped back in to the air and sent the three big shards in a triangular form around the boulder. And so she caused the bigger shards to explode around the boulder witch was now covered in shards. When they landed she sent out more aura shards around the area. Leaving no room if anyone was to be there to dogde they would eventualy have gotten hit by the shards.

Last but not least she landed on the ground with a sigh. Her tail started to glow with her Aura. Now she quickly whiped around growling with anticipation, useing her tail to send out wave of Aura at the stones. The Aura had cut through several but not all of the shards that were on the ground. Panting hard she looked at the field; hardly a single space was left without an Aura Shard in it. Saticfied with her hard work she left to look for something to quench her hunger in the World of the Liveing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hidden Power (Solo)   A hidden Power (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hidden Power (Solo)
Page 1 of 1