The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jin Takeshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Takeshi

Jin Takeshi

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2010-02-26

Jin Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Jin Takeshi   Jin Takeshi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Name: Jin Takeshi
Height: 6'1
Weight: 169

Personality: Personality wise many shinigami believe that Jinieshi is within the wrong squad but in reality they dont know how wrong they truly are. Its true that he has a jokester and easygoing personality that conflicts with the squad 11 true nature but what others besides his fellow squad members have yet to see the Jin behind the mask. The ruthless shinigami that always completes what he sets out to do.

Appearance:
Jin Takeshi Brad

Sealed Zanpakutō :
Jin Takeshi Anime_blood_sword_540

Getsuei's appearance is that of a normal katana except that near its hilt is a red gem that conducts reaitsu through it. The hilt has four raindrop symbols engraved within. The blade slightly differs from a normal katana when it gets near the hilt where it curves up then down into the hilt opening.

History/Background: Jin had a mundane life which had no true extravagant events except the murder case which had led to his demise and departure to the spirit world, at that time no one would have expected something so brutal to have taken place in such a, for the most part, peaceful and, as Jin would call it, boring village.

It was a hot summer day in his little village and he was walked home with his three friends who were speaking of the serial killer who was said to have been seen on the outskirts of their village.

"Did you hear about that ronin that named himself as Crimson?" One of his friends asked another.

"Yeah, I heard he's been spotted just outside our town...im scared.." Another replied.

"Dont be such a baby if he come we can beat him no problem, afterall we have the unbeatable Jin" The third replied with a voice full of confidence.

"Unbeatable? come come now I just haven't met my match yet, im not unbeatable or anything" He replied with his usual calm easygoing voice.

They talked and spoke on the ronin subject until they reached a four way road where they usually split up and go their separate way. Or so when they thought the moment they turned to walk Jin heard a bell sound followed instantly by a flesh tearing sound. He turned around at neck breaking speed to feel a hot red liquid splash on his clothes and watch one of his friends he held dear drop to the ground lifeless.

"No no!!!!"

Those were the only words he could choke out at seeing such a sight, his eyes drifted up from the body to the older man who held a blood stained katana within his hand. Without a moment of hesitation he unsheathed his reversal blade and swung at the man wildly in rage. That was his downfall, the ronin just delivered a a double fatal slash as soon as he rushed in and watched as he hit the ground.

'W-why....

He watched helplessly as his friends were slaughtered before his eyes while there was barely any life within him. Soon after he saw a female in a black kimono approached him then leaned down with the handle of her zanpukto a few inches from his forehead.

"Dont worry you will be safe within the soul society.." The female stated to him with a gentle smile.

'Who are you...' He thought while he suddenly blacked out.

RP Sample: Jin awoke in a field on the outskirts of the poor soul society districts. He felt lost, confused and most of all frightened at the new background that now surrounded him. He wandered around till he was found by a group of sword wielding assailants who attacked him shortly after discovering him. He quickly unsheathed his sword knowing he had no chance of winning but then everything froze in time. Looking around in confusion then appeared in a weird vast plane where the clouds seemed to be flowing backwards.

"Where am I..." He asked as he looked and spotted a female in a white kimono with silver hair.

"You are within your inner world, the world that exist inside you" She replied with a gentle voice.

"My inner world...wait who are you?" He asked abruptly.

"I am your zanpukto..i am Getsuei" She answered then appeared behind him almost instantly.

"Call my name and i shall assist you" She said and her voice faded and his inner world as well.

He found the time slowly beginning to start back up and her avoided all of their attacks before putting distance between himself and group. He placed his hand along the side of the blade and ran his hand down slowly while calling out to his zanpukto.

"Shine across the azure heavens, Getsuei!"

He shouted and activated his shikai which unleashed a eye blinding appearance, he watched as the group quickly lunged at him after surrounding him. He spun his body and his reiatsu shot from his blade in a flaming-like way that scorched all his enemies in a white blaze. He watched as his blade turned back to normal before walking off in the direction of the seireitei, later attending the academy and being assigned to squad 11.

Each character gets 20 skill points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power:3

Speed:5

Inteligence:3

Kidou Mastery:5

Fighting skill:4

TOTAL: 20.0

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed small edits...)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Jin Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Takeshi   Jin Takeshi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 am

Alright, a few comments I must make. Read through the rules before you begin to roleplay. I notice in your RP sample that you used shikai, this isn't allowed until you achieve it at 60 stat points, this and other such rules are addressed about the board, PM if you have any questions about them. I am usually always on, this week was a freak thing...

Since it's only an RP sample and has no affect on your character, I shall approve it. I'm removing the released form and manifestation that you provided for it is not needed nor wanted at this time. You also left gender as "Male or female" I'll assume that's a mistake and fix it for you, other than that I'll approve it. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Jin Takeshi
Page 1 of 1