The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishamon and Takeshi (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Bishamon and Takeshi (solo)  Empty
PostSubject: Bishamon and Takeshi (solo)    Bishamon and Takeshi (solo)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

It had been nearly two weeks since Bishamon's encounter with Takeshi and once his patrol ended he was going to pay him a visit and take him up on his offer. The sun was slowly decending; the day had been good, warm, bright and no clouds in the sky and another plus no signs of hollow's, so his patrol was a fairly lax one, he had just been pearched on the ledge of a building for most of the day sleeping.

He stood up and streched his arms high above his head and let out a loud yawn. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper, it had an address on it; this was Takeshi address, well at least Bishamon hoped it was. He jumped of the building onto another building and so on, he knew where about this house was, hopefully he would be able to sense Takeshi when he got close to it. He still didn't know wheather or not he could trust him but the fact that he let him live was enough proof to at least give him a chance. Bishamon reached to outskirts of karakura, he was suprised he had never been here before; there where a row of run down wooden shacks, they all looked abandoned and behind them was a huge plot of land. When Takeshi told him to visit him at his place, he didn't expect a mansion but he sertonally didn't expect this, he couldn't sense any humans living in any of these houses, however Takeshi's spritual pressure filled the air, he was probably expecting him, Bishamon pinpointed Takeshi's house, or at least that's what he called it; it had a small wired fence infront of it, there was a gap in the middle of the fence proabably for the gate which wasn't there. It was quite a small house it had two floors however the roof was caved in so it didn't look accesable, there where four window's on the front of the house, three of them where smashed and the front door was missing.

Bishamon approached the house and knocked on the wall next to where the door should of been, "errm hello?" There was no answer, so he decided to step in, there where cans of cheap beer and used ciggarettes along with some scraps of paper from a few local takeaway's on the floor, the smell wasn't to pleasent either, it smelt like sweat and alchohol. He continued further into the house, every roon was pretty much the same, where is he? he thought, he went into another room, and then he felt something cold and solid press against his neck, and then he heard a cold voice from behind him "give me one good reason why i shouldn't slit your throat, right now" Bishamon froze he knew it was Takeshi, but still his intent to kill was real and it filled the air, his eyes moved down to see that it was Takeshi's zanpakuto pressed against his neck "it's me Bishamon remeber, you said you would help me become stronger" he then reached for the note he was given, Takeshi snatched it off of him and then chuckled, he sheathed his zanpakuto "sorry about that, here" he reached over to a small broken table, and picked up a half drunk can of beer, Bishamon didn't want it; it looked cheap and there was no telling how long it had been there, but he wasn't about to refuse it as his relationship with Takeshi was unclear, so he took it off him and took a small sip, it was a poutred taste, the bitterness of it was overwhelming, there was no hint that it had any alcohol in it, it had been waterd down and it was warm, he placed it down and smiled "thanks, so how are you going to help me?"

Takeshi then left the room and made his way out back, Bishamon followed him until they were about fifty metres or so away from the house "well i could watch you do a number of press-ups and sit up, however that would be boring so, we are just going to fight, and this time i won't hold back" Takeshi drew his sword and charged at Bishamon before he had time to draw his swords, he preformed multiple jabs with his blade, Bishamon couldn't do much except for backing off, he suffered a few cuts on his cheeks and neck, but only flesh wounds nothing too serious, he continued skipping back avoiding some serious shots, until his back hit a tree, his eyes widened as Takeshi preformed a wide right to left swing aiming for the side of Bishamon's neck, Bishamon just managed to duck it in time, the sword cut all the way through the tree with ease, if that would of connected my head would be rolling on the ground right about now, Bishamon thought, he was crouched down when he thought to counter attack, but his thought was cut short as Takeshi's knee smashed into Bishamon's face; blood flew from his nose as he tried to stay balanced but then a left hook connected with his face once again, and Bishamon fell to the ground, hard. Takeshi followed up by attempting to stab him in the stomach, Bishamon managed to roll out of the way in time, he then quickly jumped to his feet and drew his zanpakuto's, just in time to parry Takeshi's strike with his sword, with his other sword he tried to stab Takeshi in the throat, but he spun around it and then swept his feet, but Bishamon jumped it and kicked Takeshi in the face, he stumbled back with a wicked smile "ok now let me show you something special."

Takeshi smiled and raised his sword above his head so it was pointing to the sky "Tear the worlds apart, gekido gādo!" A bolt of lightning shot down from the sky and crashed into his sword, once the dust cleared, Bishamon stood in shock looking at the new sword; the blade was about the same size but wider and it was now black, the guard was gone and the hilt was golden. Without giving Bishamon much time to gather himself he calmly pointed his zanpakuto at Bishamon and said "akaruku naru koto nitsuite no gurabu" he swiped his left hand over his blade, his hand then was coated in lightening, he then used shunpo to get close to Bishamon and punched him in the stomach, the punch was hard but the fact that his hand was coated in lightening made the blow almost unbearable, Bishamon stumbled back in agony, the blow managed to pierce his flesh somewhat, Bishamon fell to his knees and let out a groan, he tried to stand but immediately fell to his knees once again,"damn it, that shot has fucked my body up" before he had the chance to get to his feet again Takeshi charged at him swiping his sword aiming for the side of his neck, Bishamon just managed to lean back enough to avoid it, he then quickly used shunpo to get some distance between the two, but Takeshi used shunpo to better effect and closed him down. Bishamon lashed out with his blades which were easily parried by Takeshi's sword, he then smashed his knee straight into Bishamon's stomach, and then hit the back of his head with the bottom of his hilt, Bishamon crashed to the ground face first. He was out cold, Takeshi the rolled him over so he was lying on his back and then pointed his blade at Bishamon's throat "what are you doing?! You won't get stronger if you keep running!"

Bishamon opened his eyes, he was floating in the air, all he could see what white nothing, he floated there for a moment, wondering where he was, until a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him down, he was falling to the ground fast, too fast to see what was happening, until he crashed head first into the ground, but it didn't hurt, he got to his feet and looked around, all he could see was sand for miles and miles, "where am i?" then he heard a soft giggle, he turned around and saw two pyramids next to one another about 100 metres away from where he was standing, he could make out two figures, both of them standing on one pyramid each. He looked closer but he couldn't tell what they looked like and the he heard one of the figures shout down at him "your pathetic! You should never run! You should never show fear! You should always fight to win! And you will not die in battle!" the figures voice was deep and cold, "who are you?" Bishamon asked, the other figure let out a giggle "all in good time" that was a woman's voice this time, it was soft and welcoming. Before Bishamon had time to ask any more questions, his eyes shot open to see Takeshi standing above him pointing his blade at his throat.

Bishamon's eyes instantly locked onto the sword, those words from the figure he had seen where stuck in his head, Bishamon gritted his teeth "Bakudo 1! Sai!" Takeshi's arms where locked behind his back and then Bishamon jumped up and sliced Takeshi's chest, he backed off letting out a groan, but then he smiled "so you’re going to fight, good!" Takeshi arms where free and the he gripped his sword and charged towards Bishamon, and Bishamon done the same, the sound of clashing metal filled the air. And so that sound went on for a good two hours, until Takeshi and Bishamon made their way back to the house, they where both coverd in cuts, scrapes and broses, Bishamon the worse of the two, but they were both smiling, they enjoyed their fight, and Bishamon felt like he was stronger because of it.

"Well i best be off" Bishamon announced, Takeshi just turned acting like he didn't care; Bishamon smiled and left heading back for the soul society.
Back to top Go down

Bishamon and Takeshi (solo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: