The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takeshi Kanemura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conneh

Conneh

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2010-09-06

Takeshi Kanemura  Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi Kanemura    Takeshi Kanemura  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:37 am

Shinigami

Name: Takeshi (first) Kanemura
Age: 300ish years old, looks around about the age late 20’s
Height: 6ft, 3in
Weight: 75kg

Personality:
He is a very relaxed type of guy that never take things too seriously, he smiles a lot and trust people too much. He likes to be around his friends, but never likes talking about himself. He believes that there are other ways to solve a fight other than fighting, thus he tends to avoid fights. However he has a sharp mind and excellent reflexes. However after the death of his parents, Takeshi is no longer the same. Sure he does smile and everything he do is like the old Takeshi, however if one were to take a good look on Takeshi they can see that sadness in his green eyes. His smile is more like a mask to him and despite the friendly nature, he puts a barrier around himself making it hard for his friends to know more about his past.

Appearance:
Jet short black hair, quite build body with a small tattoo of a bird on his back. He has green eyes. He has a green sash tied around his waist, sometimes he would use the white colored one. Takeshi tend to carry his zanpaktou in his left hand, however on some occasion he would carry his zanpaktou on his back on a diagonal position in between his sash and robe.

Sealed Zanpaktou:
It’s a normal zanpaktou with a green and white striped colored hilt. The guard of the zanpaktou is in the shape of a star.

Stat:
Spirit Power:14
Speed:15
Intelligence:18
Fighting Skills:13

History/Background:
Growing up as the only child in the family Takeshi was showered by the love of his parents, his family was not rich however they have more than enough money on a daily basis. Not only his parents but everyone who talks to this kid can’t help but feel attracted to him. Takeshi was a kid full of smiles and a very innocent child and that is why everyone loved him so much.

Several years after, he grew up into a loving child full of smiles, never once a frown can be seen on his face. For Takeshi his life was perfect, he have the perfect family and everyone loved him so dearly, for him there is no reason not to smile.

When he reach the age of 10 something tragic happened. It was a quite a beautiful day actually, his parents needed to go overseas business related. Thus Takeshi was left alone in his house with a nanny to watch over him. Just several hours after his parents kissed Takeshi’s cheek in the airport, something bad happened to the airplane that his parents ride. Apparently the engines exploded and causing the whole plane to go bursting out into flames. Crying it was all Takeshi did for a whole week, not even bothering to go to his parents funeral. Not a single person talk to Takeshi for a whole week, sure his uncle would knock on his room and ask if he’s hungry but that’s all, they all realise that Takeshi need some time to himself after what happened. Something surprising happened the next week, as out of the blue Takeshi started talking to people again, even going as far as visiting his parent’s grave and what surprises people the most is the smile that is seen on his face. His smile was so sincere and full of life, that even the people around him can’t help but feel so serene around him. Several months after his shocking appearance, people started to asked him what happened during that week, but Takeshi merely shrugged them off and said “I just want my parent’s to be happy that’s all”.

Years go by and when he reach highschool he is still the same Takeshi as he used to be, however he tend to act a little childish sometimes but for his friends that is what make Takeshi unique. He grew up into a fine young man, being a member in his school’s Tennis club does contribute to his quite muscled body. Takeshi is also quite adapt in his academic studies, sure he may not be the smartest but he is smart enough to be in the top 5 in his class. His friendly nature resulted in him being friends with a lot of people and a lot of girls are head over heels for Takeshi.

At around the age of 25 Takeshi got hit by a car, not a single person knew what really happened as even the cops found this whole accident too mysterious. But nontheless Takeshi Kanemura died at the age of 25, leaving a lot of people that loves him dearly. Thus the next chapter of his life begins.

The next thing Takeshi knew was that he woke up in a totally different area, his first though was ‘heaven’ but everything was just different from what he expected it would be. That is until an old man came to him and said “Welcome to the East Rukon District my friend”. It took Takeshi several months to digest this whole new world, or as they refer it too as “Soul Society”.

Time pass by and after getting use to this new world, Takeshi decided to try and join the shinigami academy.

RP sample: (His last day on Earth)

It was a clear blue day that day and like every other day, Takeshi started his day with a big smile on his face and a glass of milk. He walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus with the other people, like any usual day the bus stop was crowded as usual.

“Good Morning, Mr. Kiyama”

Takeshi said to the old man beside him with a big smile on his face.

“Good Morning Takeshi-san, your not using your car today?”

Mr. Kiyama said with a small smile on his face. Mr Kiyama is one of the old people living in the apartment block Takeshi lived in, he is a genuinely nice guy and greets almost everyone he knows. Being the nice type of guy Takeshi is, they got along quite well.

“Nop Mr.Kiyama, i just don’t feel like it today” Takeshi said again with a big smile on his face, then his hands started to move around in his pockets as if searching for something.

“Owh crap, i left my phone. Mr. Kiyama i gotta go back to the house for a while to get my phone, talk to you later Mr.Kiyama” With that Takeshi started making his way back to his house while waving goodbye to Mr.Kiyama.

While making his way back to his apartment block, Takeshi saw a little girl in the middle of the street playing. Takeshi can’t help to smile at the scene he was seeing, he always have a soft spot for children. However from afar Takeshi can see a truck driving at a very fast speed, Takeshi looked back to the little girl and to his very own surprised the little girl doesn’t seem to have notice of the incoming truck.

“Hey little girl get away from there” Takeshi screamed while running as fast as he could to save the girl. In a matter of seconds Takeshi reached the girl, but when he tried to touch the girl, she disappeared. The next thing he saw was a big bright light, and as he hit the ground again after being thown away due to the impact of the crash, he saw the little girl again floating above him. With a giant smile on her face the litle girl said:

“Sorry Takeshi-san, you are needed in the Soul Society”

And blackness came and everything was gone, Takeshi Kanemura passed away at the age of 25.
Back to top Go down
Conneh

Conneh

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2010-09-06

Takeshi Kanemura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kanemura    Takeshi Kanemura  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:20 am

anyway its pretty much done o.o Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Takeshi Kanemura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kanemura    Takeshi Kanemura  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:18 am

Approve ~ Rank 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeshi Kanemura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi Kanemura    Takeshi Kanemura  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi Kanemura
Page 1 of 1