The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shade Takeshi (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar

Shadestar

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : student
Registration Date : 2010-03-20

Shade Takeshi (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Shade Takeshi (Shinigami)   Shade Takeshi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Name: Shade Takeshi
Height: 6'5
Weight: 210 lbs

Personality: Dedicated trainer and student, funny and goofy when around friends but serious when in battle or when challenged. Focused, Intelligent, and alert with a little angst against hollows

Appearance: Tall and freckled, reddish brown hair, hazel eyes, wears a small leather bracelet around his left wrist as a good luck charm

Sealed Zanpakuto: a regular looking sword in a black sheath. It has a black stone engraved in the hilt.

History: Living in the suburbs for his life, Shade doesn't get into a lot of trouble. He practices martial arts waiting for the day he needs to defend himself. He began seeing spirits after walking through a nest of hollows. He was saved by an unknown shinigami, but after the incident he began seeing spirits. He was killed by a hollow in his hometown after a party with his friends. After being sliced in half, the hollow mutilated his body by ripping it to shreds. Shade was only able to see a blurry image and was unsure what it was exactly. His friends were able to escape but they with the memory of his mysterious and horrific death. After being killed by a hollow in the real world, Shade becomes a spirit and enters rukongai. very confused with his new situation, he stays quiet until attacked by a local gang. Knowing martial arts, Sin tries to fight his attackers but is outnumbered. As Shade is being beaten he feels a pressure inside his crest and begins to hear a voice in his head. As the voice gets louder a black claw emerges from the shadows around him and starts to attack the gang members. they quickly run away but Shade is out of control. He is suddenly stopped by a retired shinigami who begins to teach him how to control his spirit powers and use them for good.

Shade then enters the academy to begin his quest to become one the of strongest shinigami ever.

Spirit power: 4.5

Speed: 4

Intelligence: 4

Kidou Mastery: 3

Fighting skill: 6

TOTAL: 21.5

Rp sample: The day begins softly with a hazy sunlight peeking over the buildings in Rukongai. Sin wakes up to find himself in an alley. He remembers being killed by a hollow after a party with some friends of his. Now he is wearing strange brown robes in an alleyway that seems to be part of a some medieval Japanese village.

Shade gets up and starts to walk around and tries to get his bearings in his new situation. He quickly checks his body to make sure he is in one piece. The hollow that killed him split Sin in half and he becomes confused and frightened when he sees no scar or sign of injury. He sees a person walking down the street with a bag in hand. The man is a tall and strong looking man with a classic black gi on. The back of his gi has an emblem of some sort of dojo on it. Sin goes over to ask the man what happened to him.

"Ahhhh... you must be new to Rukongai. This is not a dream or a figment of your imagination. You died most certainly, just like everyone else. This is the Sixth district of Rukongai in the Spirit World.

Shade stepped back because the sheer weight of the situation was suffocating. He didn't know what to do or where to go. The man walked away and Sin was left alone on the street. So much for a great first day...

Last edited by Shadestar on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shade Takeshi (Shinigami)   Shade Takeshi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 am

Hello! I'm one of the admins on this site. I have a few small questions about your character as well as a comment or two that I must make...

Question 1: Your Character's Name says "Sin", as well as your Rp Sample, yet your History calls him Shade. Was this a mistake? Did you mean to change your Name at the top of the page? Or did you wish this to be your nickname. If the latter is the case then please edit "Shade" in between your First and Last Names...

Question 2: Do you realize that when you first begin on our site, you do not have a released form, therefor unnecessary to be added to your character sheet. You reach Shikai at a Point Level equal to 60 or higher.

Issue 1: As stated, I wish for the released ability to be removed from your character sheet.

Issue 2: The black stone within the blade seems like a loop-holed way to sneak another ability into your weapon before he should be allowed it. I will allow this under a few conditions... You have a limit to the amount you may store, it is depleted rather quickly when called upon, and you must actually WRITE that you are spending time on storing this power. Each time it is used I want to see a link leading to the time you posted storing it or it won't work. Lastly, your zanpakuto's type must be spirit or kido related. I will not accept this ability if you are planning on making some type of Shadow Beast power...

Other than that I am happy with the character and hope to get a chance to see him in action very soon. I will return later to see if the edits have been fixed and if your choice has been made in reference to the "Spirit Storing Stone".

Welcome to the site and I hope you don't take this as being unnecessarily harsh, I'm actually one of the nicer admins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shade Takeshi (Shinigami)   Shade Takeshi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Takeshi (Shinigami)   Shade Takeshi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade Takeshi (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: