The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sazuraka,Takeshi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyashan Hibari

Kyashan Hibari

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:19 am

Shinigami

Name: Sazuraka, Takeshi

Height: 157cm

Weight: 44kg

Personality:

Takeshi has a personality which allows him stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. Despite his reputation and prowess as a Quincy, he has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities. His calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand, and ultimately notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by other people. Also, for his entire life, despite being popular towards females due to being handsome and cool, he showed a flirtrarious trait when he finds someone pretty and hot even older than him.

Appearance:

Sazuraka,Takeshi Setsuna-029-animestockscom
Takeshi is a young Shinigami with an average height. Takeshi has an athletic body, yet fairly muscular, male Shinigami of average height with a properly organized appearance, a spiky brownish hair, far complexion skin, a normal colored lip, and a pair of brown tiger-like eyes. He is standing with a height of 162cm and a weight of 49kg , fairly average for a young man. In school, Takeshi wears the school uniform along with a tie, while when confronting Hollows he typically dons white Quincy clothes with blue stripes representing the Quincy cross and a mantle. He wears a pair of white gloves with cross designs. His common facial expression also changes since he is almost always seen serious by other people.

Sealed Zanpakutō :

Sazuraka,Takeshi White_dragon_katana_sword-1
Takeshi's has a simple but different in design. Its normal form is indistinguishable from a plain katana. The blade was about 1.2 meters in length, white handle with blue diamonds, and a golden square guard. It has a sky blue sheath inserted through his belt on his right waist since he is left-handed.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 15

Speed: 15

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 15

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character though in no way determine if you are better than another character in a stat. Only your roleplaying can determine that... Remember that these can not increase or decrease, they will not change...))

History/Background:

Takeshi Saruzaka was an adopted child of the Katsuyu Clan, a very popular family which handles the most richest companies of the country. He was adopted by Katsuyu Gintama, his father's closest friend that seems like a brother. Their family was in an accident and Takeshi was the only survivor but a trauma with him. Gintama promised in the front of his father's tomb that Takeshi will be raised properly that he would surpass all his father's success, and grow as the richest and best businessman on the planet. He was still 5 years old when he was adopted, so there's no enough problem for Gintama as he knows doesn't understand the situation well but he was wrong. 's trauma on the death memory of his parents was unforgettable, the explosions and the bloody persons infront of him, it was like a tatoo.

Takeshi turned 15, became more mature as the time passed, became taller, muscular, and good in sports as expected from his foster father. He is also a genius when it comes to math and advanced chemistry, a maniac on solving hard problems without a scratch paper. His grades was the best among the students of the best school but his attitude was the main problem. Even having a brain, Takeshi wasn't a good student. Being a genius, a lot of teachers especially the unexperienced, Takeshi walked out because of arguing on Takeshi until they realized they were the one who is wrong. also entered different clubs in the school, his performance was impressive especially on musical instruments but he end up quitting like insulting their part. He was also far from other students, not having a friend, not because of his attitude but because he don't like being in the noisy crowd, also he stated he can't trust someone. He was also a heart-throb that most of the ladies near his age were getting a crush on him, sometimes, dying hard on him. He was punished by his foster father because of becoming so perfect yet so bad by sending him out of the mansion for a week, no allowance, no credit card. Walking on the streets, Takeshi brought a little of his money from his daily allowance that was enough for him to eat once a day. On the 3rd to 5th day of the week, Takeshi found fights and troubles on different groups of gansters. Because he was able to master sports like taekwondo, he got a high endurance. Until the groups of gangsters united, they planned on setting an ambush when they find Takeshi . It was a rainy day, Takeshi was walking very weak hungry. He doesn't know where to go, his eyes were blurring until he found a group of people infront of him., they were the gangsters. They messes up with Takeshi , killing him softly, until Takeshi finished some of them, a guy shot him with a gun on head. Takeshi died in the middle of the rain with opened bleeding eyes. "Mother .. Father .. I'm coming .." his last words.

When he woke up, Takeshi was looking down at his body crushed body. He looked up and saw someone in a gi tapping him with the hilt of her sword. In a second he found himself in a run down town. Being dead, having no family, not know what was going on he just started to steal from people.
While walking, the lady he followed went to her Captain which is talking to the guard. So he felt that it was his time for him see what the gangsters have made to him. As he walked closer to the Captain, he tripped and bumped into him. Going through all his pockets he found a money bag. So he said that he was sorry and walked off. The Captain said nothing but his Lieutenant seen what happened and tried to kill him for revenge. Feared of the girl, he runs off and found that she was right in front of him. Turning back around he runs back to the Captain's and takes one of his swords. The Captain did nothing he just sat and watched as the two fought. Still able to remember how to use a sword he puts up his guard. She was moving to fast for him but when she came to attack him he was only able to block at the very last second. Getting his balance back he looked up and ran at the girl making no kind of noise. She just stood there and smiled, just like that Takeshi was on the ground. The Captain came to him and asked if he wanted to become a Soul Reaper. Looking up at him he put his hand out with the wallet in it. The Captain that saved took it back and said, "If you come you wont die by my Lieutenant." Taking him up on his offer he laid there in pain with a blood spot on his torso. Years pasted and the time he spent in the academy was fun, easy, and quite relaxing for him. With the one that saved him teaching him how to be lazier in life it made him pass his test without worry.

Takeshi entered the Academy in order to develop his talent on Kendo. He started to learn the proper swinging of sword, proper breathing, stance and even controlling of rieatsu. Next days, his talent on casting Kido was improved comparing on the first he showed it. On hand to hand combat, his sensei was overwhelmed for he mastered beating gangsters when he was still a human. Also on sparrings, Takeshi showed calmness and speed regarding the use of wooden swords. Takeshi's bad personality slowly changed into a brighter one, he started to meet new friends, stronger rivals and realized he was a good person. About a year, the teacher started to require them using a real sword or Zanpakuto in the sparring subject. He was going to spar one of the best and muscular student of the Academy namely Bruskar. They were expecting Takeshi will be easily defeated since Bruskar mercilessly knocked his opponents using strength but Takeshi himself was just smiling greeting his opponent. Takeshi, using his calmness and self confidence, defeated Bruskar in no time without using much effort. Bruskar, instead of getting embarrassed, was inspired when Takeshi helped him stand up with a smile. Takeshi with his friends graduated the Academy and started accepting their job as a Shinigami. Bruskar also graduated and become a good friend to Takeshi treat. They celebrated by having a party cheering Takeshi as their Captain, their celebration was a lot of fun and very memorable for Takeshi. After a year of performance, Takeshi was recruited as a Lieutenant of the 7th Division because of his performance on missions and heartily accepted it with a smile.

Rp sample:

The sky was blue, the clouds, white, the world placid and pristine. It seemed as if nothing could possibly go wrong on such a day, that even Lady Fate herself could not be that cruel; and so the day was an all around good one for the masses. Sitting in the massive, achromatic, tower of the first division, was the newest leader of the massive army known as soul reapers. The spirit guardians, armed with weapons more powerful than any human technology, ran about beneath his window, going about their duties that were required to keep both worlds peaceful. To be more accurate, it wasn't "both worlds" they were keeping peaceful. It was two out of five known worlds that they were keeping peaceful. These two worlds were known as the Soul Society and Living World, and both were kept together under the authority of this one man. The man who was now pondering these exact same thoughts, as he sat in his massive, palatial, throne-like chair with his haori wrapped around his shoulders and his katana in his hands. The tip of the katana was stabbing into the carpet at his feet, the blade facing out toward the door on the opposite end of the long, thing, corridor of a room. The aqua-blue, silk-wrapped, handle was held to the blade by a crescent moon-shaped cross guard. Both of the man's slim, pale, soft hands rested upon the golden pommel of the katana. His chin rested upon his hands, and indirectly upon his blade. It seemed fitting that he would use the sword to support him both in combat and out of it, though many would argue that a weapon as precious as a zanpakuto shouldn't be used so carelessly.

The cold brown eyes the Captain Commander gazed out of the hole in the wall that served as a window. A butterfly fluttered past, black and purple in color with a morbid design. He knew these butterflies all too well, and he also knew what message they would be carrying. As soon as the butterfly found the respective thirteen captains, on Kidou Corps Commander, they would relay the following message:
Greetings, my Captains and fellow Commander. This is your new Captain Commander of the Soul Society speaking, I have an urgent message. As we do not know each other, and I have yet to gauge your competence, I am requesting that all fourteen of you come to the Captain's Meeting Hall above the First Division Barracks and participate in this meeting I am holding. Any Captain that fails to appear himself, or send a representative with one hell of a good reason for not showing, will be stripped of his rank and instantly replaced. I jest not, do not try my patience. I look forward to conversing with all of you, enjoy this beautiful day, as long as you are enjoying it on the way to the Meeting Hall.

At the thought of this message, the Captain's cold, emotionless face broke out into an even more chilling smile. He had a feeling that at least one Captain would have an issue with him being in command, whether this showed through blunt insubordination or silent plotting, Xuntaii knew he would catch it. He had an eye for traitors and schemers, something he was afraid not many Captain Commanders before him had been graced with. Xuntaii sighed, removing his chin from the back of his hands, leaning back in his chair as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a figure flickered into the room. He was dressed completely in black robes, with a simple katana at his waist wrapped in a navy blue fabric. His hair was long, pulled into a messy ponytail on top of his head. He bowed instantly, awaiting orders.

"Make sure you let any and all Captains in as soon as they show up, I don't want to be left waiting. Let no one else in unless they have proof that they are to represent their captain." He said in a cold, authoritative voice. The shinigami instantly called out his understanding, disappearing in a flash. The shinigami had slammed the door on the way out in his hurry, and the annoying banging noise echoed throughout the room. Xuntaii cringed at this sound, it was irritating when people slammed doors, he had always hated that.

Xuntaii, the newest of the Captain Commanders, looked deceivingly young. He looked to only be in his twenties, when in actuality, he was around five-hundred and fifteen times older than that. His hair was kept messy, black in color, and hanging about his his face and around the nape of his neck. The bangs would occasionally be pushed to the top of his head if he were working or just didn't want them in the way. The eyes that rested in his head were almond shapes, small, and a rich brown color. His nose was slim and pointed, his face heart-shaped. Xuntaii's lips were thin and colorless, currently pulled down into an aggravated frown. His skin was an almost ghostly pale, seeming to be unmolested by acne or scars. He dressed in an odd fashion, with a tunic that was mainly black, but trimmed in scarlet. This tunic's color was a V-neck, coming down to his first rib and showing his collar bone. He had no hair or scars upon his chest either. At his waist was a length of cloth that was teased and torn at the ends, seeming to be the remains of an old cloak or cape. On his right arm was a massive sleeve that held tightly onto his arm just above the elbow, but fanned out to be wide open at the hand. Upon this sleeve was a crescent moon. Underneath the sleeve was a plating over his arm, protected him from blades or other similar assaults. His pants were baggy, a pale blue in color, and tucked into the knee-high black boots that he wore.

There in that room he waited for the arrival of his captains, playing absent-mindedly with the length of black ribbon that was tied to his upper left arm. The ribbon twisted around his bony, twisted fingers; occasionally it would slip between them and fall upon his lap. When this happened Xuntaii was stare at his empty hand blankly, as if he didn't notice the thing he had been playing with was gone. After a few seconds of staring, he would turn his attention to the fallen ribbon, pick it up, and restart the process.
Back to top Go down
Kyashan Hibari

Kyashan Hibari

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 am

Request to change my name into Fruitcake. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:36 am

ok two things, you mention he's a quincy a few times and Your Character as a shinigami starts as an Academy student so you'll have to remove last few lines in your history.

Other then that it's all fine
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

No it's not...

"Takeshi with his friends graduated the Academy and started accepting their job as a Shinigami. Bruskar also graduated and become a good friend to Takeshi treat. They celebrated by having a party cheering Takeshi as their Captain, their celebration was a lot of fun and very memorable for Takeshi. After a year of performance, Takeshi was recruited as a Lieutenant of the 7th Division because of his performance on missions and heartily accepted it with a smile."

You should read these things first Ri... Lay down the Rank 0 law...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Marly did you get into my stash or something?

"Takeshi has a personality which allows him stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. Despite his reputation and prowess as a Quincy, he has shown no signs of arrogance"

The Character is shinigami no?

"After a year of performance, Takeshi was recruited as a Lieutenant of the 7th Division because of his performance on missions and heartily accepted it with a smile"

All shinigami characters start as students
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Something tells me this character has been used as a quincy on another site...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Sazuraka,Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sazuraka,Takeshi   Sazuraka,Takeshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sazuraka,Takeshi
Page 1 of 1