The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Night patrol in the deep(solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fireside

fireside

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Nyeh!!!! Am I that weird???
Registration Date : 2013-02-22

The Night patrol in the deep(solo) Empty
PostSubject: The Night patrol in the deep(solo)   The Night patrol in the deep(solo) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Just another day with a job and normal life., Ember thought as she was collecting her tip. Ember Peach works at a restaurant in the city, but life is never easy for her. Ember is a quincy but she needs money to get into a public school. "Ember! Take table 10 will you!", yelled the manager. "Yes sir!", Ember called back and went to table ten. Sometimes Ember just wished that something interesting that any quincy can do that the government can not do. So far she only heard things on the news that can be only dealt with the police. When Ember finished taking her customers orders and went to the kitchen to give the orders to the chef when one of the workers talked about strange rumors. "I swear the Sengoku forest is haunted. People who entered the forest will die.""Yeah sure people died because of 'killer ghost'., mocked the other worker. "Jim," Ember began,"Are you sure the rumors are true about that?" "Now Ember is interested in that haunted forest. The Sengoku forest is said to be the most haunted place ever since it was messed up by the naughty teenagers. It is to be said that a ghost from the past is killing anyone whole tried to invade their graves." Jim explained everything that he heard from rumors. "So those are just rumors.", the other worker replied. "Sometimes rumors can be true.", replied Ember with enthusiasm. "Your not thinking about going to the forest are you?" "Maybe."

The next day Ember went down town on her day off from work. Once she got there she noticed the forest that the guys were talking about. The forest didn't look haunted in the sunlight, but they said that it was haunted during the night. I guess I should look around in the city to find a place to sleep. ,Ember thought. She went around the place to find a hotel to leave her stuff in and get settled down in. Ember found a place and found her room where she is going to stay in. After Ember left the hotel, she decided to look at the forest and get familiar with it before the light will disappear into darkness.Maybe I should also do a little run in the forest. So Ember went to the forest and saw a few people in the forest, probably taking a stroll. Ember started to run around a bit in the forest and noticed some claw marks on the tree. This is no ordinary ghost. This most a hollows doing. Ember takes a closer look at the tree and saw that other tree have that same mark. The other thing she realized that there is no blood on the trees nor on the ground. This is some strange forest, I have not seen any hollows that suck out blood or eat the body. How do the people know that they died in this forest? Now that is the very thing that she will find out at dark, with no moon.

That night Ember puts on her gear and goes out into the night and go into the Sengoku forest. She also makes sure that no one is following her. Ember stole into the forest and walks deeper into the forest. The cross is around her neck and Ember's hand is poised and ready for action. In a darkness Ember heard someone screaming into the distance and a split second later she touched her cross. The cross produced into a bow, Ember ran towards the place where she heard the scream. Once she got there, Ember sees not one but two hollows. They were standing over a dead body and one of them was sucking its blood out like a vampire. Great a hollow which also has vampire features. The other hollow looked up for it senses Ember. The hollow roared in rage and the vampire hollow looked up and sees the quincy. "Kill her but don't spill the quincy's blood.", it scream at the other hollow. The hollow run towards Ember. Ember produced a spiritual arrow and shot the hollow. The hollow dodged it but it suddenly hit its left shoulder. The hollow screamed in pain and pulls out the arrow with its mouth. "Not good.", Ember said with horror and starts running away from it. The hollow chased after her and was slashing its claws in the air. Ember tries to get away from the claws. Out of the blue pain hits her right shoulder. Ember screamed out in pain and fell to the ground. The hollow was suddenly over her, but Ember wasn't done yet. She kicked the hollow on the neck and got up and shot another arrow at it. This time it hits the head and the hollow disappears. "One down and one more to go." Ember went back to where she found the other hollow and noticed that it was gone. Ember produced and arrow and walked around to find the vampire hollow. With no luck Ember decided to leave until she got hit and flew back into a tree. The vampire hollow walked to her and said to her"Do you really think that you can kill me with those puny arrows of yours. My companion died in your hands because he was weak and stupid. However I am different from him. " The hollow picks Ember up by the shirt. "I am going to kill you since you saw what really happened here. I am to suck your blood but before that, do you have any last words before I kill you, Quincy?" Ember looked at the hollow. She grinned and replied"Yes, in fact I do have something to say hollow. I don't like the smell of vampire." Ember pulls in her legs and kicked the hollow. The vampire hollow staggered, before it had a chance to look up Ember shot another arrow at its head. The hollow scream and disappeared into dust. Ember puts away her bow, which it turns back into a cross. "I think this place won't be haunted anymore by tomorrow. I guess I should better get back to a hotel." , Ember said to herself.

After she got back home, Ember called her manager and told him that she won't be at work because she has torn her muscle. "How did you tear your own muscle.", yelled the manager over the phone. "I was running and accidentally fell on to a sharp rock which pierced my skin and it tore my arm muscle. The doctor said it should be healed soon.", lied Ember. "I hope it's very soon. The restaurant is totally different without you." Ember laughed, "I hope so too. Give my love to the others."
Back to top Go down

The Night patrol in the deep(solo)
Page 1 of 1