The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrol (Kaoseu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 am

Ri stood at the Senkaimon awaiting Kaoseus' arrival , they'd both been ordered to patrol a town in the living world know as New Orleans , the soul reaper assigned to the town hadn't reported in and was now assumed deal. Ri and Kaoseu were to clear the town of hollow which were now numerous as no soul reaper had been there to stop them and if they could they were to locate the mission soul reaper.

Ri sat down at a nearby tree and started whistling up at the perfect blue sky , he hoped the living world was have the same kind of weather. He'd arrived earlier then he'd been ordered so he was stuck waiting for Kaoseu to arrive and then the two could get under way.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 am

Kaose had been assigned patrol in the real world in a place called New orleans. Being the person that he is, he spent the entire night before departure reading about the place in the Squad 12 public archives, which he had just so happened to fall asleep in. He awoke with a start, face-first in a book about the recreation in New Orleans. He checked the time and struggled over his feet in his haste to shoot up. He was late for patrol duty, and Ri would be expecting him.

He picked himself up off the ground and grabbed his Zanpakuto, half running half Flash Stepping to the Senkai gate. He was expecting Ri to already be in the human world, although he had no clue what made him think this. In his haste, he misstepped and fell forward, and rolled onto the grund ground, his mouth filling with bits of rock and dirt. He sputtered and sat up, brushing himself off and grinning as he located Ri and waved. "Oi! Ri! How's it hangin'?" he called casually as he stood. He was ready to get going, and waited for him to get down from the tree so they could start already.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 am

Ri out of his friendship and respect of Kaoseu pretend not to see him fall so clumsiness and held in a fit of laughter until it subsided. Ri allowed himself to fall to the ground as Kaoseu approached and greeted him.

"Not to bad. You know all the details?" Ri asked as the two started walking toward the Senkaimon gate as member of the kido corp began to open it to the right destination as well as sent two hell butterfly over to Ri and Kaoseu.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:15 pm

"Yeah, yeah, some poor Shinigami in charge of New Orleans hasn't reported, investigate, protect, find, yadda yadda yadda. We goin' or what?" said the white haired Shinigami, a grin plastered to his face. Despite the situation, he was excited. From what he read, there was an event called Mardi Gras in session at the moment, and it sounded like fun. He walked to the Senkai gate, awaited Ri to catch up, and then hopped through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am

Ri stepped through the gate after Kaoseu and a while latter came out without a doubt in the living world , the lack of reiatsu always disturbed Ri somewhat and threw his senses of a few minutes well he adjusts.

In the distance he could see the sitting of New Orleans quite clearing as spot lights and fireworks filled the air above obliviously in some celebration or festival. Ri started walking toward the town leading the way.

"That sounds about right , I have my money on the Shinigami is stuck in his gegi somewhere trying to get a back to the soul society " Ri said unimpressed with the Shinigami. "Either way main concern is hollows with that Shinigami they'd been freely eating souls."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am

Kaoseu laughed, walking along beside Ri. In the distance, they could hear clattering and shouts of a city at the peak of celebration. Kaoseu flinched slightly as a firework went off, his always-alert instincts holding him back from relaxing too much. First order of business was to find either any invading Hollows or the missing Shinigami. Kaoseu felt out with his Reiatsu as far as he could, probing for a Shinigami's presence. On the fringes, he felt a very weak, possibly supressed, bit of Reiatsu and turned to Ri. "Not sure, but I think I may have found him. It's a really weak Reiatsu, so you might be right about the gigai, unless he's been fighting Hollows, and still is. We'd better hurry." Kaoseu began to run forward and take the occasional Flash Step, trying not to hurl from the dizzyness that ensued every time he tried.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 am

Ri kept the same pace as Kaoseu as they quickly approached the city , the fireworks and noise became louder and louder as they came closer which was irritating as Ri was trying to concentrate to locate any sign of the mission soul reaper.

"Yes that's most likely ...." Ri stopped mid sentence as couldn't detect the spiritual pressure anymore. "He's in trouble lets go"

Ri started flash stepping toward where he felt the pressure , he saw building and people speed by him as he made his way over to soul reaper. He finally stopped at a large building site.

"Spread out see if you can find him stay on your guard" Ri warned as he started walking around looking for the soul reaper. There was signs of the fight all over the building site , the wooden frames had cuts in them then concrete blocks where smash to bits the soul repeater had put up some fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 am

Kaoseu nodded, as he felt the spiritual pressure sudden snuff out, like the flame of a candle. He was just about to head out when a flash of blue in the nearby forest caught his eye. Then there was another flash, and Kaseu whirled on the source. There were multiple flashes coming from two different spots, and all of them firing at several white-masked beings. "Ri! In the forest! 2 Quincy and some Hollows! I think we know what happened to our friend now. Let's go!" he called, anger burning in his soul, the thought of avenging the death of a fellow Shinigami being the only thing that could sate him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 am

"If the Quincy kill them their souls are lost. I'll block the quincys arrows you deal with the hollows" Ri said flash stepping beside Kaoseu as they entered the forest. Ri dash in front and deflected one of the arrows into the other and took up position between the Quincy and the hollows.

"Thanks for the help we'll handle it form here" Ri said staring the two Quincy how merely laughed as they both drew their arrows and shot. Ri flash stepped in front of one and took the full force of with his Zanpakuto then flash stepped to the other the defected it off into the darkness of the forest
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 am

Kaoseu nodded in agreement. He'd help Ri take care of the 2 Quincy after he was done dispatching these pesky Hollow. He took off to the left, closing in on the whit-faced beings. He counted four of them, and grinned. This'd be fun. He drew up close to them, then skidded across the ground in front of them. He looked up at the figures as the looked down on him. He grinned even wider and focused on a point in the air, just in front of the first Hollow and Flash Stepped as he drew one of his blades, gripping it in two hands. As he reappeared in front of the Hollow, his features took on a cold, animalistic demeanor. "Boo..." he said, and slashed down with the blade, cleaving the mask in two and causing the Hollow to disentigrate, revealing the others behind it.

Kaoseu Flash Stepped again, taking out another Hollow with a quick strike. He turned on the other 2, but they seemed to have more intelligence and flanked him quickly. They both attacked at once as Kaoseu had hardly any time to move. He took a single step back, aiming to take them both head on, but only succeeding in getting a good sized scratch to the chest and almost having his head lopped off. He cursed and backed up, realizing he'd have to be resourceful in his attacking of these two.

He ran at the closest one, who also began running at him. Kaoseu jumped and prepared a Flash Step, the Hollow falling for the ruse and jumped too. Kaoseu Flash Stepped in front of and to the side of the Hollow, holding out his blade and allowing it to slice through the Hollow in the air. Kaoseu landed and turned his attention to the last Hollow, who seemed to be intelligent as well, having backed itself into an easily defendable corner. Kaoseu knew he'd have a tough time with this one and contemplated on how he'd go about getting rid of it, thinking about how Ri was faring at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 am

Ri panted heavily as he blocked yet another arrow ,he'd keep the Quincy attack from reaching into Kaoseu and his fight. Ri knew Quincy had a hatred for Shinigami just confrontation with them were rare.

"Seems this one is stronger" The female quincy said to the male one as they both dropped their bows and looked at each other.

"Yes and so is his friend" The other quincy replied a deep tone. The two walked closer together completely ignoring Ri. They walk to one another then looked sinisterly at Ri. Without another word they both vanished using the quincy equivalent to shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Kaoseu had tried several tactics, but the beast just kept lashing out. The white-haired Shinigami was covered in cuts and bruises. Finally, an idea struck him. He rushed forward, blade trailing behind him. As he drew near, the Hollow opened its maw in a roar. Kaoseu took this moment to kick up a large amount of dirt into it's mouth. The Hollow sputtered and choked, and Kaoseu ran forward, slicing up with his Zanpakuto, cleaving the masked Hollow's head in 2. He turned around to find Ri, and caught sight of him just as the Quincy disappeared.

He cursed and Flash Stepped to where he was behind Ri and facing away from him, protecting his rear. He was just in time as the Quincy reappeared before him, both aiming at him with drawn bows. Their eyes widened when they saw the new addition and fired. Kaoseu slashed at both arrows, cutting one and taking the other in a slight wound on his shoulder. "Ri, let's do this!" he called, Flash Stepping in front of the closest Quincy, swinging his blade wide.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:28 pm

By the Time Ri caught up with Kaoseu ,the Quincy had flash stepped away and out of sight. Ri was worried about the Quincys the had a notion they were the causing of missing Shinigami but he wasn't sure but he knew they were nothing but trouble.

"Kaoseu let them go" Ri said putting his hand on Kaoseu shoulder. He didn't want him and Kaoseu following the quincys as it could be a trap. Ri concentrated for a moment and sensed the presence of more hollows

"Come there are more hollows" Ri said as he flash stepped and lead the way toward the hollows. The two Shinigami soon found themselves on top of an insurance building looking down at two hollows fighting each other well trying to catch a soul of a elderly woman.

"Do you want to deal with dumb and dumber or the soul?" Ri said looking down at the two pathetic hollow fighting each other as the soul ran for it existence.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Kaoseu laughed, and looked at Ri with a sidelong glance. "Get Grams outta here, I'll take care of idiot 1 and 2." he replied as he leaped off the building, free falling. He grinned and put one of his blades point down as he angled himself to plow right into one of the Hollows. He rammed into its shoulder with great force, and loud enough it drew the attention of the other Hollow. Then , there was a sudden change in the Hollow's attitude. The uninjured Hollow leaped at the other, taking great chunks out of it until it dissolved. It seemed as if it had gotten bigger and more intelligent, and Kaoseu grimaced, realizing that it now more than likely had some sort of power it didn't befoe. He cursed his rotten luck as he led the Hollow away from the city whilst keeping an eye out for Ri.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Ri flash stepped down toward the elderly woman’s soul. He hated old souls they seem to take a lot more explaining then most. He walk up to the woman who’d had stopped beside a lamp post.

Ma’am are you ok?” Ri asked trying to appear nonthreatening but the sword hanging at his hip didn’t help at all. He put on a happy face as he approached her,

Ah You’re here to take me to the after life then?” The woman said with a sort of chuckle.

Yes I just had to tap your head with this” Ri said hold up the hilt of his Zanpakuto.

Go ahead son” The woman said bowing her head. Ri was surprised at her expectances of everything. Ri tapped her head with his hilt and she soon vanished from the living world and entered the soul society
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Kaoseu warily watched the Hollow, who watched him back. Then , in a flurry, they attacked each other at once. Kaoseu Flash Stepped in front of the Hollow, who swung a hand down, catching Kaoseu in the chest, cutting him even more. He gritted his teeth and began Flash Steeping to different places, confusing the Hollow, and then Flash Stepped to within striking distance. He brought down his blade, stabbing the Hollow through the face. The Hollow disentigrated and then Kaoseu grinned. He then felt a presence and Flash Stepped just in the knick of time as a blue-hued arrow shot past where he just was. He looked down and saw the Quincy had returned, and this time they were prepared.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Ri saw the quincys returned and immediately flash stepped his way over to Kaoseu side so not to let the quincys gang up on Kaoseu. He noticed that both were smiling meaning they were either overconfident or had something planned.

"Leave now" Ri called as he drew him Zanpakuto and pointed it at Quincys at he stood on the air with Kaoseu at his side knowing that he and Kaoseu were ready if they decided to attack

"Your going to die, just like your friend" The female quincy said laughing evil as she spoke in a horrid tone. Ri tensed up knowing how this was going to end now.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Kaoseu growled loudly at the Quincy, raising his blade into a fighting position as Ri appeared next to him. "I don't give a damn if I die, as long as you come with me!" Kaoseu challenged. He was furious at this point, and wasn't going to let some lowlife Quincy talk down to him.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:15 pm

"Kaoseu lets separate them take them one on one as from the look of it they work on as a team and we'd be better off keeping them a part" Ri said quietly to Kaoseu knowing that the quincy wanted a fight and this ordeal was going to end up with two dead but Ri knew in wasn't going to be him and Kaoseu.

He knew quincys had reputation for speed and fighting at distances with their bows so he'd have to keep the fight close and end it as fast as he could, He had already a few kido's in mind to catch them off guard if the opportunity arose.

"Do want the guy or the girl" Ri asked speaking louder then before as he gave the two quincys a serious star that could but fear in most people.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Kaoseu looked over the oponnents and then at Ri. "You take the girl. It's against my principles to kill a female, of any species." Kaoseu replied. He looked uneasily at the Quincy, then focused on the man. He seemed to be the more excited of the 2, and Kaoseu hoped he was. He was looking for a decent battle.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 pm

"You'll need to learn that when to people are fighter sex doesn't matter" Ri said smiling as he worked out but how he was going to separate them but before could the quincys had become impatient and the female shot arrow at Ri though the arrow was obviously made deliberately slow and just to catch attention

"Your wasting our time " The female said as she started to approach Ri. She had an aura of experience and confidence about her that Ri couldn't help but admire. Her hair was snow white and her eyes a gem green colour if she wasn't trying to kill him , Ri would probably ask her out for drinks.

" Lets take this else where I don't want to see any humans hurt I take it your all feel the same
" She said speaking in a more softer tone now.Her eyes never left Ri's

"You follow me your friend can play with my brother" She said in a tone that betrayed he intentions

"Find lead the way. Kaoseu if you take care of him you can come watch me and watch a real fight" Ri said grinning as he saw the female quincy flash step and so did he. He followed her as she led the way to a far more isolated location.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 am

Kaoseu snuffed and replied, "I will if I don't have a choice, and right now, I do. So go along and have your fun, eh? I'll take care of this guy." He stood up straight and watched Ri and the girl disappear. He looked back at the man, who looked as if he were being stabbed through the heart.

"Thank you... for not wanting to kill my sister... We have no part in this grand scheme of our parents... She is blinded by her pure devotion to our family. I am charged with her protection, so if you kill me, I beg of you, not to let your friend take her life. To be sure she will stop... tell her 'There are no rocks in the bottom of the sea, as there are no seeds on the deadened tree.' She will know what it means. For now... I must do my best to kill you, Soul Reaper." he said, a single tear cascading down his pale features as he readied his bow and took aim. Kaoseu was at a loss for what to do.

The Quincy made his mind up for him as he drew an arrow and loosed it Kaoseu. Kaoseu snapped back to reality, Flash Stepping to his left. He wanted this Quincy to die quickly and painlessly if it was to be his job to kill him. The Quincy's aura and energy spiked as he charged up a massive volley of arrws and loosed them all at Kaoseu simultaneously. He had hardly any time to dodge and took three full on, one in the shoulder, one in a leg, and one in his waist.

He Flash Stepped again, this time beside the Quincy. He knew he would evntually die, and just looked sidelong at Kaoseu. Kaoseu looked in his eyes and he gve a barely audible nod as Kaoseu kept up the motion of his Flash Step, his sword at the level of the Quincy's neck. In a spew of blood and in less than a moment, it was over. Kaoseu sheathed his blade and did something he never did. He prayed over the dead Quincy's body, and then silently bid him farewell. He looked up, searching for Ri's reiatsu, hoping he was not too late as he headed off in the direction of Ri's Spritual Pressure.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Ri followed the female Quincy far out till then were standing above the sea. Ri knew he’d have to make this one a closed in fight as with long distance and with the Quincy’s bow she’d have the advantage.

Teresa Noima of the Quincy clan” Teresa said as she drew he bow and without drawing the arrow started to take aim.

Ri O’Nocht eleven seat of squad eleven “ Ri said introducing himself as he drew his own weapon , his Zanpakuto. For a moment neither moved at all then without warn the Quincy opened fire with a hail of arrows well at the same time Ri started flash toward his but had to instead evade the frenzy of arrows.

The arrow stopped and so did Ri and once again both stood still. Ri knew by the look in Teresa eye she was skilled warrior with experience equal or beyond Ri’s. Ri kept his gaze one her waiting for the slightest of movements.

So tell me. Why attack Shinigami , I know quincys aren’t exactly friendly with us but we’ve never openly attacked one another” Ri said hoping to understand Teresa motives as there was going about her that didn’t seem evil in fact to Ri she seems to be somewhat pure and well-meaning.

Weather this is genuine or just a stun to buy time for you to thinking of a strategy. I’m not sure but I’ll entertain you. You and your kind have done nothing to me but my family is devoted to your elimination and my own father had accused me of being sympathetic to you’s but I’ll show him. I’ll give him your head and he’ll accept me” Teresa said her voice at first was near angelic then a tone of madness crept it’s way in there. She smiled then raised he bow and summoned the arrow.

Ri was shocked by her story so much so he didn’t even reacted to the arrowed speeding toward him. He only flash stepped when the arrow was so close the blue light snapped him back to reality.

Ri flash stepped behind Teresa but she was waiting and had an arrowed waiting for him. She released the arrow at pointblank range to Ri only just managed to put his Zanpakuto between him and the arrow but the force of the attack sent Ri hurtling through the air till he regain his footing but the moment his did ,he looked up and saw a volley of arrowed soaring thought the air aimed for him.

He couldn’t flash stepped out of the range of the attack nor could he dodge or defend so there was only on alternative when defense was hopeless and that was offense. Ri kicked off and sent himself straight into the volley he managed to deflected the patch of any arrows that could cause fatal injuries but many arrows cut his sides and legs.

The volley passed Ri and splashed down into the sea below. Ri stood in the air panting heavily after taking so much damaged. He looked up to see Teresa crying and releasing her bow.

You didn’t kill the other Shinigami did you?” Ri asked as he talked closed to Teresa but still remained on his guard.

No that was my brother he was sent to ensure I killed a Shinigami.” Teresa said through the sobs.

We don’t have to fight” Ri said as he returned his Zanpakuto to his sheath

It’s not in me to kill a person but my family will kill me” Teresa said as she fell to her knees and covered her face with her hands.

I’ll protect you” Ri said taking Teresa’s hand and held it caringly. He meant that it wasn’t in him to leave anyone like Teresa unprotected.

No they’ll just kill you to…..” Teresa stopped mid sentence as a blue arrow pierced her chest and sprayed blood over Ri. Teresa body turned limp and fell into Ri who saw the attack some distance way wield a blue bow but then vanished out of sight.

No….no” Ri couldn’t say anything else, he wasn’t sure what to do. He watched as the body of Teresa turned blue then vanished from the living world. Ri remained knelling unable to do anything else
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Kaoseu was too late. He arrived just as he saw the blue arrow pierce through the girl. Kaoseu called out, but it was too late. He followed to the point where the arrow originated and saw a figure disappear, then reappear a little ways off and sneak into a building. He shouted to Ri to follow, not revealing that he knew where the killer was in case he was listening. He took off to the forestry that was close to the house and snuck around quietly, waiting for Ri.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Ri's confusion turned to anger , he misery became determination and he feeling of sorrow became a trust for blood. He rose and flash stepped to where Kaoseu had followed the assailant to.

Ri stood near Kaoseu when he saw the quincy walk out of the house. Ri flared as he gathered he reiatsu. His hands glowed as he traced a small triangle out in the air with each corner glowing brightly.

"Bakudo thirty the triple piercing beak beam" Ri said as he aim the kido not for the quincy but for Kaoseu. The three bright corners of the triangle shot out to entrap Kaoseu again a nearby tree.

Ri then watch the qunicy flash stepped off and with that Ri flash stepped after him but keeping back so to follow the qunicy to his familys home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patrol (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (Kaoseu)   Patrol (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrol (Kaoseu)
Page 1 of 1