The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A midnight stroll (Shiori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

"Im good." Shiori said. "Its okay. I just wish i could find someone who did know about my father though." Shiori said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Auryuu opened the nearest drawer and handed her something, one of his most precious possesions, he held it out to her, a green pendant. "Here I have no use for this anymore". Auryuu gave her a loving smile, it was his biological moms mother, she wasn't close but he had gained all her possesions when she died and he always kept the momentos around.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Shiori took it and smiled at Auryuu. "W-why are you givinng this to me. this is to personal to give away." Shiori said hoping that Auryuu wasnt making a mistake in giving her this beautiful pendant.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Auryuus voice was a little weak, he was probably getting sick now that he thought about it. Auryuu began to speak, "Keep it, as long as you have it your with me", Auryuu kissed her cheek and closed the drawer he had gotten it from.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:04 am

Shiori smiled and then looked at him. "Thank you but your voice. Are you getting sick?" Shiori asked hoping there was something she could do for his sickness.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:07 am

Auryuu turned to her, "Don't worry I'm fine", he said reassuringly. "I need to go back to soul society soon", he said while frowning and looking into her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am

Shiori sighed. "Oh im sorry. I'm happy that we got to hang out like this why we could." Shiori said not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 am

Auryuu kissed her on the forehead, and began to get dressed. He didn't really want to leave, but he knew he had to. A long pause began before he said anything to her, "We'll meet again, I know what your presence feels like now".
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 am

Shiori smirked and she also got dressed. Her white skinny jeans and white cutoff top felt un comfy compared to the shirt Auryuu gave her. She didnt want to go back to her house but she knew she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 am

Auryuu reached the door without Shiori he smiled as he peered back. "Good Bye Shiori". Auryuu opened the senkai gate and left.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Shiori looked bewildered for a second and then looked at the gate. When it closed she just sighed and then grabbed her coat and put on her boots and she walked out of the house. She didnt know what sh was going to do but maybe a relaxing adventure was the way to go with this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A midnight stroll (Shiori)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3