The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiori Arabella (Quincy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

Shiori Arabella (Quincy) Empty
PostSubject: Shiori Arabella (Quincy)   Shiori Arabella (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Quincy
Name: Shiori Arabella
Height 5'10"
Weight: 123Lbs
Personality: Shiori is very quiet and keep to herself. She useually doesnt speak unless spoken to. She can be kind of shy at times. She doesnt like large crowds because she is scared of interacting with alot of people. Shiroi is inteligent and curious. She loves nature, and the night life. She can often be found outside at night.
Bells personality: Bell is full of anger and hate. She enjoys killing people and things but her favorite thing to kill is men. She often wares sluty outfits or uses her body to get men and if she cant see the good in them, she kills them. If Bell is not in the mood for killing she will steal and have sex with men, sometimes even women. This can get Shiori introuble because Bell uses Shioris body. The only thing that changes when Bell takes over is that her eyes turn into a neon and very hypnotizing purple. Bell and Shiori can talk but it useually sounds like Shiori is talking to herself or answering her own questions.
Appearance: Shiori has long black hair and gold eyes. She has milky white skin and soft plump lips. Shiori is 5'10" and has extremely long legs. She has a toned yet womanly figure. She has a giant cross tattoo on her back that takes up her entire back. Shiori Arabella (Quincy) ILexiLove
Spirit Power: 10
Speed: 15
Technique: 15
Fighting Skills: 20
History/Background: Shiori was born as an only child with a Quincy mother and A Shinigami father. Shiori was always very loved and had one best friend name Bell. Bell and Shiori were irrseperable and something terrible happend.
Shiori and Bell were outside playing when the two girls were snatched up and taken to a lab. Shiori and Bell were experimented on. Being only 6 years old they were scared. The two girl were held captive till they were 10. Bell died in the lab and her soul, being full of hate inhabited Shioris body and Shiori lost control and killed the scientests who were eperomenting on her.
After escaping Shiori got home 1 year later. She was 11 years old and nothing was the same. Shioris dad had left to the soul society a year after she went missing and now her mom was just there. Shioris mom taught her how to use her quincy powers and when she was 18 Shiori was an amazing Quincy.
Once Shiori managed to control bell whos soul was still part of her Shioris mother died. Shiori was left alone in the world. She hasnt seen her dad since she was 15.
RP Sample: Shiori walked down the quiet road there were very few people outside because it was suppose to rain. The dark clouds rolled along the sky and Shiori couldnt care less. She had just gotten back from the grocery store and was now walking home. Her house was so quiet and she often kept herself busy with training in order to stay outside.
As Shioris Long black hair blew in the wind she sighed. The rain fell down in small drips and Shioris face and hair began to get wet. Shioris mind was as clouded as the sky knowing that she would have to stay inside today.

Last edited by Shiori Arabella on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Arabella (Quincy)   Shiori Arabella (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 am

An interesting story to be sure. My question will the father being a shinigami come into play later in the way of power/abilities. Another question is the spirit of the other girl. Is it just a spirit that has latched itself onto her (possessed/obsessed) or just another personality?
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Arabella (Quincy)   Shiori Arabella (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 am

Im unsure at the moment. I have a friend who thinks he wants to Play Shioris father so if he accepts the position then yes. If not then ill have to think about it. And shes more like a personality but Shiori can sometimes be "Possesed" in a way. And Bell will take over. Trust me you will definately know when Shiori is Bell or not.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Arabella (Quincy)   Shiori Arabella (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 am

That doesn't answer all the question, but I'll let it down for now. Approval granted. Best wishes to you.

Current rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Arabella (Quincy)   Shiori Arabella (Quincy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiori Arabella (Quincy)
Page 1 of 1