The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiori Kato - Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Shiori Kato - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Shiori Kato - Shinigami   Shiori Kato - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Shinigami Template

Name: Shiori Kato

Race: Japanese

Birthplace: Rikubetsu, Hokkaido

Height: 5ft 5in.

Weight: 110lbs.

Appearance: Shiori has light-blue hair and fair skin. Her eyes are a bluish-grey color similar to the kimono she wears when she is off duty. Whether on or off duty she can always be seen wearing a black ribbon, that was given to her by her mother, to tie up her hair. When her hair is tied, its length is only about to her collar. When it's not, it falls a few inches beyond her shoulders.
Spoiler:

Personality: Shiori is typically a shy, yet inquisitive girl. Most people who know her would describe her as "the quiet one". However, even though she doesn't engage much in conversation, she is always paying attention to what others say and do around her. Due to her curious nature, studies come naturally to her as she's always reading new books and trying new things. In combat she seems calm on the surface, her face rarely expressing emotion. Beneath the surface though, her mind is anything but calm as she takes in all of the information around her and calculates her next move.

Special Characteristics: Passive Reiatsu Ability - Shiori has the ability to lower the temperature around her with or without realizing it. Lower-level people feel shivers down their spine, it is involuntary. This ability in no way affects her powers nor will it have any harmful effects on others. It is merely an RP flavor trait.

Stats: (You begin with 100 stat points to distribute around each of the three different attributes. 20 are automatically placed in each stat and another 40 are divided up as you so choose. However, you may only spend them in increments of 5 and no one attribute may begin with more than 50 points in it.)

Attack: 30

Speed: 40

Defense: 30

Sealed Zanpakto: The sealed blade is a regular katana, with a blade length of about 80 cm. The katana is characterized by its curved, slender, single-edged blade, squared guard, and long grip to accommodate two hands. The color of the blade has a faint blue shimmer to it and is rather cool to the touch.

History: Shiori was naturally born to her parents Kurama Himura and Kazumi Kato somewhere in the Hokkaido region of Japan. Despite her parents both being shinigami, they were residing in the world of the living as a violent war was fought between the shinigami of the soul society and those that joined the rebellion. She did not know her father very well as he was rarely around during her upbringing though her mother said that he was a very kind and just man. She, her younger brother, and their mother lived together in Japan for about four years. In that time her father visited only twice, the day her brother was born and the day before the war came to its conclusion. Back then Shiori wasn't aware of exactly who her father was or what role he played in the war. The day the war ended, she remembered that her mother was very sad. She would only learn in later years that the reason for the war's end was that the leader of the rebellion was slain and his forces surrendered. That leader was Captain Kurama Himura, her father.

Consumed by grief, her mother moved them to the Soul Society so that she could turn to her family for support. As it turned out, Shiori's uncle was also slain during the war and it seemed that it was by her father's hand. Their mother never told her family who the father of her children was. She knew they never would have accepted the offspring of a traitor and the man who murdered Shiori's uncle. Instead of the children taking the Himura name, they instead were given the name of their mother and the Kato noble family. It was there in the Kato family home where Shiori and her younger brother Kazuto were raised until they were old enough to attend the Shinōreijutsuin.

Role Playing Sample: Shiori watched as her younger brother trained with his class on the basics of kidō. Kazuto had aspired to join the ranks of the Kidō Corps ever since he had seen some of the older students casting spells in the training yard his first day. It took him over a month to be able to sign up for this class as he first had to study the basics of reishi manipulation. Shiori could see the excitement on her brother's face and she was just as excited for him, even if her face didn't quite show it. She recalled her first day of Kidō training, she was terrible. Some day she hoped to get good at it so that her brother could look up to her as he did those upperclassmen.

"Shiori?", a voice called out from behind her. She turned to see who it was and found that her friend Joon had just finished with her classes for the day. She had changed out of her uniform into her favorite kimono and was carrying some sort of cloth wrapped box in her hands. Shiori loved her friend's kimono and it was the reason the two of them became fast friends. "Oh, hey Joon!", she said with a smile. "I didn't expect to see you here." Shiori stood up from the half wall she had been sitting and gave her friend a hug. "Class let out early today so I thought I'd bring us some lunch." Joon removed the cloth covering that the bento boxes were wrapped in and handed one of them to Shiori. "Thanks!" she said, happily taking the box.

"I heard you did very well in Hohō training today." Shiori nodded as she took a bite of her food. "They say you might very well be the fastest member of your class." "I don't know about all that." Shiori replied after swallowing a piece of tamagoyaki. "There are others who can easily outmaneuver me but they were all placed into a special program for Onmitsukidō aspirants." "So doesn't that mean that they aren't in your class anymore?", Joon asked with a grin. "I suppose that is true." "Exactly! My friend Shiori Kato is now the fastest student in Mr. Sakamoto's second-year class!" Joon said, raising her lunch high in the air. "Isn't that a bit too dramatic?" Shiori asked, rolling her eyes.

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of crackling thunder as dark clouds began to form overhead. A light rain started to fall over the training yard, causing the students to halt their training. "I guess we better take this inside." said Joon, who started wrapping up her lunch. Shiori helped her friend gather their belongings and headed into the academy dormitories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Shiori Kato - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori Kato - Shinigami   Shiori Kato - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Welcome to the party pal.

Shinigami - Level 1
Experience Total: 0

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun May 03, 2020 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Level 1)
Back to top Go down

Shiori Kato - Shinigami
Page 1 of 1