The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A midnight stroll (Shiori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Shiori took the fork and started eating. "Thanks, i know what its like to not have anyone at home. My house is always empty besides me so i try to be there as little as possible." Shiori says taking a bite of her easy mac. She then looked at Auryuu. She remembered the question she wanted to ask him. "So I know that your a shinigami. What division are you in?" Shiori asked curiously. She wanted to know if he knew her father.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Auryuu gave her a suspicous look when she told him she knew he was a shinigami. Auryuu quickly gave a responce, "What's a shinigami?", he said while smiling to try and throw her off. He then put his hand on her shoulder from across the counter-top and looked her in her gold eyes. "I think you should get some rest you must be going on low sleep", Auryuu said while giving her a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Shiori swallowed her easy mac and laughed slightly. "I think you need sleep. I know your a soul reaper so theres no need to play dumb." Shiori said putting her hand on Auryuus shoulder. "Im a quincy and being so i need to do research on all the soul reapers in this area." Shiori said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Auryuu looked at her and smiled, "Alright your right I do need sleep, but I could never give away sensitive information about that, so sorry". Auryuu turned around to the couch, "Your welcome to stay as long as you like, but none of our conversations will involve shinigami". Auryuu still smiled at her, "You can have my room, it's the one with the bed, I'll take the couch, call me if you need anything", Auryuu said causually as he set himself up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Shiori follwed after Auryuu she then sat next to him on the couch. "I'm not very tired yet." Shiori said smirking. She wasnt use to company and she never really slept at night. She was rather nocturnal. Shiori then rested her head on Auryuu's lap hoping she could keep his attention.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Auryuu looked from side to side and then let out a little sigh. A foreign material rested on his lap now and it was Shioris head. Auryuu brushed her hair with his hand thoughtfully and laid back a little bit onto the couch. He had a weakness against women, he could win any battle vs. a hollow, but women were a different story. He had not really been in any relationship during his life in soul society, but this quincy was like him in many ways.

Auryuu gave in, "Alright what do you want to know", he said as he ran his hand up and down her beautiful raven hair, that smelt of his shampoo.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Shiori smiled. "Well i dont care. I'm not use to having someone to talk to so late at night. So tell me about yourself. Your so kind to me yet I barely know you." Shiori said She was so curious about Auryuu. "Hmmmmmm Shiori your acting so nice to this man." Bell said obviously happy with Shiori. Shiori just sighed and rubbed it softly for a minute. She wished bell would just go to sleep already.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:52 pm

"Maybe it's your face, your body, your personality, your innocence, the way your hand felt when I first touched it, who knows I could name a million things I like about you". She made him feel warm, the whole shinigami vs. Hollow dispute had made him a little sunken in, into a hole of darkness. She was his definition of light, beauty and mystery. His flower in a graveyard, but he had just met her, how could he be so deeply infatuated with her this soon? He didn't know, but he saw "things" in her that hit him deeply.

Auryuu leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Shiori blushed and smiled at all the compliments Shiori was given. She then blushed even more at the kiss Auryuu placed on her cheek. "Your so sweet." Shiori said trying to hide her blush from him.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Auryuu looked at Shiori for a second trying to catch her eyes. Auryuu put his hand on her chin to direct her towards him. He gave her a loving glance, and closed in parting his lips partly planting a soft kiss right on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Shiori was taken back from Auryuu's lips catching hers that she honastly didnt know how to react. She has never been kissed lovingly before. She hasnt felt love since her mom died and it made her want to cry at the gesture Auryuu was showing her.

(Hey im going christmas shopping so ill be back a little later tonight. See ya Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 pm

(Aight)

Auryuu caressed her face, and flipped her hair over her ear. Auryuu continued kissing her, but eventually pulled back, and held his forehead against hers as his eyes conveyed care next to hers.

Auryuu held firm onto her back with his right hand now and slid it lower.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Shiori looked at Auryuu and she blushed softly. You see Shiori guys like you to." Bell said and shiori rolled her eyes. Hoping Auryuu didnt see. Shiori put her lips back to Auryuus and kissed him. This was just a reaction she didnt know why she kissed him she just did.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Auryuu kissed her back, and then pulled back seconds later. His mind roamed a place he didn't even imagine it would go when he came to the human world. Auryuu opened his mouth staring straight into shiori's eyes, "Do you want to uh have sex?", Auryuu blushed as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Shiori looked at Auryuu and then thought about it. Although she wasnt really thinking as Bell was going crazy inside of her. Shiori Do it, do it. Hes so cute. Bell was saying. Shiori sighed. But... I dont even know him... hes so sweet but its against my morlas to do that bell. What if this is all he wants from me. I cant take that chance. Shiori told bell in her head she then had to go back to the real world.
"Im sorry auryuu I cant... Its just that i barely know you and im scared." Shiori said feeling sorry that she couldnt do this.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"Alright", Auryuu laughed suddenly. "I don't really care about it too much anymore". He cared a little more than he let on, but the best girls were worth the wait and he liked Shiori for more than her sex appeal. Auryuu hugged her, "I'm tired can I go to sleep", he said at Shiori with a tired look on his face.

Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Shiori smiled and pointed up to his bedroom. "Only if you sleep with me." Shiori said grabbing his hand helping him off the couch. Shiori felt guilty for taking his bed so letting him share a bed with her was the least she could do for him.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 pm

"Alright" Auryuu said with a smile. "As long as you don't snore" Auryuu added, then laughed. Auryuu held her hand on the way to the bedroom and turned the lights off. then layed down in bed with her and pulled the sheets over himself. Am I in love with a quincy, Auryuu thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Shiori smiled to herself when she got into bed and then went to sleep rather fast. Her dreams filled with what her life use to be and what it is now. She also started dreaming about what her life could possibly be like. This was th first night in a few years that she has actually gotten a good nights sleep. She couldnt be happier.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Auryuu gazed over the sleeping Shiori. He pushed her covers up then rubbed her hair once more, "Good Night", he said in a whisper and then fell asleep after thinking about her. He never dreamed, but when he did ever since he became a soul reaper he started having violent flashbacks, blackouts, and memories everytime he remembers something about his past.

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:44 pm

OOC: The thread feels like it's over now, would you like to do a waking up thread lol
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Shiori woke up in the middle of the night. She used the restroom, got something to eat and drink nd then went back to bed. She layed there for a little bit looking around and that at Auryuu. He didnt seem right in his sleep for some reason and Shiori wanted tgo help. She scooted over to him and started rubbing his chest softly hoping a soft touch would help him.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm

OOC: ignore that comment lol

Auryuu woke up with a soft warm touch on his chest. His eyes opened still sensitive from the sun. He had experience another nightmare of sorts even though his memory of what was actually in it fleeted away. Auryuu looked up to Shiori who was next to him he leaned up to kiss her before saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:04 pm

OOC: What comment XD
Shiori smiled slightly and looked at Auryuu. After he kissed her she layed down and looked up at the celing. "So how are you?" Shiori asked not really knowing how to start a morning conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Auryuu leaned up against the pillow before speaking, "Oh you know good, good what about you", Auryuu smiled and laughed a little bit. Auryuu wrapped his arms around her, "I'm sorry but I don't know anything about your father, you see I barely know anyone there", Auryuu said to Shiori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A midnight stroll (Shiori)   A midnight stroll (Shiori) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A midnight stroll (Shiori)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next