The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice day for a stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volg75

volg75

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Registration Date : 2011-02-19

Nice day for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Takezo walked on his way through the woods, whistiling a merry tune as he made an extremely poor attempt at trying to find his 'tour' group. Somewhere along the line he had gotten lost from the other group of shinigami students.

"Well... shit." Takezo noted as he scratched his head, looking around from one tree to another, seemingly waiting for them to help. Finally, Takezo sat down at the base of ones trunk, he wouldnt let himself get even more lost in the woods, he would simply wait until their leader found him. for a guy of that level he wouldnt have to look to hard for him the red-head thought.

Either way, Takezo closed his eyes and listened to the world around him, sleeping was probably the best way to pass the time now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 pm

it was another boring day in hueco mundo, the sands whipped past tartaraxs shell as he walked in the sands strokking the new scar he aquired from that annoying shinigami."man this sucks" he said as he kept on walking in the endless desert. As he was walking the desert a portal to the human world opened up about 20 feet from him. Tartarax rushed to the portal"this day may be a little interesting" he said as he entered the portal. Tartarax found himself in a forest of somekind"ah great this day is going to be boring atleast its better scenery than that accursed deser" tartarax sai as he started to walk futher in the forest. As tartarax was wondering aimlessly he sensed a presence of a soul with abnormaly high reiatsu."this may be a interesting day afterall"tartarax said as he walked closer to the reiatsu. Tartarax closed in on this spirit tartarax took care to hide his own reiatsu. Tartarax saw the soul sleeping by a tree"this may be easier than i thought"tartarax said as he approached the soul and stood in front of him waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:58 pm

A shadow passed over Takezo, stirring him as he had grown comfortable with the warm sun in his face. What he didint know, was that the turtle like hollow before him was not one of his fellow shinigami.

"I knew you guys would eventually find...me." Takezo said his full attention now focused on the hollow rather than his instructor, knowing little of how appropriate his words for the moment were. the student, however, wasnt afraid, a day like this would have come sooner than later, although now he preffered the latter option. Maybe this turtle thing wouldnt want to fight, maybe he just wanted a friend! fat chance, but it was still a chance...

"hehehe... what brings you to this neck of the woods... friend?" Takezo said with a bit of nervous laughter and a smile. He wasnt in the best postion to fight back, sitting on the ground like he was. Possibly this was a lesson he should take to heart next time he was out in uncharted territory alone? Either way the hollow could have attacked him in his sleep and ended it right there, at least it seemed the hollow wanted to communicate with him. If the hollow could be reasoned with to just leave him be, than he would at least give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 am

tartarax staired at the soul"so are you a shinigami" he said as he sat down on the groung 3 feet from the soul. As tartarax sat there he scratched his scar on his mask"are you going to answer my question he said as he kept scratching the scar.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 am

"Oh no no no, im no shinigami silly!" Takezo replied, hopefully he could talk his way out of this situation, he didn it back when hr skipped out on a few classes in the academy so why not try to now?

"Im just a human you see? i can see your kind... occasionally. I use this sword as a form of protection from animals like lions and bears and the such. Im sure you understand correct?" Takezo continued, slowly begining to stand, and after a moment brushing himself off.

"usually i try to ignore your kind when they come around, but today you startled me pretty badly!" Takezo finally finished, still smiling as he rubbed the back of his head and looked up ate the large white, spike covered creature.

"Forgive me, my friend! but i didnt seem to catch your question the first time around! I would certaintly be happy to give you an awnser if you asked it again." Takezo said, genuinely unsure of what the hollow had asked him. It still bought him a bit of time however, to figure out what he needed to do, as wellas giving the instructor more time to find him.

(seriosly lol, i couldnt gind the question."
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 am

tartarax sat there still unsure of this soul then something else caught his attention, more reiatsu not far from here."so youre not a shinigami, but im not dumb youre not a human" he said as he stopped scratching his scar. Keeping his reiatsu hidden from the others he sensed, he stood up."are those youre friends i sense"tartarax said in a calm tone as walked to a tree and shoved his claws into the tree than tearing them away making it fall towards the soul.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 am

Takezo fell, an odd way to dodge the claw coming at him but effective none the less.

"Your mistaken my good friend! im no shinigami and I came alone... see look!" Takezo said, unsheathing his zanpaktou and letting the hollow get a good look at it. Upon close inspection, the blade appeared not to have a blade.

"What sort of shinigami has a zanpaktou with no blade hehehe?" Takezo continued, now placing his free hand upon his swords edge, and brushed his hand against it before raising it up once again. Neither cut nor blood stained his hand.

"Ya se-" Takezo said before noticing the very tree he had attempted to nap under starting to fall towards him.

"Ah jeez..." The young shinigami exclaimed before scrambling away from where the tree would land moments later.

"C'mon man! cant we be civil about all of this!?" Takezo said, with a hint of irritation coming through his voice. He couldnt even get a few words out before the damn thing tried to kill him. It took him a moment ro realize that even had the tree landed on him, it wouldnt have killed him. one of the perks of being a god of death he supposed, although it would've hurt and pinned him beneath the tree itself.

the hollow would have to do the dirty work himself, and Takezo counted that the hollows size would work against it in the wooded area, he also counted on being faster than the creature to be a great help when he would eventually decide to run from his current situation. Which Takezo felt would soon be his only action available.

Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

"nimble one arent you"tartarax said as he moved towards the soul."so if youre not a shinigami you wouldnt mind me killing those other people i sense"tartarax said as he started to move towards the other reiatsu he felt keeping his hidden so that they wouldnt sense him coming."hahaha" tartarax laughed as he decided to see how nimble this soul actually was, he already had his back towards the soul and then he released a barage of his spike like missiles at the soul.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:24 pm

"Oh yeah sure go ahead! Im sure they wouldnt mind having some fun today, anyways ill just be on my way..." Takezo replied, takeing a few slow steps back as the hollow changed his attention from the academy student to the larger group, or so it seemed.

As Takezo began to make his retreat, the spikes from the turtle hollows back fired at him. It had been unexpected, but given the nature of hollows and thier rather nasty abilities it wasnt exactly a surprise.

Takezo did his best to avoid the spikes, to the point of waving his zanpaktou wildly about in an attempt to knock some of them off their intended course. While the tactic seemed like a good one at the time, it was ultimately useless suffering only a few cuts from his the spikes which landed all about him.

"Owowowowowowowow." Takezo muttred aloud, rubbing one of his cuts before looking back at the hollow before finally deciding his next course of action.

Turning, the young academy student began to run.

Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

"theres something new i learned about my spikes" tartarax said as the soul deflected some of them and then ran. Tartarax snapped his fingers making all the spikes that the soul deflected explode. Hoping it would stop the soul from running, but to avoid his own blast of his own spikes he withdrew in his shell.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:41 pm

as Takezo's feet pounded the ground, he suddenly felt himself lifted into the air. It was almost as if the ground underneath him had decided to come alive. The academy student flew through the air and landed on a patch of earth, hard.

The would-be shinigami slid tumbled a few more feet before coming to a stop in a group of bushes. At least he hadnt landed on a pile of rocks, it would've made his current predicament quite a bit more painful than it was now.

Takezo's knee had swelled up a bit, a dull pain pulsed within it as he stood to his feet. Sprinting would be out of the question now, but at least it wasnt broken.

Either way, it was time to move again, Takezo made his way deeper into the forest and hopefully putting some distance between the hollow and himself. Though if the hollow continued to follow him he'd have to make new plans.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 pm

as the explosions settled he saw the soul hit a patch of bushes then stand back up and try to walk away."you think you can get away from me"tartarax shouted as he kept after the soul still aware of the other reiatsu near him tartarax kept his hidden. Tartarax had an idea to keep the soul from escaping he shoved his claws in trees around him and yanked away making them fall towards the shinigami, he did this repeatedly till 6 trees were falling towards the soul.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Takezo sighed as the thunder of trees being ripped from the earth caught his attention once more.

"You dont know when to quit do ya?" Takezo noted, before he scrambled around th the back of another tree, a monstrous thud vibrated through him as the other tree hit the tree he had used as a sheild. Another loud crack indicated that the hollow wasnt done just yet, a further four trees were headed his direction.

The large trunk that hd proteced him from the first fallen tree probably wouldnt cut it against the next five. Takezo hobbled away as fast as he could, the sounds of trees falling all around him sped his pace signifigantly. At any moment Takezo thought he would end up face down in the earth with a ton of wood pinning him to the ground. It wasnt a pleasant thought, and the pain it would bring wouldnt be pleasant either.

As it turned out, it didint happen. pine needles covered his already dirty uniform, and wood splinters poked him through his chlothing, but he had made it through the assualt without dying.

He quickly dived into the underbrush, crawling behind a tree in order to hid from the hollow untill it got close. It would've had a hard time seeing him through the chaos of his attack and if he lowered his spritual energy a bit it would be very hard to pinpoint his new location, for the moment Takezo would simply wait untill the hollow stumbled by, then he would begin his own counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 pm

As all the trees fell tartarax lost his target and decided not to try to find him."well youre preety good at hiding, we will meet again"tartarax said as he walked away to find the portal he came through. As he walked away he started to remember what the soul looked like so when he meets him again he could find out for sure if he is a shinigami or not, as he found the portal he started to scratch his scar as he entered the portal to hueco mundo checking behind him so that he might not get attacked from the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice day for a stroll   Nice day for a stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice day for a stroll
Page 1 of 1