The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:58 am

Loud music ran through his mind waking him up before his flight landed, he removed his Beats to notice everyone unfastening their belts . Auryuu after hearing about Jacob Talog, followed the rumors he had heard on earth, and ended up in Kyoto, Japan, his birthplace. This brings back memories although i'm definately not going to the temple again not after what happened there. Auryuu took his last step off the terminals escalator, busy people rushing through the airport acting like they were all busy which he knew most of them weren't, he soon began to get irritated They should really treasure life it's really insulting I died young, and these people are trying to rush through their lives when I myself didn't get enough of it, the light of the nearest revolving doors shined in his eyes, in here the air was silent of course the building had killed it by isolating it,If Hyozen didn't take me in, I would've probably died by being isolated, it's wierd how everything happens sometimes and sad how people die I wonder if one day I'll have the power to end that, the power to make people stronger. Auryuu then left the airport he may never see again.

He had heard of Jacob Talog as an immortal a wise teacher, he knew he had to learn from him to protect those around him. He was walking through the silent dark streets each silhouted with shadows from the open doors of small shops to the low-income housing Money was never a thing for me and Hyozen, but it affects these people like this I guess Hyozen never really made it a big deal when all we could eat was ramen. Auryuu eventually stopped at the sight of the small isolated dojo and knocked on the sliding door, of course it was 1 am at night so he wasn't really expecting anything,"Hello, Jacob Talog are you there sir".

.....No answer he sat on the steps and waited in the rain that was piercing the air and leaving him cold.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 pm

James was sitting cross legged in one of the few dojo’s he owned though nowhere near as furnished as he would of liked Karakura Town was just not safe at the moment. His right arm was in a sling from his recent injury he had gained from a hollow. Reaching up he felt the bandages on his shoulder and winced. For once having my dense bones comes in handy, if I had been a normal human that hollow would of ripped my entire arm off.

Letting out a heavy sigh James looked down at Clarent laid out across his lap, “Am I getting to old to do this Clarent?” The sword only sat there it’s aura muted knowing that no threat was near him. “So you can follow me and even burn me when I do something that is unfavorable to you, but you can’t give me advice concerning life?”

When a knock sounded at his door Clarent flared bright as James shot to his feet the smell hitting his nose like a sour memory. “Reaper…damn it when will they learn that dragon’s are not to be bothered.” Sheathing Clarent James tossed his duster over his injured shoulder careful to hide Clarent on his hip with the long Jacket, before using his “Light bringer” [human flash step] to get outside and across the street before anyone noticed, quietly scoping out who it was that sought him out so early in the morning.

I really do dislike people who can’t seem to wait until normal hours to disturb me, that way if I help them or acknowledge them people don’t think me strange. Reapers really do not have any idea of how to keep a low profile. Letting out a sigh he looked at his watch, in the street light he could see the watch face reading 1:45 A.M. Maybe I should let him sit there for a few more hours till the sun rises.

After a few more moments he decided to approach the reaper figuring that since his resealing that no one would recognize him. Stopping in front of the young reaper sitting on the steps he faked a yawn. “You know that dojo there doesn’t open till in the morning, right and even then no one has ever seen its master or any of its students, so what are you doing here? Oh wait you’re a tourist right come to see if the dojo is haunted?” James chuckled at his own jokes as he waited for the young man’s response.

[ooc: I am assuming you are using a gigai since you are using regular human things]
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Rain now covered his face and body completely, the rain had left his heart cold, he was deciding on waiting another day, but then he saw the man approach, he couldn't sense the disturbances in the air very well because of the rain piercing it.Who is this man?, he thought to himself but he threw away that question thinking he was being too careful. The night turned ever darker, and his face ever wetter, he convinced himself it was worth it and believed it would make him stronger but he did hear things about this man, and the rumors were something from folklore.

This man is he him?, he thought but wasn't sure, he hadn't even seen his face clearly. The man approached ever close, Auryuu questioned himself,is he an enemy?, yet again his carefulness had possibly clouded his judgement. The man came up and spoke,“You know that dojo there doesn’t open till in the morning, right and even then no one has ever seen its master or any of its students, so what are you doing here? Oh wait you’re a tourist right come to see if the dojo is haunted?”, then laughed at his own words while I was thinking about the whole situation.

"No I am looking for the sensei of this dojo, I have come very far to learn his wisdom, sir, but I don't think you would understand sir", Auryuu said in a pained way. Auryuu's lips tried to form a smile even though he was down on himself he managed to form a really awkward smile instead, he was embarassed himself.I really wish I could find him, Auryuu sighed in front of the man but didn't care to let him see him moody.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

James grinned at the young reapers answer to looking for a teacher, in fact the reaper was looking for James himself. “Well from the way I see it my friend you got two choices to pick from…You can break in their or wait till in the morning.” James grinned as he adjusted his jacket over his injured shoulder keeping the rain off. “Or you could attempt the third option though no sane man would try that unless they weren’t afraid to die…” He looked down at the reaper his eyes seeming uninterested, “Either way my friend I best be getting on my way it is almost 2 A.M. the wife will be wondering where I am.”

Walking off he left the bait out for the reaper, Like a great many things in life all one has to do is lay the bait and wait for the fish to bite. Stopping he turned to look back at the reaper and added “If I were you I wouldn’t be there in an hour or you will face the dojo’s guardian, though then again I tend to think most of that is an urban legend. So do what you want.”
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Auryuu, thought heavily about what the suspicious man had said, The easiest way would be to break in, but I don't really like how that sounds, and waiting wouldn't be too bad either, but maybe this is a test of some sort after all why would a man like that be out here?, he didn't even tell me what he meant by that third option,"Hmm", Auryuu further contemplated his options, the rain died down with a cool drizzle, and had given him the answer. Auryuu had decided he would wait.

He waited and waited at what seemed hours, he quickly grew tired as the plane he had ridden was really uncomfortable. Auryuu had fell asleep under the roof on the dojo steps, forgetting completely about that "Dojo Guardian". He dreamed good dreams as he drifted off which was unusual for him as the usual thing was nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 am

James walked around the city for about an hour just looking at the empty streets, So boring this early in the morning, but I must give that reaper time to prepare if he wishes to fight the “guardian.” Though of course if he doesn’t that is fine with me as I don’t have to expend any energy over it. Finding an all night coffee shop James made his way indoors and ordered a cup deciding to sit inside for a while avoiding the rain.

Sitting in the corner with his steaming cup he watched the patterns emerge out of the steam as he still debated what to do. That kid really has no respect, I mean one he comes round at hours when normal people would be asleep expecting me to answer and train him right away…I really am to old for this shit. He let out a heavy sigh as he took a swig from his cup half draining it and letting his thoughts flow in a different direction as he thought of the little female reaper he had helped and her rivalry with a friend of his that was a captain of her organization, he could only help laugh…they were half the reasons he was on the run.

Draining the cup he ordered one more than walked back out in the rain heading for the dojo, it is time…for me to come out of hiding. His aura swirled around him as it formed the familiar armor around him, Guess there is no need to keep up this pretense, or any pretense I am normal. He reached up and yanked the wrappings off his should and arm as he tossed his jacket to the wind the water was steaming off his aura as it hit.

As he came back the street he realized the reaper was asleep on his step, a grin crossed his lips as his aura formed his dragon like avatar. The white shell glowed bright as James drew Clarent from its sheath the aura mimicked his movements as it drew an orange blade from the air. It feels good to be in this shell once more…it has been too long. Clarent’s aura blazed in response to his thoughts, she was thirsty for blood and tonight she would be sated.

Using his light bringer technique to close the distance in an instant he aimed a kick at the reaper to wake him from his slumber. “Wake boy and face the guardian of this dojo, wake and meet your death.” James voice was deep and malevolent as he spoke but echoed on the wind as he let loose a roar that shook the glass all throughout the town.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 am

Auryuu heard the man close in, even in his sleep he had been careful. Auryuu was always cautious around his comrades around his enemies around inanimate objects. Who is waking me and why?, his eyes opened to see early morning and the sun coming out over the angellesce clouds, as if coming up to greet him, he left his gigai in a flash, a kick came to hit him he quickly rolled off the steps to the right side of them falling rather clumsily and getting up like it never happened."Well you obviously have a form of flashstep", knowing the fact that he would have to, to suprise him in his sleep,"And I was having such nice dreams", he then picked up his skateboard and slid his double buster out of the skateboard, the design of his skateboard had infact changed over the next few weeks, the one hollow mask that adorned it, had not been occupied my multiple ones, each hollow he had killed mask was added, and located there.

Auryuu looked at the man, "What the hell are you", still he couldn't remember what the man said about the temple guardian, as he was really tired when that man was talking and couldn't quite grasp anything the man had said to him. Auryuu was blunt with his attack, he swung at his right shoulder and shot a kick at the inside of his left thigh hoping to maim the guardian and take the advantage in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 pm

James watched as the young reaper stood dumbstruck for a moment before he charged headlong to attack. Reckless and disrespectful, this child is nothing more than just that, a child. James dodged the attack to his shoulder with grace that can only come from years of practice as he took the kick to his side letting it pass into the aura as he grabbed hold of it to start draining off the boy’s energy feeding it back into the avatar to keep from using his own.

“I am the guardian of this town, and you reaper are not welcome on these grounds.” James voice was deep, caught somewhere between a guttural growl and his own voice. Raising his sword he swatted at the reaper with the flat side of the blade to put some distance between the two of them. Now let us see how this young reaper handles the situation when given a second chance to work things out, surely he isn’t stupid just a little ambitious. Maturity does come with age and experience…god I hate young people…no respect for age.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Auryuu was pushed back and drained of some energy, this effect he had noticed almost immediatly, Damn, he's as good as the rumors. Auryuu leaped onto the Dojo's roof and looked at the at the guardian on the way up, Auryuu then picked up a piece of the roof and threw it at the avatar, weakly, but atleast it was something to distract him, and then Auryuu hopped off to the opposite side of the dojo hiding behind the building not knowing where the avatar would come next, a rat in a cage.

I hope he doesn't locate me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)   Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning the teachings of the experienced(Auryuu & Artemis)
Page 1 of 1