The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : Tattoo Artist
Quote : Ea vorbeste împotriva vântului o reverie pierdut
Registration Date : 2011-05-11

What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:33 pm

( OOC: RP sample continued)

Walking into the town she felt the stares but shrugged it off as to the fact that she had such long bright Magenta hair that stood out from her dyed black hair. With her trench buttoned up and her weapons hidden well she hoped that she wouldn't attached any attention that wasn’t out of shire amazement or that she has never been in this town before. Sighing at the new constant attention that she is getting, she turns to a shaded area within a park not far by. A small smile graced her pale face with her pink tinted lips as she turned to walk toward the park. As she approached it a bench appeared behind a high bush which made her smile even greater as she thought of her sore feet and moist brow from her journey. Setting down her bag on the bench she giggled at herself as she opened the small black pouch and pulled out a somewhat warmed peach.

“ I need to pick a new addiction. Peaches are starting to get a little old, but they don’t bruise as easily as the others I’ve tried.” Lirit says to herself in her native tongue before she takes a bite from the snack she has had for the past six months. Taking a seat next to her bag she eyes the area carefully, hoping that no one dawns the idea to question her. And to her luck a ball rolls her direction and bumps on her right boot to its stop. The child ran up to me eyes on the knife I kept in her boot. Throwing the core of the peach in the opposite direction Lirit grabs the ball and offers it to the young boy. With large eyes and giving off fear like radar he took the ball with shaking hands. ”miss why do you have a knife in your boot? Wouldn’t you cut yourself?” he said hugging the fair sized ball in his arms. Smiling Lirit rises from her seat and pulls out the knife from her boot, doing so the boy took a few steps back, and with that Lirit slowly lays it on the grow. The boy took quick interest into the blade, and took a step closer to it to get a good look unknowing let his companions slowly joined him. While doing so her pulls out the holster for the blade and points at it

” Lama aici are un costum facut holsterul pentru cizma mea. Eu am o alta în alte pantof. “ she said without thinking. The children looked at her puzzled and she smiled. Clearing her throat she grabbed the blade and put it in the holster and back into her shoe. The boy with the ball smiled and looked at her dead in the eyes. With a thick Russian accent she pointed to her boot. ” my boot has holster for the blade. It mean for my boots so it no hurt me. Look. I have other one in my other boot” she said with a small laugh as she point to her other shoe. The girl from the group of boys walked up and got close enough to her to touch Lirit’s hair keeping eye contact the entire way. She nodded to the girl and smiled signaling that she could touch the brad hair that looked as if it hasn’t seen a brush in days. The girl’s face lit up in awe as she stroked it in her hands. ” it feels so soft. How do you take care of it all? It’s so long!” the girl said turning in circles wearing herself with the hair that seemed to imitate a rope in the process. Lirit reached out to the girl to stop and untangled the girl from her own locks of hair. In the process Lirit suddenly feels an immense pressure from behind her. Not wanting to give way of her feeling she continues at the task at hand by retrieving her hair.

As she finishes she stands and feels eyes digging into her back. Turning her head she seems him, tall with dark eyes. She didn’t want to break her gaze but everything inside of her told her to. Looking down she gathers herself only to look back to see that his very own gaze hasn’t left her. Looking him in the eye with pure determination and broadening her shoulders she sees his spirit pressure and smiles.” ваш даже не человек… ”

Catching herself she quickly looks down and panics. The children around her see this at start to back away. "Ce e în neregulă cu tine" she said out loud to herself. she looked at them and gestured her hand for them to leave whispering "it's not safe.." while she grabbed her bag and looked at the man from the corner of her eye. deciding to follow him she kept her distance of a block hiding every ounce of her spirit pressure.

After following him for almost 30 minutes he turned and walked into a Dojo. The building was massive in size, and beautiful with its simplistic detail. walking up to the door way she can hear children and a few adults talking through the paper door. looking down she sees a small area to leave shoes, and noticing the vast amount of small colorful shoes for children. With her back against the wall she begins to unbuckle her boots with a loud click for each of them .

Finally free from her boots she continues on into the Dojo and sees that the floor can be compared to a mirror with it's wooden polish; being able to even she her reflection and not just her outline. On the right a office, not well kept as it seems, stood with papers and with the appearance of several things out of order. The air smelt of Cinnamon and freshly cut wood which in Lirit's case almost smelt like the bakery from her home town. Lirit smiled and looked to the other direction to see that the class of children were staring at her, as well as the instructor. Shocked that she didn't speak a word of knowing about her presence she turned and bowed with a hue of pink and red on her cheeks.

" please I'm just her for observe class"
Lirit stuttered with a heavy accent as she leaned against the wall near the door. The room was large in size with blue mattes lining on the floor where the children stood ans as did he. She couldn't help but want to hide or shield herself from him even more knowing that she was visible in presentation near him. She couldn't help but button up her trench coat and look down and her fishnet covered feet and wait for him to carry on with his class.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:26 am

James hated to admit it but he had become a creature of habit, every morning he would wake up and get ready for to teach in a classroom. His black slacks and button up shirt were always pressed and clean, his duster though old and threadbare was always clean. In the morning he would go straight from his home to the classroom where he taught ancient history to a bunch of students who barely grasped the entire point of his lecture.

After the day in one class room he would make his way to another stopping to for a cup of coffee and then cutting through the park towards his dojo. Though this afternoon something caught his attention for the briefest of moment as a spike in spiritual pressure almost made him stop. As he kept moving forward he nonchalantly scanned the people in the crowd, the only one that stuck out was a young woman with magenta hair that was surrounded by children. Must be a performer, it isn’t that unusual for a performer to have an unusual energy and not notice it.

Shrugging it off James continued on his way surprised to find that the young woman was tailing him, not doing anything he made his way into the dojo effortlessly removing his shoes as he stepped through the door. Stepping into his secret back room James changed into a black gi and belt and set Clarent aside atop of his duster. “Stay here Clarent there are kids that will be in here and I no need of you to defend myself.”

As the class got under way James was showing the kids some basic kicks and blocks when he smiled hearing the clicks of buckles. Looks like our straggler finally decide to join us. He smiled as she walked in attracting the attention of his class. “Well it is alright ma’am you are more than welcome to sit with the parents and observe or if you wish I could use someone willing to help me demonstrate a few defensive moves for the kids.” He gestured for her to come up to the front, “It is more than alright either way you go though there are a few that would be more than happy to take a swing at a teacher with no reprocussions.”
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:55 am

Lirit's eyes widen as she heard him address her. She knew what not to do but if anything just to see if he is what she felt within the park. pushing herself of the wall she fixed herself up. Unbuttoning her trench she removes it revealing her back holster for her a long sword and a short sword that what fascinated on to one of her many belts. she removed them both leaving her with her bandaged torso covered with her black tank top and a waist clutch over it with her shorts and shredded fishnet leggings.

Walking towards the instructor with the black gi, Lirit's mind was going a hundred miles an hour. "что! почему? хорошо успокоить вас все будет в порядке. Есть куча детей здесь. он не может убить меня слишком много свидетелей" with this running rapid through her mind she didn't bother keeping her spirit pressure in check. Letting the the levels get dangerously close to be visible at it's present level.

Eyes widen and small droplets on her already pale flushed skin she stands in fron t of him. Being only around 5.7 he was quite tall for her just to look straight ahead. tilting her own head up only to meet his strong blank gaze looking down on her.
" ебать мне боком" speaking to herself taking a step back so she would not have to tilt her head up so high. " So what i do now? take stands or what?" Lirit said gathering her hair and wrapping her ribbon tightly around it for it to to almost replicate a rope of black satin.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:30 am

James looked down at the girl who was wearing something so provocative in a class full of kids, and then letting her spirit power pour from her like a tempest. She is scared, that is the only explanation for her reaction to being so close; she must have sensed that I am not exactly what I appear to be. When she spoke a curse in Russian James only smiled “Нет, спасибо, я слишком стар для вашего ребенка. Кроме того, я не думаю, что вы бы до за ночь с драконом, мы можем быть также весьма грубая с нашими партнерами.” He chuckled as he took a step back from the young woman.

“It is a pleasure to meet you miss I am sorry to pull you into the middle of a demonstration, but that is what happens when you show up last. Perhaps next time you will choose to follow me right in instead of goofing around outside? Anyway I am Jacob Talog, sensei at this dojo and teacher of history at the academy here in Kurakara town. And may I inquire as to who you might be?” James bowed politely as he stood and took a basic defensive stance narrating each movement for the children and watching out of the corner of his eye as they tried to mimic the stance.

“Теперь все, что вам нужно сделать, это бросить удар так, что я могу показать им, простым провести, и стараюсь не использовать любые подарки вы можете иметь. Я не хочу, чтобы объяснить, философии и легенд для детей и их родителей. Затем, пока они находятся в ступор того, чтобы объяснить существование драконов на вершине, что ... это действительно может убить их из сдвига сюрприз.” He spoke in fluent Russian with only a little hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:50 am

with his first comment mean it was already insulting to a girl of her family line. " Lirit Dimitrios, believe me the pleasure is all yours" she hissed at him glaring at him with her deep gray eyes. taking a deep breathe she dicided to TRY and calm down before she does something stupid or even attempt to take this "being" on. Yet she was enraged, she conscientiously let her spirit pressure get heavy around her being careful of it not to be visible. "Вы извращенец! Что заставляет вас думать, что я бы вам даже прикоснуться ко мне именно таким образом. у вас есть некоторые нервной Старик!" getting into a boxing stands she focused all her spirit pressure into her core in hopes of it not leaking out into her punch. "I poate fi o fată, dar i se poate lupta ca un om"

Staring straight ahead not giving any mind to Jacob she readies herself. Knowing that this is probably the first time she has ever fought with someone and it wasn't for her to get food or save her life. shaking her head she decided to stall for a bit. "Was meinten Sie von Ihrem eher unhöflich zu kommentieren. was bist du?" Lirit said not looking away or showing expression on her already blanked face. Within the silence before he could reply to her question she punches cutting through the air and pulling back her arm before her bangs could even move of of place from her face.

" i apologize. Been some time since i have been in a fight that was agreed on and not on the challengers life..." she said keeping her face as porcelain and emotionless as possible. " what is he thinking...." she thought to herself as she looked into his intense gaze looking all concentration but not her grounds.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm

James smiled as young woman finally questioned what he was as all those aware eventually did. As she took a swing at him he leaned back and with a fluid movement he grabbed at her wrist as he tried to pull her off her feet but he would let her go before letting her fall he straightened back up. “If you look closely you will know what I am Miss Lirit.” He whispered as she looked into his eyes not intimidated one bit he turned toward his class.

“Did you all see what I did there? When she was attacking I did the simplest defensive move ever conceived, I simply moved out of the way. Now while I was doing this I grabbed Miss Lirit’s wrist and started to pull her. You see class when a person throws a punch their center of gravity shifts and makes them easier to throw, now if I wasn’t a such a gentle man our friend Miss Lirit would be on the ground.” James clasped his hands behind his back as he eyed his class and then turned to Liri “Class I want you to pair off and spar for fifteen minutes afterwards you are free to go home the class is short today. Ms Liri I have a feeling you have a few questions for me, if you would like to please join me in my office.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)    What is Rightful Hers (Artemis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Rightful Hers (Artemis)
Page 1 of 1