The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Work? (Artemis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Looking for Work? (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Anthony had a very casual day, things went according to his plans so far, yet sometimes you needed to take actions before the unexpected became a problem, which was why he was now walking through the streets, people did stare though as he praticly walking around with a blue screen before him, holographic ofcourse it would seem strange though to many, and why wouldn't it, he didn't bother with it though, as he needed what was on that screen to really do what he was trying to do.

On the screen was a program he devoloped some time ago, though before now has found little use for other than finding a rare occasion of a few interesting subject, he's never actually done it intentionally before now, It was a map over the city over the world actually but right now it only showed a detailed lot of informations around on in the area he was in, as of now it only showed a detailed 2 dimensional image, that wasn't really much to brag about, what interesting was, this was the only known Spiritual presure scanner than any Human had gotten their hands on, or atleast the first. a scanning had led him to this Dojo, he stopped at the door, starring right at it.
"This must be it..."
With the simple gesture of reaching out his hand closing it around the image it vanished, he led a few drifts of his eyes make sure he weren't being followed before entering the door.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 pm

James was in the middle of a class when he felt the presence of another spiritually aware being, motioning to one of his top students he told them to carry on as he went to the front of the dojo to greet his guest. A grim expression on his face was only made grimmer as he saw how the man demanded an air of control around him, something only the rich and troublemakers ever demand.

“I take it you are not here to attend classes, and I would assume you wish to speak to me. I am here now and I have students waiting on me, so what is it you wish to know?” His eyes were glowing bright red as he looked over his unwelcomed guest.

OOC: It will get better as the thread goes on so for now you must deal with the short post.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Anthony's eyes quickly rushed around the place but his line of thinking was interupted as he found himself with a welcome, not the expected welcome but a welcome no less, not that he entirely liked it at all.
"Ahh Hello there... Oh I didn't mean to intterupt anything really"
He smiled softly to the guy really meaning what he said, he could easily just wait, or go find someone else if it really was so much trouble.
And to be truthfully he didn't really know if that was the guy that he was looking for a dojo held many strong people within their crowd, though it seemed to be him so maybe he should atleast try to talk him into taking his time before just walking away again.
"I'm Anthony... Head of Rourke Industries, maybe you've heard of it?"
Most people had, it was rather big, if you did actually have an interest in those things, though it didn't really bother him if he didn't know of it, he gently reached out his hand for a friendly hand shake, to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 pm

“Honestly can’t say that I have heard of, what did you refer to it as, Rourke Industries?” James kept his face neutral as he shook the man’s hand taking care not to scratch him with the scales on the inside of his palm. “I am Jacob Talog, the owner and teacher of this little dojo. To what do I owe the pleasure having someone such as you in my humble classroom.” James smiled revealing his pointed teeth.

Of course he had heard of Rourke industries anyone who used any type of technology did, but he preferred to see how the man reacted to someone who seemed arrogant of the world around him. “I am sorry to say, but if you just came in here to escape the cold outside I will have to ask you to leave, this is a private class, but there is a nice little café about fifteen minutes from here that has some decent coffee, however I warn you don’t try the special.” Turning he started back to the class pausing before he returned he noticed the man had not moved, “What exactly are you looking for anyway? Maybe I can help, I have been around quite a long time.”
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 am

Anthony stared at the guy, it was pretty hard to beleive a person living here wouldn't know it, as its one of the brightest things here, but he didn't mind, he just took notes of behaviour, it did seem like this wa the guy, he had to be carefull though, implying someone who ain't of the supernatural will end up making people think he had lost his mind, not something he in particular wanted to happen.
He looked slightly back getting the feeling that this guy was basicly just trying to get rid of him

He smiled at the man as is seemes like some interest of him popping up had appeared and that was enough to go on.
"Well I do beleive you are a man of the paranromal... is that correct?"
Simple question, not all would find it simple yet some do, and still don't answer truthfully, it was a problem, not onme he couldn't solve by good old fashion analysing, something he was actually pretty good at.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 am

Turning back around James made his way back to his office, “Follow me, we can talk safer where ears wandering ears are stressed to hear.” Unlocking the door to his office James waved him inside and entering himself closed the door behind him. “You really don’t beat around the bush do you kid, as you would say no I am not of the paranormal as I am not dead or myth simply extremely rare.” He let his words hang in the air for a brief moment as he made his way to his desk.

Sitting down behind his desk he frowned, he had really let the mess invade his desk, I really need to clean this desk off, it reflects badly on the dojo and me as its sensei. “Yes, I am what you would call aware of the hidden worlds around us, as I have been since the day, roughly 600 years ago, when I was brought into this world.”

Pausing again his eyes grew bright for a moment as the memories of a past lifetime washed over him; just as quickly as it began the memories ended and he was back in his office with a strange kid. “I will ask you once more, why are you here?”
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 am

Anthony smiled softly, putting his hands carefully down into his pockets, it seemes he had more time than he gave up just before. not matter really he could easily take this talk somewhere else as he knew not many would actually be able to afford being called crazy and stuff like that sorts.
"Ahh sorry... ofcourse Supernatural would be the correct way... That and Paranormal is so close to each other I get them mixxed up."
He didn't yet he wanted to make sure this guy weren't mixxing them up either, the important thing is he knew what he was talkign about.

His eyes slowly dirifted over the office, he knew if he had to clean up himself his place would be looking alike the desk so he didn't really mind it that much, he did clean up himself, on very few occasions.
"Ahh cutting right to the chase huh?"
His eyes quickly drifted around another time nothing big really just somethign he always did.
"Truth be told... I'm looking for staff, that rather than the regular has to be able to deal with the dangers as Hollow's and Shinigami... if you knwo of them?"
His ees rested upon this guy, wanting to see if this person even knew about these people and creatures.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

James kept an even face while he listen to what the young man had come here in search of, He wants someone who is able to deal with Hollow AND Shinigami? So he deals with neither good nor evil; often that path leads to the greatest evil of all, but I still don’t know the plan in its entirety. “I know of them yes, but before I make my decision I need to know what it is you would have me doing. Why would you need someone that can deal with both Hollow and Shinigami? Normally one asks for either one to help with a certain group not both, what is it you would have me doing?”

Remembering that he had to keep up his human façade he went on, “If I was to take this job, and I am not saying that I will, what would be the payment? I already possess enough wealth to supply myself for longer than I could ever possibly live, so money is of no importance to me.” James hated to have to fake greed that humans were so fond of, but sometimes it was necessary.

“However maybe you could help me, as the CEO of Rourke Industries you must have the resources to make a weapon for me? Something that wouldn’t hinder me in a fight by being to flimsy as most of the weapons you mortals use are.” James leaned back in his chair as he waited for an answer, many humans in the past had made a mistake by trying to haggle with a dragon, but very few had walked away with the better end of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Anthony smiled, it had seemed he knew the revalation of constant battles between the two sides, but he also knew that, but late reshearches had brought himself to a new view point he could only hope other would share the same view.
"As I said I need someone to be able to handle such dangers as Hollow's and Shinigami, as they are dangerous, not good, not evil I really don't mind any point of view on that all I know is their constant battles ravages this planet as they see fit to use it for their battle ground, all I see if victims here... and the Shinigami just smile and see us as a threat for even thinking this way..."
Anthony takes a deep breath, he needed to calm himself, the past with finding this truth had took it toll planting a seed of hatred within himself.

He raised an eyebrow, as he was compared to the likes of mere humans, he was more he knew that, just aswell as he knew this guy was more.
"don't be mistaken I don't use the mere weapons you talk about, and anything is possible if you take the time and tell me what you want, I'm a creator not an artist... all my artistic revelations is reserved for this worlds salvation"
Anthony hold his tone firm and confident, talking as serious as ever, looking straight at James.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 pm

“I am not talking of a mere weapon, in the mortal sense Anthony, what I need is something akin to the reapers’ blades. Something that can cut hollow and reaper alike, I have a pair of butterfly swords that were made a century ago by a master smith; though like all mortal blades they pose two problems.” He stood from his chair and went to the display case towards the side of his office and pulled out two pristine blades.

“They can’t be carried in public and they do not cut through spiritual particles. So why not put that prodigal mind of yours to work then Anthony and see what you can come up with. When you come up with a solution child then I will take your offer for work.” James smirked convinced that it would keep the child busy for a few months. “However I won’t give you an answer, before I know you can hold your end of the bargain child, for if I did and you couldn’t complete the work than I would have just wasted my time with your little project.”
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Anthony let out a deep sigh, he had something in mind yet he wished he could have had more time before starting the developement of it, as it as a fragile experiment it was in a way dangerous yet if this was what the demands where then it would just have to be his next topic of developement.
"I allready have the solution, yet its not materialized yet as its still experiemental... And don't tret me like a child I've done nothing that should even give the slightest hint of childish behavior"
He takes a deep breath rolling up his right sleeve.

It shows a wristband of some sort barely visable to anyone that he had it on him under the sleeve it fit close around the skin.
"I've allready created this though, three optional device, it can create a shield, create a small blde about the lenght of your hand a shoot bullets, ofcourse all of this are based on spiritual means and its spiritual power is slightly run by your own ofcourse... Will this surfice untill I have my work movede from experiemental to done?"
Anthony blinks as if taunted, he seemed too not trust the word of Anthony as it would seem he doubted his means of knowledge.
"I'll have you know I've never not finnished my own works before, not those I actually put my mind to solving atleast"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

James looked at the fragile little bracelet that Anthony had set on the desk in front of him, This boy must really need a guard, if he offers his own blade as payment for the services. I can respect this hatchling. James stood up and picked the bracelet up feeling it pull on his own spiritual aura and handed it back to the boy.

“Keep your blade boy, if I am going to have to fight a fight on both fronts the last thing you need to do is disarm yourself. You earned my services through your actions, and I gladly take up mantle of protector.” James reached in his desk to pull out two small sake glasses as he produced a flask as well. “Now we shall seal this agreement as they did in the day of your great-grandfather.” He said as he poured himself and his new employer a glass and handed one to Anthony before he held his glass high.

"To a fruitful life and a glorious battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Work? (Artemis)   Looking for Work? (Artemis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Work? (Artemis)
Page 1 of 1