The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airis

Airis

Female
Number of Posts : 48
Registration Date : 2011-08-14

Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Terra sighed softly as she started to finish with work with a patient. It was a simple day, an average day just like any other. Nothing too bad or too off the wall, mostly giving out medicine of herbs to her customers. Sure she didn't have many, not like those doctors with medicine and science. But she still liked her job healing people with plants and not things made synthetically from anything. A little grin spread across her face, yeah not that she didn't get any opposition for her ways. But it was fun trying to quell those random upstarts as well.

But today she would have to go to the hospital for some sterile supplies, thankfully she had a working relationship with one such hospital that she could just purchase equipment for giving medicine to their patients that were only wanting the herb stuff and organic. A labcoat was put on and out the door to the hospital, now to hope nothing tooo chaotic would happen... right?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 pm

James kept his duster draped over his injured right arm, the gash across his arm was deep as the blood stained his jacket. His mind was fuzzy from blood loss as he tried to get back to his home. No hospitals…If I can get back before I pass out I can so this scatch back up and rest for a few days and I will be as good as new. As his left leg went forward to step his right leg gave out causing him to fall to his knees.

“Damn…” James’ voice was weak as he hit the ground on his bad arm. He struggled to get back up on his feet as the people walked around him not even stopping to offer a hand to help a stranger in passing. I need help, but if I go to a hospital I will be a science experiment before I know it if they take an xray. Maybe a clinic…a clinic couldn’t possibly have an xray machine.

After half an hour struggle he came to a small clinic as he stumbled through the door, “Hello?” his voice was weak but there was still no answer as he fell to the floor his consciousness starting to fade. “Help…Please I need help…”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Terra watched as a this man stumbled through her clinic door only to collapse upon the ground. Green eyes glanced at the rather large blood stain, she would have to try to work fast he wasn't going to make it to a hospital like this. "I need some help you guys help me try to stem the blood loss a little bit then help me carry him into one of the empty rooms." But now she turned towards the man in front of her, he needed help and now hopefully she could do it without anyone noticing. Gently she reached into her lab coat and pulled out a small bundle of herbal leaves.

Infusing them with her healing powers she tried to open up the man's mouth so he could try to swallow them. The herbs will at least hopefully help with giving him more blood reserves while they tried to figure out what was going on, move him, and then possibly take care of it. She didn't know if he would eat them or not but she had to try to keep up from fainting. "Eat those herbs, they should start to help so we can move you to a better location and try to see what happened to you and hopefully fix it up. Stay awake okay don't go towards any lights either."

Quickly she turned to her assistants in hope to try to get this man now into one of the rooms on a table. Hopefully he didn't struggle either or try to fight them, Terra frowned though as she noticed a rather odd feeling... a feeling she used to know... Swiftly she shook her head though, no she didn't have time to think about her feelings or whatnot she had to help this guy.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 am

James heard a woman talking to him but his vision had gone black, “Suspendisse quis ego morior.” He said reverting back to latin he had first learn to speak when among humans. He felt something pushed into his mouth, the taste was bitter and had an oddly energizing taste to it, still out of reflex he went to try and spit it out. He so much wanted to sleep, his body craved it, and his body was at the point of exhaustion. A beautiful voice was telling him to stay awake and something deep inside him made him want to listen to this voice with every fiber of his being.

James felt himself being hauled up by two people as they carried him off after a few moment laying him on a table. “Aut ubi sum?” his voice was weak as he struggled for consciousness, “Dimitte me, aut omnia adolebit in pulverem!” he yelled thinking they were about to start torturing him for information. I have been caught… I know I can’t fight back, but if they want information on the rest of my race they are out of luck cause I will take it with me to my grave.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 am

The latin words certainly surprised the young doctor as she blinked down at the dying man... She remembered that language too, and it was used by those in her homeland especially when she needed to go out into the human world. So he knew he was dying, she was going to have to do it quick but she saw the herbs he spit out. She just shoved them back into his mouth and tried to keep his mouth closed as they moved to the other room. "Necesse est Lorem ipsum dolor nunc sum tibi herbam lost multus manducandum sanguinem."

Now that he was on the table she had them cut off the clothing that was around the wounds. It would remove the blood clots that might be there and make it even worse if they just tried to undress him. "Bonus est, iam securus sis, praefinire te volumus experiri." Now that they had a good look... at the gash in his arm this was bad she needed to get it to stop loosing even more blood. "Stop chattering and help me here, tourniquet above the wound, Sterilized needle and thread, along with any bandages and then we will need pressure." She snapped to her assistances who started to murmur about the odd language that the patient had... Even more surprised when their doctor started to speak to it.

As they hurried to get the wound closed Terra leaned down "I. ... quid sis, ne tu me, ut idem mussitant." With that she hoped he calmed down so they could start stitching him up while sterilizing the wound, bandage it, and then put pressure to make sure the blood stopped while her herbs hopefully worked.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

A dragon, has it all been a delusion? James could taste the bitterness of the herbs but this time he cautiously chewed them forcing them down with a pained labor. “Vos es a extraho!? Is totus been somnium , eram meus pello totus iustus secui of meus somnium hoc vulnus?” James voice was weak but excited thinking every pain he had seen had been a hallucination. Already he could feel the herbs supplementing his strength and his vision was starting to come back, but it was still a blur. He could make out green hair and human like features but his eyes still fought for focus.

“Please let me up, I can’t be here if they find out what I am I will be forced to kill and relocate again. I can’t do that not again” James tried to sit up but dizziness forced him down, “Please if you really are a dragon you can’t let them find out” his voice was pleading and desperate as begged this woman to help him. “I know you have no reason to help me, but I promise I will find some way to repay if it takes a century to do so, I never forget any who help me.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Terra just frowned a little bit as he continued to speak, at least he didn't try to spit out the herbs again so they will help him recover. Now that they had all the items ready however she shooed her assistants out to take care of the other patients. "He doesn't seem to be calming down with lots of people here, don't worry nothing bad will happen you know the drill." She spoke to them as she got them out of there, no wonder he was wandering around with such a wound. She grimaced a little bit as she imagined a dragon suddenly appearing and causing havoc in the city. " ego agnosco vos vires exsisto inconditus vox iam , Cepi humanus vultus sententia fabula est complicated. "

She responded to his words though... but soon he was talking human again and trying to sit up and move. Instantly she just went over to try to force him to stay down. "Nobody will find out okay, we need to fix you up you have lost a lot of blood. Don't worry I just sent all humans out of the room. None of them will find out." She looked at his arm though and moved over by it and up at him. "Now I need you to relax, stay calm, and don't move I want to try to sew this up. If you keep moving my healing powers on those herbs will be useless with as much blood as your letting out."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

James did as he was told lying back down on the table, “Thank you miss, for sending the human’s out. When you said you were a dragon I thought maybe all this had been a delusion…that maybe I wasn’t…” he stopped as he closed his eyes again. “…You probably don’t want to be seen speaking to me, you will end up labeled a traitor to your own race.” How do I tell this woman that I am an exile…a murder of our own.

Turning his head left and right he looked around what he could see of the room the bloody remains of his shirt, she took off my shirt? Has she seen the seal on my back? Does she already know? James reached out with his good arm searching for something to grab to help force himself up, his aura swirled with renewed strength as it acted to seal the wound and hold back the blood till he could get it sown up.

“You have to leave…if the other find you…they will kill you for associating with an exile…I already have one death on my head I don’t want to see you added to it.” James forced himself up to look at his savior, and froze…something in her green eyes made him stop. Wow, she is beautiful…even as a human she is beautiful her eyes are like emeralds. he layed back down finding it better to let her look over his arm than to run like he had from others of his race.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

At least now, even as he was talking, he was letting her work on his arm. Being so talkative, must be the herbs in full effect just hopefully he didn't crash and burn after this. The needle at least she was able to get through his type of skin, it was odd that he wasn't in full human form but then again that was good considering the wound. An ear kept open for her patient's talk though, it seemed to calm him down at least and seemed also to be important. She did not speak, but rather concentrate on her work as she let him talk about traitor and death and her not associating with him... She had finally found another Dragon to talk to and now she would probably be alone again...

Terra could only slump and give out a pained sigh as she started to tie up the string and make sure the wound was sewn closed. "Nobody will show up, they won't see you around here or know what I am really. They also won't be able to band an outcast as a traitor as well. So you do not have to worry about me associating with you turning out bad. My records are stricken from their history anyways. If you need to rest and recover then I suggest the best place is here from what your telling me. They like to avoid me since they think I am a ghost."

Carefully she picked up the antiseptic and looked over at him with sad eyes. "This will hurt, but its for any infection that could have gotten in. Just because you are a Dragon doesn't mean it won't heal right." With that she bent down to her work to clean the wound again and disinfect it as well. Wrapping it up in gauze and then bandages over that to make certain the bleeding would stop. Wrapping them tightly and putting pressure as she took off the tourniquet.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm

James growled in pain as the antiseptic hit his wound, “May hurt…bah that hurts worse than the cut did in the first place” his voice came through gritted teeth as she finished up dressing the wound. Sitting up he swung his legs over the edge of the table but then a wave of dizziness hit him he instantly reach for something to steady himself. His hand was over the woman’s instantly he jerked his hand back, “I am sorry miss…um…I didn’t catch your name did I? My name is James, though the dragon’s remember me as RuGaard…though I doubt any of the younger generation would remember the name of a murderer.”

James looked over the doctor who had helped him, beautiful green eyes, pale skin, can something so beautiful really be real or is she a figment of my imagination? Dammit what am I doing I just met her and here I am thinking how wonderful it is to find another dragon…I should have more control I am over 700 years old. James smiled “You said something of a place to stay and rest while I recover? Or was that the product of a lonely and delusional mind?” He caught himself but it was to late he had really said lonely as he started to turn red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Terra didn't even speak a word as he commented about it hurting, if she was a hundred years younger she would have told him to stop being such a baby. Though she frowned as he tried to sit up after she finished, it was only natural that he got dizzy and had needed her help to steady himself so she just gave a little smile.

"It is alright, you were kind of in a predicament so you couldn't make introductions... Nice to meet you though James and RuGaard.... I go by Terra Pianta, my Dragon name... It has been awhile since I thought about it really." She just gave a little sheepish smile but just shook her head. "No I don't remember anything about you, and obviously there must have been a reason.. I was born in Italy over five hundred years ago so yeah..."

Slowly she stood up though and reached out to gently hold him, just in case he got dizzy again and this way her Assistants who might glance into the room sees things have calmed down and wouldn't question him trying to sit up. "I remember my name meant Silver Leaf when Translated pretty much though.." Her cheek turned red though as she heard even that last part of lonely. Maybe that is what she was feeling and now it went away since she was around another Dragon again?

"Yes... I did say that and no it wasn't a product of your mind.... The clinic has some rooms you can use to rest in of course. Or if you prefer well away from the humans my own home is on the outskirts where not many neighbors are. So they won't be able to notice you if.... you are able to turn into your other form that is..." She turned to look away and suddenly got busy with a some more herbs and pushing her healing energy into them. "More herbs... should help..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:04 pm

“Well miss Terra, it would be my honor if you would let me stay with you this evening…” his expression was stoic as he dropped his eyes to the floor. “I can’t change into my dragon form not anymore I gave that up so that I could protect those who I cared about. You see after living with humans for so long my personality split one was civilized the other was the raw instinct that a dragon is born with…well that raw instinct is dangerous when not held back. It caused me to start a fire that is still remembered throughout history, you have heard of the London fires right?” James almost tried to grin but was still ashamed of himself for killing so many people.

Pulling off his shirt he turned so that she could see the blood seal burned onto his back, “I had a very powerful friend seal my dragon side away; it was because of that side I nearly killed her and her protégé. After that day I promised I would never take the risk of harming those I cared about.” He avoided her eye contact as he asked her, “Is it still alright if I stay with you being in human form? If not I got enough cash for a hotel, I just thought it would be nice to talk with another dragon.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Terra almost reached out to place a hand upon James' shoulder as he started to talk but brought it back. Considering all that happened to him that might not be the best thing and he would possibly think badly of it. She just stood there as she held the herbs she had just worked on in front of him and listened. "I see, I have heard of the London Fires and yes I understand how dangerous it is to be around humans." But then he showed her that very... very odd seal on his back and started to speak again about why it was now sealed away and she just couldn't help but nod.

"I understand, you did what you had to do.... It is alright with you being in human form. I am sorry to have asked a painful question... and I won't turn into my form if it will cause anything sad to pop up either. But... Since you were so truthful to me I will tell you about why I am an outcast, then you can decide if you even want to accept my offer." She looked away and went to the desk to start writing up the paperwork so she could go home soon as she started to speak again. Figured he wouldn't want to wait and stay around humans at least especially if he got dizzy or passed out.

"I was young, born into a rather.... well to do Dragon bloodline in Italy and when I turned 100 I was informed to go out into the world and get used to it..... Only I kind of met a human whom long story short I got married to.... Hundred years later he passed away in his sleep and even though I tried to return my own parents said they never saw me before. That was over three hundred years ago." She didn't dare to look up or back at him, even for outcasts like him it was probably a well known and worse crime then whatever he might have done. But not like he could get her in trouble so she didn't mind speaking up.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm

“They banished you for falling in love? What has the council come to since I left, no offense Terra, but that is just plain…stupid. No living person or dragon can control who they fall in love with. If I was still in power I swear that you would be recognized as a revolutionary among our kind.” James was genuinely pissed at the reason for her exile. Getting up he hunted for his jacket and only to find that Clarent was no longer tucked inside of the jacket. “Guess I must of lost Clarent somewhere on the way here, I will call him on the way to your place that way he won’t destroying anything finding me.”

Walking over to Terra he leaned against the wall, “I hate to ask this, but could leave me out of any paperwork? If it is any monetary issues I will gladly pay cash for everything?” James couldn’t keep himself from admiring Terra’s reflection in one of the mirrors, her eyes were just mesmerizing to him. “I bet your beautiful....” He stopped chocking on his words as they poured out without control “…as a dragon…I bet you are beautiful…not to say that you aren’t as a human…errrr” He turned an even brighter red than before as he started to walk around the room inspecting it, trying to regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 am

Terra just gave a little shrug as he got upset at the reason she was banished, yeah it was a stupid reason more then likely especially for anyone else. If she wasn't part of that bloodline maybe it wouldn't have even been an issue, and actually encouraged.... She just shook her head "My Bloodline.... they had something to do with it more then likely but It doesn't bother me that much...." Actually it did bother her a lot, she couldn't meet other Dragons or anything and was alone. She didn't even tell her human love what she was till his death bed so all that time he thought she was a demon.

But then he walked over and started speaking up about the paperwork, she gave a little nod but waved the issue away. "I have to write something down, because we used supplies and such. But I can flub many details stating that you were foreign, didn't know the language, stuff like that so one time thing. So wouldn't need name or anything of the sort. Besides if I didn't do at least some paperwork my assistants would get very very nosy and wondering if I got involved with a gang or something and quit. I need the help when I'm not here."

His comment on her beauty though didn't register at first until he started to get flustered. Then she turned to look at him and started to blink several times as her face started to turn even more red. Sure she had people comment her on her looks... but they of course weren't Dragon's and of course didn't know about that so.... yeah. "O.. oh.. th... thank you.. I.. um... yo.. your handsome... yourself... a... and well... I...." instantly she stopped talking as well and quickly returned back to her paperwork, trying her hardest to concentrate on it and not the handsome dragon man who called her beautiful pacing in the room.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 am

James stopped in his tracks when she called him handsome, she shouldn’t think that…not for a murderer. “I was exiled for murder…branded a traitor…they think I was going to sell my own kind out to the humans to only increase my hoard. In truth I killed the traitor, the elder dragon on the council he was going to sell his own kind into slavery.” James walked back placing his hands on her desk. “I could of killed him quickly and no one would be none the wiser, but no I made the old dragon suffer for what he did; I ripped him limb from bloody limb as he begged for forgiveness on his crimes. When they found us all that left of him was blood and scales! My proof of his crimes gone because I couldn’t restrain myself!”

James was a bit deranged but quickly got some of his control back, “Do you still find me handsome?” he whispered, “Even as a murderer?” James was almost in tears as he looked at Terra, only then realizing she was gonna say something more before he went off on his rant his eyes got big as he tried to think of what she could of said, but all he managed was “I am sorry Ms Terra, you weren’t finished talking were you? I am sorry I shouldn’t interrupt I will be quiet now.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 am

Gently she placed the pencil down as she finished with the paperwork, there wasn't much of course. But as he started to speak in a rather serious tone she looked towards him and kept eye contact as she listened intently. She was a doctor though after all, and being part of a doctor was being impartial in situations. So as he spoke she started to think about it, maybe it was just her being around Humans for so much but it did not bother her one bit. He just explained why he was a murderer, to save their kind even if their kind would never know and brand him for life.

Carefully she got up and walked over to just wrap her arms around him and try to give him a hug. "If you were trying to scare me you did it wrong, to do that you shouldn't have said the reason was to save our kind. I am sorry that they did not believe you though and branded you the traitor.... But no matter what they say you saved us, so why would I think ill of you? You killed because you had to, sure you could say if I did this or that in the past it might have changed the future... But if you dwell on it too much you'll just grow more and more twisted.... Is that elder you killed worth it to keep ruining your life?"

Terra though didn't mention anything about what she stopped saying earlier, she had stopped on her own for a reason... And maybe this topic of conversation would make him forget about it, even as her face went red as she remembered. "So yes I still find you... Handsome... Besides Humans kill all the time for no reason at all. At least you had a pure reason no matter what others said....." Her face turned really bright red though as she turned away from him and picked up the paperwork then handed it to him. "Go ahead and read it if you like, see if it is good enough to not get you in trouble...."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 pm

James took the papers but set them back on the desk without look, “I trust you, Terra, so even if I can’t control my feral side you aren’t scared? You must be a hell of a dragon if you aren’t scared.” He chuckled a bit as he walked back to inspect his blood soaked shirt with a frown, It is ruined, damn I liked that shirt…it was vintage Pink Floyd…I got that in 1973...sad to see it go. James tossed the shirt into a waste basket and grabbed his duster buttoning it up so as to hide the fact he was shirtless.

Then with the kind of chivalry that can only be learned from living in a time when it was law, James offered his arm to Terra. “Miss Terra, may I have the honor of escorting you home?” he asked with a grin on his lips, “Or do doctors these days not like to keep an eye on their patients anymore…it has been so long I don’t remember what they do and don’t do. In fact the last time I was in a hospital was in New York in 1918 working to help comfort the dying.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Terra just blinked at James a bit and raised an eyebrow as he started to ask why she wasn't scared and then complimenting her about not being scared. "Well True, if I was just a Dragon and haven't been a Doctor for the last three hundred years in this form then I might have been scared... But I have seriously seen and experienced worse things then words and murder. Stuff like that you know... wars and all that, I've even been held as a prisoner of war and... yeah so stuff like this? Really you think thats terrifying? Try being a prisoner of war to guys who wanted to take turns with you... and unable to turn Dragon to even protect yourself or else you'd get found out pretty much tell all humans we exist."

She shook her head though to get rid of those memories, they were long ago and frankly she was over them now. It was just a hazard of living really, and she still had work to do so she couldn't let herself get stopped by little things... Though then he offered his arm to her and started to speak about escorting and keeping an eye on him. "Well yes I do have to keep an eye on my patient... but if you were to escort me they will think something is weird so.... I will have to get you a wheelchair and say I am taking you to the hospital then heading home after pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:38 pm

“Oh god I am so sorry, I didn’t know, if I would have I swear to you I wouldn’t have asked.” James was pained with guilt as he crossed the room in a blur wrapping his arms around her to hug her protectively around her. Humans…they kill our kind out of fear and some even for sport and now I find that some have raped this pour dragonelle…wonder if they have any family I can make pay. “I can tell you one thing though, for as long as I am around no one shall do that again, I will drain them till they turn to ash first.” His white aura crackled into the air as he held her a little longer before letting go.

“You were joking about that wheel chair right? It was a cut on my arm not my legs…I hate being a burden to anyone.” James said annoyed at the idea “How about I take off out of here and meet you somewhere say the park for dinner tonight?” James stopped in his tracks, I did not just say that did I? I asked her to dinner…oh god I hope she doesn’t think I am coming on to strong.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Terra just blinked when suddenly James was across the room to hug her, she was over it already and it didn't bother her anymore. She didn't get any lasting side effects from it either, and it was after her husband was dead too. But she could sense the aura that crackled into the air and all she could was try to put a hand on his shoulder. "I am over it, no lasting harm, was after my husband was well dead too. You do not need to apologize, it isn't your fault..." She blinked though as he started to threaten any who would even try to do that and what he would do to them. It kind of felt nice though, knowing someone would kill others for you is rather nice.

She couldn't help but grin a little bit when he mentioned the wheel chair and it being a joke. Her hand was still on his shoulder though as she tried to help him calm down. "You lost a lot of blood, a normal human would be too dizzy to walk on their own and I am just a smaller woman unable to help you walk as a crutch....." But when she heard about the dinner thing her face turned a little red. "Well yes we can do that if you want... Though do you want to go to a human establishment or? Well I can cook but it is up to you...." She turned away and started rubbing the back of her neck as she felt her entire face grow hot as it started to turn a bit red.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Seeing her turn bright red James felt bad, I really did put her on the spot…maybe I should go everything I can to make it easier on her. Walking over to the wheelchair he sat down in it and wheeled himself over to her, “Please Terra if you could I don’t think I am strong enough to do so myself.” He winked at her, “As for dinner…that is a surprise you just have to trust me…though you don’t have to worry about me doing anything repulsive as you are offering me a place to stay.” James chuckled and laughed as put his left arm over the wound to keep up appearances.

“So how did you end up becoming a human doctor Terra? It is a very honorable position but one hard to come by this day in age…you know 8 years of college and all that. Have you been a doctor since…your banishment or were you something different?” James inquired about her past genuinely eager to know more about her as he hoped that meeting another dragon was the start of a new beginning. “And on top of that how did you get the finances to own your own clinic? Well that one is simple as you hold onto anything long enough and it is valuable.”
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Terra just couldn't help but grin as she noticed that he got in the wheelchair and wheeled over towards her, and even asked her to help him because he doesn't think he was strong enough. The giggle just could not be held back as it came bursting out, her hands trying to cover her mouth to stop it. "Oh I will help no worries, I can't possibly think you could move the wheelchair on your own with your arm like that." Though her face was still pretty red from earlier as she walked over to place a hand on the wheelchair. "Very well then, I will trust in your surprise, and if it was something repulsive I could have just hid a frog in your pillow." She just grinned a little bit though, hoping he knew she was joking about that.

She listened to his questions though, and waited till he finished speaking before she grabbed the paper and started to wheel him out of the clinic. Giving the paper and clocking out before she started to talk about it on their way out. "Well... As I told you about my husband... I became a doctor then to try to see if I could either help him extend his life or... cut down mine... So you know people would actually think I am his wife instead of grandchild or something... Besides I have powers in healing and earth, meaning also plants like those herbs from earlier.... It's a nice steady job, nobody questions me, especially since I apparently come from a long line of Terra Pianta doctors who specialize in plant healing family secret." She grinned, that would also explain her financial ways, years of "family" generations being doctors would do that.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 pm

As soon as they were out of view of the hospital James stood up out of the wheel chair, “If you will excuse me I will put this back where I found it.” James said as he folded the wheelchair and tucked it under his arm and in a flash was gone back in the hospital room he was in before anyone noticed him. Setting it in the corner he was back out and beside her, none of her assistant’s were none the wiser.

“Did you miss me?” he flashed a grin as he yet again offered her his arm. “May I have the honor of escorting the young lady home? Or am I going to have to follow you home like a stray dog only to win your heart in the end?” If she thinks I am joking all the better it will be easier to win her over. James kept his face masked with a sincere smile even though he was sure he was forgetting something in the back of his mind.

“So the doctor uses her gifts to help heal even the humans who hurt other humans, but I have to ask where do you draw the line of when to not heal the mortals?” James said his tone sharp yet polite as he still waited for her to either accept or decline his arm. If I do stay I am going to need to find a new shirt, it would be kind of awkward if I didn’t wear a shirt around her.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Terra could only chuckle because as soon as he possibly could get out of the wheelchair, he was out and almost instantly took it back before he was back beside her. So he also didn't like to appear weak, was it just a male thing or a Dragon thing? She didn't like to appear weak either, but she had to sometimes to make sure she didn't get too much bad attention especially from her employees. But she couldn't help but smile though, at least it was going to be interesting and she didn't really need to be on her guard around him which was a nice change of pace.

"Possibly, you were gone for oh so very long." She teased him when he asked if she missed him. Then it hit her, it had been a long time since she just let her hair down and just had fun wasn't it... Well figuratively of course, but now he offered her arm so she dutifully accepted it. "Well the stray angle seems more your thing... just kidding." She couldn't help but joke back as her smile broadened, she was indeed having fun. When was the last time she actually had a nice joke or laugh and relax around someone? Well probably since her husband was still alive, even then though she still had to be careful.

But then the mood turned serious though as she thought about what he said, where she drew the line. "Well I mostly help those who can't afford real medical treatment... like grandparents, stuff like that... Loved ones that are in pain yet want to be with those they care about a bit longer..... I don't help people just because they want something... but say they need medicine to go to work to make money for their family. That sort of thing, I don't hesitate in sending others away." She spoke with him as they started to leave.

((Topic Finished, left))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)   Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctors Office, how may I help you?(Artemis)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: