The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend or foe?! [Artemis]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asura

Asura

Male
Number of Posts : 74
Job/Interests : Unemployed xD
Quote : If you want peace, Prapare for war!
Registration Date : 2010-06-16

Friend or foe?! [Artemis] Empty
PostSubject: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

In the outskirts of Karakura town lies a small park. There's no people nearby, as this park is known to be haunted. There's not even any cars driving by on the street beside the park. The whole area is empty, as if it had been cut off from the rest of the world.
Asura flies above the houses and lands in a tree in the park. He had been there before. Not a pleasant memory. both in his living life, or as hollow, this park only brings grief to mind.
"Gods don't bleed."
That same old voice echoes within his skull. He hated it. That damn shinigami. Belittling him like that, how dare he!? He deserves death. However, Even though Asura had grown in power since last, the chances that HE hadn't was small. And besides that, he would have to find him again. And thats no easy task.
He let his tail fall down and wrap around the branch he is kneeling on. He looks around. Empty. Just like it was back then. Was this really haunted? Hmph. No holes in the near. There's no way for this place to be haunted then. What a pity. He needed something to pass the time. He had already been to the menos forest to seek out Moldale, but never located him in the tunnels. And that one other Hollow.. Stratus.. He still needed to kill him. So much to do, yet nothing to do right now. What is a god to do?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Walking towards the park James kept his hands in his pockets as he peered up to look at the gray sky, such a dreary day and too top it all off I think it might rain today. I hate the rain, not that it is that much of a bother I just don’t like the way these clothes feel when wet. Peering down at his ensemble he frowned, Humans today prefer to look good and be uncomfortable over looking bad and being able to move freely, I still prefer when clothes were made out of wool and animal hide.

Sniffing the air his head shot up in an instant, death and decay tinged with hatred.James frowned as he followed the scent, “Why is it that every time I want to just go for a walk something is always in the way?” James sighed and for a moment almost turned around to go the other way when he heard a family behind him. Taking off he ran towards the park, Can’t let that hollow take an entire family; I wouldn’t forgive myself if that happened.

Coming into the park he scanned the area, “Come out hollow and save me the trouble of having to hunt you down. I really am not in the mood to fight you, so if you leave quietly I won’t kill you.” He called out his voice echoing in the empty park. Closing his eyes James sniffed the air once more, and smiled as he heard the rain started to fall on the pavement. “I know you’re here mongrel I can smell your stench.”
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Asura kept
himself on the branch. He didn’t care much for anyone that would be in the
park, and he was reflecting upon his past deeds. So far he really only had one
victory to count. A terrible record. It had to be changed. As he heard someone
shout he stood up on the branch and let go of it with his tail. He took a look
around, but saw no one, but of course, the tree was blocking a great deal of
the view. He took a step out from the branch and landed with his feet on the
ground. His long read hair fell down along his back between his wings that had
been folded in. His tail moved slowly behind him, but eventually wrapped itself
around his left leg. He looked around again and saw the human calling out. A
smirk crept up on his mask.

Interesting..
You can see me human? And you even dare call me a mongrel?

He
chuckles, making his shoulders move up and down. He was holding his anger down.
He hated being insulted, but even he had to be a merciful god at times. He
looked over at the human and straightened his neck and his back, making him
look taller than he did as he was semi bending. If this human could see him,
then perhaps he wasn’t a normal human? It could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm

James grinned as the hollow stretched himself out to his full height, “Impressive, but I was once much larger and have slain much larger hollow still. Now I am going to give you one more warning mongrel leave or I will have to kill you, and take your arm as a trophy.” Laughing James chided “it will look good mounted over my fire place.”

“You have 30 seconds to leave before I tear you limb for limb, trust me I really don’t feel like fighting but I won’t hold back because of it.” James started growling the rumbling started low in his throat as his nails extended themselves into talons and the scales around his eyes changed from skin toned to a dark scarlet.

As he counted in his head he spoke to the hollow one final time to find a peaceful way out of this fight, “I warn you hollow if you force me to fight your death won’t be painless. I am going to make you beg for your death long before I grant it. So take the easy way out and I won’t hold it against you for not many can stand against a dragon.” James reached thirty in his head as he shifted his stance waiting for the hollow to make its move.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Asura looked at the human in front of him, feeling angry, not at the human, but at himself for actually being a little intimidated. He didn't seem to have much power, but still, a shinigami can look weak as well and still possess extreme power. Perhaps he should try to find a peaceful way to handle this, though diplomacy wasn't his strong point.
"30 seconds is an awful long time.."
He chuckles as the red pupils within the hollow black eyes in the mask narrows and focuses on the human. He bends his neck, leaning his head forwards.
"Perhaps we could avoid turning this place into a burned down meadow. I didn't come here to fight. I simply came to find some dinner, but nothing seems worthy. But now you got me thinking. Perhaps, just perhaps.. By any chance, do you have a grudge against the people who decided they were to rule over death?"

He straightened his body again and laid his arms over cross in front of his chest as he looked at the human. His appearance was certainly frightening, but it would take more than appearance to take this god down. But he wouldn't know that now would he?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 am

James frowned his fists clenching as the hollow spoke to him. He is a coward, looking to avoid the thrill of the fight, just like a mongrel. Looking up at the hollow a low growl escaped his throat as his claws started to dig into his palms. “I have no particular liking of shinigami; I hold no hatred for them either. And your thirty seconds are up mongrel leave this place in peace before I kill you.”

Seeing the hollow just cross his arms James sighed, “I guess I will have to do this the hard way.” Shrugging off his jacket and throwing it onto a bench a few feet to his side James rolled up the sleeves of his shirt a broad smile across his face with the anticipation of a major fight ahead of him. He has the advantage of size, but I have experience on my side I am used to fighting things as big as him. Because I am smaller I should be able to out maneuver him. Of course he probably thinks I am a human, that I might just be able to work to my advantage, but I have to time it perfectly.

James chuckled as he finished rolling up his sleeves, “Now please let’s me and you finish this quickly okay? I kind of had more important things on my agenda for today, your just lucky I never pass up a good fight.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend or foe?! [Artemis]   Friend or foe?! [Artemis] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend or foe?! [Artemis]
Page 1 of 1