The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Bishamon watched as Zamoreus levitated himself down to the earth, Bishamon kept his eyes fixated on him, giving him a cold icy stare, he was still acting calm and confident, this fuelled Bishamon's rage more, as he analysed the situation, the smartest thing to do was end it before he gave him chance to use his powers, Bishamon took a deep breath to compose himself "i think we have done enough talking, don't you."

Bishamon quickly dashed towards Zamoreus, and managed to close the distance quite fast, he took a wide swing with his left blade aiming for the right side of Zamoreus's neck, whilst simultaneously attempting to stab Zamoreus in the stomach with his right blade.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm

He was impatient and he was fast, a dangerous combination that almost caught the billionaire off guard. The distance between them however was far enough to give him a chance to react properly. He pushed his hand swiftly forward, releasing a pounding of telekinetic force directed at the arm going for the stab while he dodged the other sword, the attack an impressive display of combat prowess, not that he had expected anything less, especially after his display with the hollow earlier.

Then he went for the counter offensive, trying to sweep the leg with a kick while his powers directed itself to the metal cables he had tied around his arm, moving them off of his arm and extending it upwards quickly and trying to tie it around his opponents arm as he had just kept it around his own arm. "Very well then, let's see how well you fight."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Zamoreus powers where used very officiently, and escaping the combo with no damage, and swiftly after avoiding Bishamon's attack he was on the counter, Bishamon managed to jump over Zamoreus's sweep of his leg, but now he was in the air, and he saw the him use a cable of some sort and directed it towards Bishamon's arm, he wasn't in a position to dodge, i will force him to back off! he thought, he pointed pointed his finger on his right hand at Zamoreus "Hado 1! Thrust!" The kidou wasen't meant to cause any damage it was just meant to force his opponent away from him, Bishamon landed on the ground and quickly got into his stance, he started analyising his situation, right looks i can use two more kidou's maybe three but that would only be a last ditch effort.

He then realised that there was some distance between them again, crap, Bishamon quickly leapt in the air with his swords above his head, and started to swing them down like a hammer when he got closer to Zamoreus.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Everything was going along smoothly as he had made his attack, despite his missed kick the cable was just about to grab onto his foe. Then the shinigami did something he was not prepared for as he uttered an incantation and suddenly Zamoreus was slammed backwards. 'So he can do the same as my ability, only with the necessity of a command.. Interesting.' His thoughts were quick as he reassessed the situation. His foe was coming down fast and something had to be done.

He made a narrow dodge to the side, not managing to avoid the attack completely however as one of the blades slid down his arm, tearing up his combat suit and ripping his skin open and slicing up much of his flesh. Gritting his teeth underneath his mask, he twisted the hand belonging to the injured arm around quickly, blasting another wave towards Bishamon, now trying to hit his stomach while with his other hand commanding the cable he had lost a while back, trying to move it to grab hold of the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Bishamon was surprised that his attack managed to hit, it didn't seem like he caused much damage however, unless Zamoreus was just hiding it, he didn't have much time to think about though as Zamoreus was about to strike back immediately, he saw him use both of his hands, once again trying to grab hold of him, he couldn't avoid both, he was slightly off balance from his previous attack, the logical choice would be avoiding the blow to the stomach, however seeming though this was the second time he tried to grab him, he decided to take the blow to the stomach, he quickly parried the hand which intended to grab him and then took the shot to the stomach, it hurt, a lot, his back arched as he lost nearly all of his breath, he quickly swiped upwards with his sword, it was a rash swing which had no specific target it was just to make sure that he didn't attack again, he managed to jump back and quickly charged again, this time he threw one of his left zanpakuto like a spear at Zamoreus aiming right for his mask and then followed up quickly by jumping over and landing behind Zamorues he was faster than the zanpakuto he threw, he then crouched down and attempted to stab Zamoreus in the back.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm

While the cable had been stopped he had atleast managed to topple over his opponent with the other strike but he was surprised by just how quickly the reaper managed to bounce back. Jumping backward as the sword rose, it tore its way through the outer layer of the fibre-mesh covering his torso along a diagonal cut. Zamoreus jumped backwards swiftly with his dodge, keeping a close eye on his opponent and ended up prepared for his second attack.

He made a combined effort of moving his body and utilizing his powers effectively through jumping to the side while at the same time grabbing onto himself with his mind, lifting himself upwards and away from both the thrown sword and the attempt at a back stab. He cringed as he was having trouble moving his right arm due to the pain but he was back in control now as his hand started to charge telekinetic force within his hand, the air distorting and forming into a convulsing ball of mist in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Bishamon caught the initial sword he threw and looked up as he saw Zamoreus floating in the air, as he formed what appeared to be a ball of mist in his hand, Bishamon jumped back to get a better view, he's not going to stay up there is he? He will have the advantage in the air, i don't want to use another kidou yet but i don't have any other long range weapons in my arsenal, he gritted his teeth in frustration, not knowing what would be the best cause of action, he stuck his arm out and prepared to use a kidou, however he stopped. I have to calm down, and think, he could easily dodge my attack from this distance, i'll wait, Bishamon got in his stance "are you going to float there all day?" he asked with mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:47 pm

He smirked underneath his mask, the shinigami was reluctant to use his ranged attack against him and proving quite clearly that his levitation made the reaper helpless against him, but what would be the 'fun' in simply doing that, not to mention that his attacks would be easy to dodge from this position. "You're right. Why should I ruin the mood like that? Air was still being sucked into the orb in his palm, the force tugging at his skin violently as it wanted to be released.

As he landed, Zamoreus was quick to spring into action once again as he used his telekinetic grab to once again aim for Bishamon with the metal cable, now trying to grab a hold of his left arm once more, intent on keeping his opponent busy as he kept charging the ball of kinetic energy in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm

The metal cable once again was aimed at Bishamon's left arm, what the hell is up with this guy, he managed to slip the cable but it kept coming, Bishamon was dodging it without too much trouble, he then quickly glance over to Zamoreus, and looked at the orb he was forming, so he is distracting me is he? Bishamon looked back at the cable, but he couldn't see it, crap where did it go?! The metal cable wrapped itself around Bishamon's left arm.

Bishamon to flinch his arm but it was caught, and it was tight, really tight it was cutting off the circulation to his arm, he tried cutting it with his blade but to no avail, well at least i will know why he wanted to catch me. Bishamon readied himself for whatever Zamoreus had in store.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

He was rather annoyed by the constant evades of his cable made by the shinigami, noticing even his glance as he evaded at the same time, was he trying to insult him? His scowl turned to a smile full of glee however when he finally managed to wrap the cable around his foe's arm. That along with the force he had now gathered made the perfect opportunity for the finishing blow, half a ton of force now surging through the orb in his palm as he had been charging it for long enough now.

His free hand tightened as he started tugging on the cable, it began moving and twisting around, coursing its way around his body in an attempt to tie him up in it before twisting direction once again. The cable now began moving towards Zamoreus himself, the telekinetics capable of carrying 5 tons easily managing to carry the relatively light load. If one could see underneath his mask then one would see a smirk just screaming with victory on Zamoreus' face as he unleashed the charged force on his target as he was dragged close enough. "We are done!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Bishamon was being dragged towards Zamoreus, crap! Bishamon's struggling was useless he was easily being pulled towards Zamoreus, he tried to calm himself down, he was caught he wasn't going to be able to force himself out, he started analysing the situation, my legs are somewhat free, i can move my fingers somewhat, but everything else is useless, damn it, i and that ball of energy that he is gathering isn't going to be good if it hits.

Ok i only have one option; he pointed his finger at Zamoreus "Bakudo 1! Sai!" hopefully that will give me a chance to get free, he struggled in the cable as it did feel looser, he managed to get free, he quickly jumped back; however his left arm was pretty useless, the cable wrapped around it so tightly that it left deep cuts in his arm, blood dripped down it, and there was a lot, well one good arm will be fine with me, he once again charged straight for Zamoreus, he kicked his sandal off of his right foot into the air hoping it would obscure his vision and then sliced straight through it striking in a downward angle from his left shoulder down to his right hip.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Why did he have to be so stubborn? And why did Zamoreus have to be so dimwitted as to continually rely on his hands for controlling his telekinesis despite it not being necessary? He was berating himself and raging on his enemy inside his mind after having his arms locked behind his arm. First he had simply been in shock, feeling his arms twisting behind him and the cable falling flaccid on the ground and worst of all seeing the force he had gathered being dodged and ended up destroying part of his wall. And then came the rage, his mind flooded by rage at the realization that he would be forced to suffer through even more of fighting this man.

But that rage quickly stabilized itself, he did not lead his company beyond what his father could have ever dreamed by being hotblooded. The red hot fury became focused into determination to achieve one goal: defeating this man. He had already broken free of the kido when he noticed his opponent was on the offensive again. He noted the sandal as it bounced off his mask, momentarily removing his sense of vision, but that wasn't important. He wasn't planning to dodge.

He had noticed that he had rendered one of his opponents arms useless, so his plan formed quickly as the blade came down. Only moments before the blade would hit he moved his upper body slightly to the side, avoiding letting the blade hit his head but letting it crash down into his shoulder. While it hurt more then anything he had ever experienced, his suit had protected him well enough so the bone itself was not harmed too badly and his rage and adrenaline helped him operate besides the pain. His arm moved up quickly, grabbing the sword holding arm in his hand as his plan was moving into full circle, his other hand moving quickly and blasting a shockwave of kinetic force straight into his enemys groin, the rule book had been discarded.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

His attack hit, not how he intended it to but he still done some damage, Bishamon was planning on following up his attack, but what could he do, his left arm was useless, the only thing to do was to follow up on his attack using the same arm, he tried to pull it away in preparation for another strike, however it move he looked at his blade, and Zamoreus was tight hold of it, Bishamon was thinking of what to do. I will kick off of him, he was about to raise his legs, when he saw Zamoreus raise his arm, shit! he felt an excruciating pain coming from his groin, Bishamon flew back a good ten metres away from him; he was gasping for breath as he held his groin, "you...bastard!"

He fell to a knee, the pain was awful, he felt like he had been sucked of any air he had left, he tried to stand again but instantly stumbled over, Bishamon's rage was once again brought to its peak, "you’re a disgrace...a disgrace, no one fights like that!" he slowly got to his feet, his legs shaking violently, he managed to gain control of them, he put on a weak smile to try and mask his pain "i really didn't want to resort to this, but i don't have to many choices" he gathered his breath still in an incredible amount of pain "Bakudo 16! Yonoshiroibou" four white parallel stakes launched themselves at Zamoreus neck; not to do any damage to him, the purpose of the kidou was to hold his head in place.

Bishamon hobbled over to Zamoreus, nearly tripping over a few times in the process, he was about seven foot away from him, and then pointed the blade towards him "well...you where pretty strong, and i do want to kill you, however that would be going a bit too far, i am probably in enough trouble as it is, but it was a good fight, and it is always fun to have a rival" and with that he hobbled over to his other zanpakuto and sheathed both of them, and made his way towards the exit "however i will be keeping an eye on you" and with that he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 pm

His smirk hidden by the mask felt boundless as he saw his opponent be struck back in pain, shaking and shivering from the low blow. He scoffed as the shinigami spouted words of meaningless honour, there was no such things as a wrong combat tactic as long as it gave results. He was taken completely off guard when once again his opponent released some sort of incantation and gritted his teeth together as the four stakes clamped down, holding him in place. He was prepared for the worst and held his telekinesis at full alert as the reaper approached.

His words surprised him possibly more then the spell, he was simply going to leave? A spiteful glare was all he could do in response, invisible underneath the black fibres that covered his face as the shinigami simply left. Zamoreus stretched his neck and took a deep breath as the spell broke and his neck was released. The man held his wounded arm and sighed as he started walking back into his building, simply telling his computer. "N.I.A.S, prepare a medical unit." And with a simple reply from the terminal he was back inside. "Yes, Mr Nebulous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2