The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Novo

Novo

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Women and... Women?
Quote : video meliora proboque deteriora sequor
Registration Date : 2011-06-07

Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) Empty
PostSubject: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Psi's mind wandered, as it always did, as he was traveling down the busy street. Ever since his meeting with the lizard thing, called a Hollow, according to the equally strange, black-garbed man, he had seen more of them more often. All of them seemed to be doing the same thing, scoping out an area, or battling a Hollow. He remembered they were called Shinigami, or Soul Reapers, and it was their duty to fight the creatures that very few could see. Psi presently had only encountered the one that the one called Draylon had slain. Without warning, something bumped into him, and he stumbled for a moment, then tripped over someone elses clothes.

Having fallen to his knees, his head down, he slowly picked himself up, looking at more black cloth. He caught sight of a sheath, and then, looked up further, and finally found a face, unseen in the noonday sun, striking from behind. Slowly, he stood, backing up, knowing he'd be questioned, yet again, as to whether or not he could see and hear the Shinigami before him. Silently, he awaited the words, grinning ruggedly, as always.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Bishamon was preforming yet another tedious task in the world of the living, he hoped that the higher in the ranks he got the less of this boring job he had to do, but to no such luck, he found himself, jumping from rooftop to rooftop in search for anything of interest, but he failed, miserably, so he decided as nothing was going on, he decided to take a seat on the ledge of the rooftop, overlooking the busy streets, he then started to think about what it would be like to be a human, with not many worries, completely oblivious to Bishamon's world, but his thoughts were cut short as he felt some spiritual pressure, not a lot, but still enough to catch his attention, but it didn't feel like a hollow's nor a shinigami's, so what was it?

Bishamon leapt down from the roof, and looked around, but there were so many people, crowding the street, he couldn't pinpoint were it was coming from, but it was close, he then felt something bump into him. Bishamon staggered back a step or two, he looked down and it was a human, a child no less, he was about to ask if the kid was alright, but the boy shouldn't be able to see him, Bishamon quickly realised, that the spiritual pressure was coming from this guy, he let out a sigh, at least it wasn't a hollow, "hey kid, are you alright?" he asked, calmly hoping not to spook him.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Tatsuya gripped his still hurting ribs as he walked in the alleyways of Karakura town. A few days after the beating he took from Raiden had little effect on his slowly healing ribs. Without the convenience of having the help of the fourth squad, Tatsuya was forced to heal with time rather then with spiritual aid. Tatsuya felt a shinigami's presence in the distance closing fast. It felt strangely familiar. Feeling only the one shinigami, Tatsuya felt it was just hollow patrol checking on the reiatsu emitting from a nearby human. Too close for Tatsuya to hide properly, but at least he was able to hide his reiatsu. Given the towns history, it was relatively easy to to conceal one's presence. He had already been discovered by Soul Society, so Tatsuya was more cautious. He looked down the block as the human came into view, and not long the shinigami followed, coming down from the roof. "Well look who it is." Tatsuya recognized the shinigami from some time before when he battled Junko. Tatsuya would watch the current scene play out before he made a decision.
Back to top Go down
Novo

Novo

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Women and... Women?
Quote : video meliora proboque deteriora sequor
Registration Date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Grinning, Psi realized this one had no issue with being seen by him. He scratched the back of his head in a relaxing manner, and responded.

"Nah, I'm good. I just needa watch where I'm goin' more often. So you're one of those Shinigummies... -gami's? Meh, Soul Reaper, I think is the translation, right? What exactly is it you do? And why were you on the roof?" He asked. He looked down both sides of the sidewalk, having come to associate Hollows and Shinigami with the same place. As he looked to one side, he spied a man clutching at his ribs, and eying the both of them curiously, not far away, and within close enough earshot to hear a slightly raised voice. Psi realized that both of them meant that he could see the one in front of him as well. "Hey! You a'right?" he called to the newcomer, as he was one to be distracted easily.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Bishamon smiled at the kid, "yep, i'm a shinigami" this kid must of encountered one or two before now, but by the question, it was apparent that, the boy didn't know too much, "well, erm..." Bishamon stopped, what, do we do? He asked himself, he laughed, he would just give a standard answer, "well, basically, we kill hollows, and some other stuff, i think" he was about to answer the kids other question, until he said hello to someone, Bishamon thought nothing of it, probably just another human, one of his friends perhaps, but Bishamon glanced over to that direction anyway; his eyes widened in shock, as he saw the rogue shinigami, he had encountered once before.

He quickly spun round so his whole body was facing the shinigami, and his hands moved down to his sheathed swords; not drawing them however, he just wanted to stay ready, in case the rogue decided to attack, although he did appear to be injured, so he didn't seem here to come and fight, but Bishamon couldn't be sure "so, did you come here to finish the job?", he asked in a lax voice, whilst keeping his guard up, constantly keeping his eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Tatsuya's right eyebrow cocked up when the human addressed him so freely. His attention quickly returned to the shinigami who quickly turned to face him. The shinigami's reaction was to be expected, after all their last meeting wasn't exactly favorable. However, his blunt question was unexpected. He thought he would have left a better impression since he stopped Junko from finishing him and his partner off. Tatsuya decided to have a little fun with him. "Normally one would be nicer to someone that saved their life." Tatsuya placed his right hand on one of the shinigami's shoulders after he flash stepped behind him. Tatsuya was a bit winded. Normally performing one quick shunpo was a menial task for all shinigami, but Tatsuya's cracked ribs made even small tasks difficult. "Besides, if I wanted to finish what I had allowed to continue, you wouldn't be hearing me right now." Tatsuya removed his hand from the shinigami's shoulder. "And you might be?" Tatsuya's attention turned to the small young human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)   Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords and Superpowers (DM and Bish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: