The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) Empty
PostSubject: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:47 pm

New York, Grounds of the Nebulous HQ

It was a cool night and Zamoreus was looking over his latest project. The spirit had been torn far away from the area that its chains had bound it too, and the transformation to hollow was in full effect. While it was not entirely part of his current project, it was nevertheless something of interest, he had never before witnessed how a human turns into hollow. He was not unprepared however, his suit was fully activated and ready, the orange visors glowing in the dark surrounding them and wearing only pants now, not caring if anyone were to see his suit now as there was no one around during his personal hours at the grounds. The change was fascinating, that was for certain as it witnessed the helpless spirit wallow in pain and slowly be overcome by the white goo that was taking control of the body.

"This could have been good to now when I created N.I.U.S. Perhaps things would have worked out better then." The spirit was on his knees now, howling in pain as the transformation was seemingly nearing completion. "N.I.A.S, status report." "Transformation is at 96% and rising, Master Nebulous." He nodded slightly to seemingly nothing at the emotionless voice's words. N.I.A.S was nothing compared to N.I.U.S, why did he let it be overtaken by hollow? He missed having those lone conversations in binary, they were a nice distraction back in the day and he had simply let his creation get destroyed at the peak of its potential. The past still was the past however, and one day he would make a new N.I.U.S but for now he simply needed to get back the money he had invested into N.I.U.S although this project wasn't exactly ideal for that. He returned his gaze to the spirit as the transformation was completed in a flash of spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 pm

It was another boring patrol for Bishamon who was patrolling more or less every day now, needless to say he hated the work, any chance he would get he would either sleep or drink, but sadly this was a time for neither as he was orderd too find a certian soul that was about to transform into a hollow.

Bishamon was at a lose his detection of spirits was usually quite good but he couldn't sense anything, untill he felt a serge of spiritual pressure, shit im too late, he ran towards the spiritual pressure and came across more than one strong pressence, he groaned "im really not in the mood for a fight" he then continued and ame across a complex, well this is odd, he thought as he got closer and the spiritual pressure got stronger, well i guess its inside here, it wasn't much of a problem penetraiting buildings; as humans cannot see him.

He managed too slip through the building defences with realative ease and then as he approached the point which the spiritual energy was coming from. He came across the hollow and there was what appeared too be a human, shit i can't let that hollow kill someone.

Bishamon drew his two zanpakuto and jumped infront of the human, he turned around too see the humans face, wait this was the other presence i was feeling.

(OOC: i didn't really know what your HQ was like so i assumed it was a building of sorts, i can edit it if its wrong)
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 am

(( It's actually basically like a very large yard surrounded by walls with a massive tower in the middle, but no need to edit ))

What an unexpected disturbance in his experiment, he had not seen a shinigami this close before as in the past he had only observed from a distance as they fought hollow. Did he appear to be in need of assistance? Perhaps it could look like that to one of their kind, yet he seemed to only now realize that Zamoreus wasn't exactly helpless.

"Why hello there. Feel free to deal with the hollow if you feel it necessary. I'm done with it anyway." Using his power to grab hold of a chair and pull it towards him, Zamoreus took a seat as he watched the spectacle before him.The newly formed hollow meanwhile went into a mad rage as it rushed towards Bishamon, having the form of a large baboon it roared and revealed its massive teeth as it charged.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

Bishamon watched as Zamoreus pulled a chair towards him without touching it, that’s odd, he thought, he then heard the roar from the baboon like hollow as it began its charge towards him. Bishamon then also charged towards the hollow, and as the hollow tired to swipe its right hand at him, he jumped the incoming left and threw his right zanpakuto in the air so he had a free hand "Hado 5! Fireball!" a fire ball the size of his fist shot from his hand and hit the hollow in the mask, the hollow stimmbled and then Bishamon caught the zanpakuto he threw in the air and then brought both of his blades down and made an 'X' shape on the hollows mask, and then the hollow fell to its knees and was gone.

He landed and turned around so he was facing the human, he gave him a cold look and slowly approached him "do you mind telling me who the hell you are, and what the hell where you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm

He smirked under his mask as the battle transpired, watching the shinigami easily dispose of the hollow and then return to face Zamoreus. The fibre-mesh covering his face started to disconnect and remove itself, revealing his face and hair as he decided to properly address the shinigami. He was blunt, but he deserved being greeted in the proper manner. "I am Zamoreus Nebulous, and I was observing the change from spirit to hollow." It didn't exactly answer his question, or atleast not to any great depth, but if he wanted to know more he would have to ask.

"And you then, barging in and interrupting my studies, who might you be?" He wasn't really interested, but he might as well get to know the identity of this late night intruder even if it would serve no real purpose for the future. "Oh and please, take a seat." He looked over to another chair and moved it through the air over to his guest, a mischievous smirk on his face all throughout.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 pm

He watched as the Zanoreus moved the chair towards him like he did last time "i think i will stand thank you" he gave him a cold look, i suppose i better introduce myself, he sighed "my name is Bishamon Saitou, i am on patrol here, so even though it is a pain and i personally don't care, i am obliged to ask you why you where watching a soul transform into a hollow?" Bishamon didn't like talking to cool calm people they always gave as little information as possible, "and ontop of that, are you human? because i am detecting a fair amount of spritual pressure from you" Bishamon wasent perticuallay suited for interigations nor did he like doing them, he then sat down on the chair after feeling he deserved a break, shit now i said i would stand, he et out a slight groan and then looked up at Zanoreus hoping he would answer his questions without much of a sruggle.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm

The shinigami wasn't the most refined of people, that much he could tell. He seemed awfully suspicious of him, not that it wasn't to be expected considering the circumstances but it remained an invonveniance. Not that his fumbling wasn't amusing to watch, especially that he changed his mind regarding whether to sit or not. But he supposed he deserved some kind of answer. "He was one of my employees, I guess he had an unhealthy tie to this place and began turning. When I found him it was too late and I was merely waiting for him to turn so I could end his pain." A lie, but such things were second nature to him by now.

"And I am most certainly human, yes. Although with a few special traits, for sure." He then switched his attention over to a terminal on the wall, addressing it. "NIAS, could you bring me the regular. And you shinigami, want anything to drink?" A small hatch opened next to the terminal along with a glass of water which Zamoreus proceeded to move over to his hand before drinking some of it, awaiting the answer of his guest.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:49 pm

He listened to Zamoreus explanation, it seemed like a believable excuse, but there was an uneasy feel about him, he was obviously hiding something, he looked over to him as he offered him a drink "no thanks" he said as he watched every movement he took, he stood up "well your explanation does seem reasonable, but the fact that you where calmly watching it and this seems like a very convenient location for, let’s say some sort of experiment to take place, which would suggest that you aren’t telling me everything that’s going on"

Bishamon placed his hands on his sheathed zanpakuto, it was clear that he was on edge to say the least, he sighed "i don't appreciate being lied too so, tell me what is going on"
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 pm

So he didn't buy his first explanation, not completely unexpected but another hastle that just wasn't what he had intended to deal with when he had gone outside this night. If it went any further, he'd be forced to kill him if only to keep him from telling the soul society of his doings. "Alright, I'll be honest with you.. A while ago I lost a friend to hollow and since then I have been thinking about ways to stop the transformation. As you saw, I've not exactly managed that well so far..." Neither of these were technically lies, as he had lost N.I.U.S to hollows only months ago and he had been working on ways to affect the hollowfication.

"I've just always had issues dealing with my emotions, which is why I may have had a strange sense of calm in my appearance while watching the change." This part was harder, but he managed to hide his potential shifts from character by laying his head in his hand, giving off the appearance of one in emotional pain. "I'm sorry if my experiment has done any unnecessary harm.. I really did just stumble onto him transforming when leaving for the night."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Bishamon looked at him as he gave another reason for why he was doing this, he gave him another cold stare he had so many more questions about his explanations, but he thought that he won't give much more information than that, unless i start asking the right question, he sighed again, what a pain, but i can't just leave without investigating further, "well, let’s say i believe what your telling me, that is still unacceptable what you are doing with these innocent souls and cannot in good will let you continue doing this" he once again looked around at the facility and sighed "but looking at this place suggests to me that it is more than a big house, so do you mind telling me what you need such a large building for, and you could also provide me some sort of proof with that as well." He knew he was pushing his luck with all the questions, it was like he was provoking Zamoreus to attack or react, so at least then he knew something was in fact going on here that he didn't want him to know about.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm

The reaper was trying to provoke him, either that or he was simply an unnecessarily confrontational interrogator. Using the bad cop-no partner technique perhaps? Either way it needed to be dealt with without going violent, he had no intent of being revealed to the soul society this soon. "As I said, I only by chance found him here. It's the first time I've done anything of this kind and I had no way to stop it since his transformation had already begun." Zamoreus was now fully in character, making every effort to appear as honest as possible while still maintaining natural behaviour.

"As for what this place is... It is my company's headquarters. I suppose you do not hear much of the real world's dealings among you reapers, but I am the head of an incredibly large corporation." This shinigami was grating on the nerves, it would be enjoyable to just kick loose and fight him but giving into such base instincts would be idiocy on a level far beneath him, so he maintained his calm visage for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

The human was clearly trying to get rid of Bishamon, which was understandable in any case; not many people would appreciate a shinigami keeping you from partaking in your usual activities, however Bishamon didn't like the feel that came from this human, it was more of a gut instinct if anything "well you are correct, i don't really know too much about what goes on in the world of the living these days, you wouldn't mind telling me what your company does by any chance?" he was trying to remain as calm as possible, which was extremely difficult due to the intensity in the air.

Why am i interrogating this guy? he asked himself, he has a believable story most shinigami's would of been on their way by now, Bishamon did really want to just leave and continue being lazy, but he knew that would be impossible, when he has a gut feeling about something he has to follow it up, even though that is very out of character for him.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 pm

He was persistent, this one. Was he trying to provoke him? It was certainly a possibility. Although he posed a very good question, what did his company do? So many things as of late, anything from computers to cutting edge missile warheads, although that was perhaps not the greatest thing to tell. "We deal in technology, so many varied kinds." It wasn't a lie, just vague and hopefully enough to keep this nosey soul reaper out of his business.

Meanwhile however there was things he had to attend and he had no intention of letting this shinigami delay him for much longer. He rose from his chair with a light sigh, directing his attention back to Bishamon once he was standing. "Now, it has been a pleasure but I do have things I must do... Will you excuse me?" As he waited for a response he lifted his chair and floated it back to its old position and took the last drink from his glass of water before lifting it back to the fold next to the terminal. As to finish his expression of faking a sense of urgency, he drew his suit jacket towards him, putting it on casually.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 am

The answer did seem to be the truth, but a vague answer once again. He watched as Zamoreus moved the chair back to original place, should i let him go? i can't he is definitely hiding something, but he is very good at hiding it, ok i will try once more.

There was a silence as Zamoreus waited for an answer, he let out a deep yawn to break the silence "sure, i won't keep you from your business anymore" he said with a awkward grin, as he started to slowly walk away "however...i will request for a few shinigami's to watch over this place for a few months, which you shouldn't mind" he then turned around and gave him a cold stare "if everything you told me is the truth that is" he slowly made his way towards the exit, hopefully waiting for a reaction of some sort.

Bishamon had no say in where shinigami's patrolled, it was simply a bluff, and if it didn't work then he could leave this place with some peace of mind, he reached the exit and stopped and turned around to face Zamoreus, "so i guess this is good-bye" he said with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Was he bluffing? He couldn't tell. If what he was saying was true things could get rather uncomfortable, yet not unbearable by any means. Calling him out on a bluff that might not be one was not anything he could do, it would bring out a far greater mess and possibly bring out a situation he simply would be incapable of handling. He would have to keep things on high alert for a couple of weeks, if shinigami were found he would simply have to relocate operations, if not then things were fine. On second thought, relocating might be the best course of action regardless, the middle of New York was hardly discreet after all.

"Very well. I suppose I can't say no, can I? I assure you I have nothing to hide." He answered his smug facial expressions with a friendly smile, he had won, yet he had no intention of revealing his true feelings to his opponent. He gave a quick wave before moving back towards the tower, keeping a slow pace so he could still hear Bishamon's last reply.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 am

This is why he hated these type of people; always calm in the face of danger, nothing seems to faze them, it appears Zamoreus had won; although if he truly wasn't hiding anything their wasn’t really a victor or a looser, he gritted his teeth knowing that he couldn't just stay here on a gut instinct alone, he stood by the exit for a few seconds, thinking of what he could do to prove that this guy was hiding something, but nothing came to mind, he sighed "be sure you’re not hiding anything...i will be keeping close eye on you." He then leapt over the complex wall and stood outside of the building, and sighed again, as he slouched down on the wall, was he actually telling the truth? He punched the wall in frustration, blood dripped off his fist, no! i was right! i must of been right! He jumped onto a nearby roof of a close building and sat on the edge of it, he then reached down into his shihakusho, and pulled out a bottle of sake and began to drink it as he kept his eyes fixed on the complex, and then let out a slight chuckle "guess this will be my first stake out."
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 am

It wasn't completely satisfactory for certain, but it was some measure of victory atleast. Laying low for a while would be necessary, keeping to the less spiritual matters and focusing on the more terrestrial projects. He entered the tower, mentally making plans and redesigning schedules for the coming weeks. As he went up the elevator towards the top he addressed seemingly no one once again, not that there was anyone around to take note of this. "NIAS, tell the spiritually aware personnel that they can take the next few weeks of. Delay the hollow hunting parties and keep all S-powered items under lockdown. Clear?

A small hatch opened in the elevator wall and a red light appeared, looking like a small eye in the wall. "Your directives have been heard and directed to all related parties, sir. Is there anything else you desire from me?" He pondered for a moment as he stepped out of the elevator, taking a seat at one of the chairs of the huge one room top of the tower, looking out from the many windows surrounding him. "Nothing for now. I am going to have a look around to see where our guest might be." With that the red light retreated and Zamoreus rose to look around the surrounding buildings from his towering lookout point.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 pm

It had been about ten minutes and Bishamon only saw a few lights turn on and off, his patrol should of ended an hour or two ago, but he chose to stay on his own, this wasn’t out of the norm for a shinigami to do, as long there is another shinigami in the area, doing their patrol, however it was unusual for Bishamon to do any more work than he had to but this was an exception.

Who was that guy? He thought, he can see me which is unusual and he seems to have telekinesis which is very unusual, this gave him more belief in his feeling, "what did he say his name was again? Zam something Zamory? Zamoreus? Yeah that’s it Zamoreus, i will have to check out that name when i get back to the soul society" he then took out a small notepad and wrote down 'Zamoreus...'

He then had another drink of his sake and took a look up at the top of the tower and saw a small dark figure, he thought it would more than likely be Zamoreus watching him, he then gave a mocking wave to the figure, not sure if he would be able to see him or not.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 pm

As he looked over the rooftops he saw the dark figure, waving towards him as if to spite him. He gave the air a slight snarl, thinking about how easy it would be to simply reach out with his mind and tear that building apart. To just crush him in a pile of rubble and be rid of this nonsense, but doing so would bring about far more attention then he was after and that was not acceptable. For the moment laying low would have to do, a few weeks of interference was hardly a major issue. As it stood he did not even have any major plans revolving around hollow, his spare time project he had indulged in earlier was merely to sate a certain urge for knowledge. Admittedly it had been a failure as he still could not figure out the exact mechanisms behind the transformation into hollow.

Leaving those matters behind him however he still needed to deal with his new nosy neighbour. "NIAS, do we have any means to attract large quantities of hollow?" The red light emerged once again from hiding as it buzzed into action. "Nothing in the records. Creating a lure is possible but it would take a few hours to get it here." Leaving the open view of the window and moving further into the room itself, he contemplated simply leaving things well enough alone as it was. After all, if he left nothing apparent then there was nothing the shinigami could do without overstepping himself.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm

It had been a few hours into the stake out, it was probably past midnight by now, still nothing had happened, well at least no suspicious activity, only the odd light turning on and off, he took one last drink from his sake, and placed it on the rooftop, there were two empty sake bottles by now, and he didn't have any more, he let out a deep yawn and leaned back, he was looking at the stars and completely forgot everything for a moment, and just simply gazed at the stars, and before he knew it he was struggling to keep his eyes open, due too many sleepless nights and long patrols and of course being slightly drunk. And in an instant he fell into a deep sleep, completely oblivious to how dangerous this could be if his suspicions were correct.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Hours passed long after he had left behind the nuisance of a shinigami that had encroached within his sanctum's walls. While there was little to do Zamoreus had still managed to keep himself busy through the night as now the first light of dawn greeted him through the windows. He decided to once again look at his unwelcome guest to see whether he remained as active as before. A smirk made its way across his face as he saw the reaper sleeping, immediately beginning to consider what he should do to take advantage of the situation. "NIAS, what's the situation on the hollow bait? Is it here and ready for usage?"

It was merely a moment before the red eye made its return along with a hatch opening next to it, having a small white brick on it. "It is ready for use, Mr Nebulous. Would you like it deployed immediately?" Zamoreus returned his gaze to the city below him, considering where he should deploy it that would be safe enough for him and still sufficient enough of a threat to the shinigami. "How strong is the lure, NIAS?" The computer answered almost immediately. "It will draw out around five lesser hollows. I drew the conclusion that you did not want anything too dramatic?"

Zamoreus had a quiet laugh, N.I.A.S had learned much over the years. "You drew the correct conclusion then. Deploy it 367 metres east of here. The hatch holding the brick closed and a few minutes five hollow appeared at the specified location. "It has been done, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

It was now the dead of night, not much sign of life, the people of the city were asleep in their homes, Bishamon had been fast asleep for at least a couple of hours, until there was a surge of spiritual pressure in the air, Bishamon's eyes immediately shot open, crap, hollows?! Bishamon stood up to get a better idea of where they were and how many, he closed his eyes and composed himself, there is more than one, 4? No 5? Yes 5 hollow's and there close, really close, how did i not sense them sooner? He looked back at the complex, did he use a lure? he must of its to convenient, that bastard. He then looked around, where is the shinigami that is meant to be on patrol? He let out a groan he is close, but not that close it will take him about five minutes to get here at least.

Bishamon had no obligation to go, on all accounts he should be back in the soul society, "argghhh! i don't give a crap about over stepping my boundaries im going to kick his smug ass when i get back" he then quickly made his way towards the hollows.

He got in sight of the hollow's there were five of them, Bishamon didn't want to waste any time, so he raised his spiritual pressure to the max and pointed his hands at the hollows "Bakudo 5! Senko!" a blinding light emitted from his hands blinding everything apart from Bishamon, he managed to swiftly kill two hollow's without a fight, and then one hollow started thrashing around, hitting buildings and creating a great deal of chaos Bishamon quickly used his second kidou "Hado 4! White Lightning!" a white beam shot from his hand crushing one of the hollow's masks, now there was only one, Bishamon stumbled slightly, and then the hollow charged, crap shouldn't of used the kidou so hastily, the hollow closed the gap with a great deal of speed, but the hollow was quickly halted as his mask split apart. Bishamon looked around curiously, it wasn't him who killed the hollow but something else, it was the shinigami that was on patrol, good timing was all he could think of, and then Bishamon shot off in direction of the building before he gave chance for the shinigami chance to flood him with questions. He was heading for the building, he didn't care about waiting patiently, he was going to bust in there and kick that guy’s ass.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Zamoreus looked with a smirk as the shinigami sprang into action and rushed towards the target area. A quick tap into security cameras and he was able to watch the battle as it happened. His face formed into an expression of mild surprise and excitement as he watched how quickly the hollow were torn apart, only for his foe to be saved by another reaper. Once more a smirk was formed on him as he saw the shinigami now rushing for his headquarters. He began removing his jacket and shirt again now as his combat suit moved to cover his head once more, the black fibre-mesh and orange visors replacing his human features.

"NIAS, how far before he will reach the tower?" Zamoreus clenched his fist in excitement, the lure had not had the effect he had first expected, yet it was not unwelcome. Since the reaper now made the first strike it would give him excuse for crushing him, also there was the fact that this promised to be a quite interesting test for his powers, he had only fought weak hollow before. "Only moments now, Sir." There was only a nod given in return as the armored billionaire moved to extract the one thing he kept that could be considered a weapon, a 5 metre line of metal cable that he used his telekinetics to wrap around his arm. "Let's see how this ends.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Bishamon managed to get back to the roof top where he was doing his stake out, he stopped for a moment and composed himself, he stood there for about a minute until leaping over the wall; he was now standing were they first met, by what he saw of his powers he realised that, this could be troublesome but it can't be helped, he drew his zanpakuto and wondered weather or not to bust into the tower, until he felt the spiritual pressure from Zamoreus getting closer, a grin appeared on his face, he was expecting me? that settles it, he was the one who used a lure of some sort, he then stood there awaiting for Zamorues to make his appearance, a list of possible strategies where going through his head, however the end result was the same, if he wanted to beat this guy he would have to bring it to a close-combat fight. He took a practise swing with both of his zanpakuto's and stood there still with the grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am

It didn't take long for the shinigami to return to where they had first met, seemingly waiting for Zamoreus. Intent on not keeping him waiting for too long, he pressed a button on his desk, opening the ceiling of his personal top floor. Reaching around his own body with his mind, he elevated himself through the hatch in the ceiling, floating through the air down towards Bishamon. It was merely moments before he had reached the bottom of the massive building, landing gracefully ten metres away from the reaper.

He looked at the shinigami with the faceless mask covering his face, a smirk hidden underneath. "So you've returned. I hope you have a reason for it? My employees are going to start arriving here in only a few hours and I'd prefer not to have to explain talking to the air." He kept his eyes on his enemy as he casually walked back and forward, still maintaining his distance but merely revealing a certain restlessness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)   The limits of what money gives (Bish, open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The limits of what money gives (Bish, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next