The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting a new life with limits (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fireside

fireside

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Nyeh!!!! Am I that weird???
Registration Date : 2013-02-22

Starting a new life with limits (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Starting a new life with limits (solo)   Starting a new life with limits (solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm

The night was cold when the citizens decided to get home from work or they decided to go to late night clubs. No one knows what is coming for they do not feel the presence of spirits or hollows even. Ember is one of the people who is leaving work but she is keeping an eye out if anything is suspicious or if she feels a strange presence. Just another day like any other ,thought Ember, so far there is nothing suspicious than it use to be back at home, Germany. Ember entered her apartment and felt a very strong spirit pressure. It was stronger than the ones she fought with her father in the past. The spirit pressure is start to get stronger as it came closer and closer. What kind of hollow is this? Ember asks herself, as the hollow got closer. Ember touches her necklace where her cross is. The cross changed into a simple black bow. Ember ran toward where the spirit pressure was located. When Ember approached it, the hollow had devoured an innocent soul of a citizen.
The blood was dripping from the hollows mouth and the eyes were empty as if it had no expression on it. The hollow had a huge white mask that is shaped like an animal that Ember has never seen. A spiked tail that can kill an ordinary human and take down buildings with in one strike. Then the hollow sensed a spirit pressure from a quincy and faced Ember. Ember's mind went blank as the hollow dead eyes is staring straight into her eyes. Ember formed an arrow and pointed at the hollow's head. Before Ember could shoot the hollow, it disappeared and appeared in front of her. Ember screamed and lets go of the arrow. The went deep into the hollow's shoulder. The hollow screamed and scratched the building next to it. Ember did not hesitate but ran away from it and stopped to get a better aim at the hollow. The hollow sensed Ember moved and tried to chase after her. Ember produced another arrow and this time did not hesitate to shoot the hollows head. The arrow struck the hollows head. It screamed its last breath and disappeared. Ember was tired after it disappeared. The bow went back to its normal place as a cross, there are no more hollows tonight. She heard the police sirens and ran before they spotted Ember. First hollow after I moved in Japan ,Ember said to herself, Now I know that my life is full of limits. This what quincy were prepared for in the past. Ember entered her apartment and went to bed, life does have limits.
Back to top Go down

Starting a new life with limits (solo)
Page 1 of 1